• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by princestewii View Post
    lots of rage quiting going on in my server xD
    same here. the top 2 knights quits, both 600k br*
    Last edited by Arlad; 04-15-2015, 08:24 AM. Reason: * before eudaemon
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
    Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

• Originally posted by Arlad View Post
      all these posts and no one mentioned the dimension res bonus.
      Whats there to say about it? Did they nerf it again?
      Crushing mice is good for the soul...

Comment

• Originally posted by xrycek View Post
        Whats there to say about it? Did they nerf it again?
        They nerfed it into the ground. Basic Dim now gives +10 resistance when completed. Advanced gives 50.

Comment

• Originally posted by slipsten View Post
          They nerfed it into the ground. Basic Dim now gives +10 resistance when completed. Advanced gives 50.
          energy per step reduced to 20 as max now tho
          IGN: princestewii
          Class: Archer
          Server: Kabam 86

Comment

• Originally posted by princestewii View Post
            energy per step reduced to 20 as max now tho
            expert dimension lost it's charm because aside from the nerfed bonus, it will take more than 1 whole month just to clear it. and to add salt to injury, it can be stolen too.

*note: havent see someone steals a dimension yet, but its possible.
            Last edited by Arlad; 04-15-2015, 08:31 AM.
            Originally posted by Wraithraiser
            Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

• Originally posted by slipsten View Post
              Originally posted by Arlad View Post
              expert dimension lost it's charm because aside from the nerfed bonus, it will take more than 1 whole month just to clear it.
              OH FFS. It's my fault for being surprised but REALLY R2???

Comment

expert dimension lost it's charm because aside from the nerfed bonus, it will take more than 1 whole month just to clear it. and to add salt to injury, it can be stolen too.

never got an expert or adv dimension looks like if for the heavy cashers who can make lvl 12 resistance now
                IGN: princestewii
                Class: Archer
                Server: Kabam 86

Comment

• so : dim can be done 2 time slower at best and give low rewards.
                  Wartune love nerf so much ...
                  question is : what's the point of adding a steal function if dim is, more and less, now useless ?
                  RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
                  Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

• Originally posted by ArnaudBo View Post
                    so : dim can be done 2 time slower at best and give low rewards.
                    Wartune love nerf so much ...
                    question is : what's the point of adding a steal function if dim is, more and less, now useless ?

the answer is obvious. you can steal someone elses Dimension so you don't have to waste the time clearing it yourself...
                    If you can't win, cash harder

Comment

• and what I really hate in this game is random invites. Now I'm getting them for campfire nonsense.
                      this is a war game, I want to invade your farm, burn your crops, steal your livestock and cupcake your womenfolk.
                      This is why China will never rule the world. Their children grow up thinking that this is how you fight a war....
                      If you can't win, cash harder

Comment

• seems R2 given up on this game

they think nerfing will bring in more (I mean get serious, who does that)ohhh...R2 does it
                        Mad love for my crew

The golden rule in wartune
                        Maximizeâ„¢
                        Guess whose back with trouble?
                        ©S174

Comment

• Also, unless I'm bugged, it looks like the end reward for Gods Descent is only will crystal shards now. Not that the rewards were all that great before but bleargh.

Comment

• BI also has a big change.

1. No timer anymore
                            2. No DI rule, you fight, you die, you stay dead.
                            3. The bosses has insane stun rate(sucks for us that solo'd a few stages)

Basicly got stun locked on boss 5 for 3-4 turns

Comment

You should be able to clear it in 15-20 days still. That hasn't changed. However, it's only around for like...33 days, which greatly reduces the number of holding chests you can get.

Comment

• In every change there is a logic... I'm still trying to find it.

Comment

Working...
                                X