No announcement yet.

New Patch information

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yay!!! is it for unbound balens only or bound balens also work? I can't wait to open this shield!!! it's only 1k balens!!! yay!!! WTG!!! lol

Originally posted by JoeBallbags View Post
    Looks like the 6th resistance crystal shield can be unlocked.
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]133129[/ATTACH]

Comment

The Dimension pvp stuff has not been clarified. Can we get someone to explain how it works? Like what do you attack (towers, player's AI?) what are the rewards? Do dimesions still have a timer or is it based on pvp attacks solely? Pretty key piece of the game and it would be nice to understand it prior to the patch.
      Kalydia - Level 80 - 1.98k br Archer - Kabam 57 WEST
      Guild: Paradox
      Eudaemon: Eddie - Lvl 8 Oracle Mage - 1.3k br
      Syphs: 80 Herc - Flashpoint- 127k br
      80 Triton - Undertow 93k br
      80 Venus - Precision 113k br
      80 Gaia - Judgenjury
      80 Medusa - Backdraft

Comment

Originally posted by JoeBallbags View Post
        Looks like the 6th resistance crystal shield can be unlocked.
        [ATTACH=CONFIG]133129[/ATTACH]
        Can bound balens be used to open this shield or real balens only? Would like to know before the recharge bonus events go away.

Comment

Originally posted by IcarS69 View Post
          Can bound balens be used to open this shield or real balens only? Would like to know before the recharge bonus events go away.
          Not sure. We'll need to wait for someone whose tried it to answer.

Comment

I'd hope Kessar has time to post some explanation on things, so far just some screenshots and for half the stuff I have no idea what it is.

But between the lines, it seems they changed some rewards for the better, so at least some things are positive.

Comment

Originally posted by pietjeprecies View Post
              I'd hope Kessar has time to post some explanation on things, so far just some screenshots and for half the stuff I have no idea what it is.

But between the lines, it seems they changed some rewards for the better, so at least some things are positive.
              There is too many updates, one week isn't enough to explore them all.
              Best for R2 themselves to explain the cliffnotes and you can find out yourselves.

The rewards aren't really better, there's just more synthesizing from many different places, that's the sum.
              Kids, Farm, New Equips+Dungeon, Auction house, Dimension. That's all really anyone need to know.

If you want a summary, Farm and Dimension War is the worst additions meant for the uber 24/7 players.
              The rest are okay.
              [morfinnor]
              Temple of Ibalize

Comment

Originally posted by titof22 View Post

added world prosperity for levels under 80
                example level 49 got 1000% bonus xp
                example level 76 got 106% bonus xp
                who can explain this ? gimme ss for exp world prosperity bonus after new patch
                bcuz i'm low lvl and no way play this game if thats true
                Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_14.png
Views:	1
Size:	145.6 KB
ID:	1710879Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_15.png
Size:	26.0 KB
ID:	1710880
                Last edited by sipung; 04-11-2015, 04:53 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by sipung View Post
                  who can explain this ? gimme ss for exp world prosperity bonus after new patch
                  bcuz i'm low lvl and no way play this game if thats true
                  [ATTACH=CONFIG]133152[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]133153[/ATTACH]

Comment

Originally posted by laba-laba View Post
                    There is too many updates, one week isn't enough to explore them all.
                    Best for R2 themselves to explain the cliffnotes and you can find out yourselves.
                    yep ... we are still trying to make some sense to a lot of things

The update will take a lot of space in your inventory so be prepared .. i managed till now without having the 4th page but this time i had no choice.
                    I tried to recap the new items in a simple ss .. some have been used already like the offerings that drop from dimension and can be sacrificed.

The first reaction to this update is to be overwhelmed

ps: i'm useless at paint so be kind ^^

Click image for larger version

Name:	new items.jpg
Size:	124.4 KB
ID:	1710882
                    ValKitteh - S1
                    "The Town Hall is outside"

Comment

Hey Val, the tanks shards do they come in the tank victory boxes or something else? If it matters to save tank items until patch lol

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
                        Hey Val, the tanks shards do they come in the tank victory boxes or something else? If it matters to save tank items until patch lol
                        No need to have victory .. it just drop with the chest. The tank mount is a temporary mount, last 30 days and require 25 shards (1 shard per day as far as i know). It is a +40 stat mount ... so up to everyone to see if it is worth her/his time.

As to save tank drop and open them after the patch .. i don't know ^^
                        ValKitteh - S1

Comment

Originally posted by Val-K View Post
                          No need to have victory .. it just drop with the chest. The tank mount is a temporary mount, last 30 days and require 25 shards (1 shard per day as far as i know). It is a +40 stat mount ... so up to everyone to see if it is worth her/his time.

As to save tank drop and open them after the patch .. i don't know ^^
                          Seems like less hassle than BI mount that's for sure lol, easy matching with alt/guildie for a quickie tanks. Ummmm oh yeah since you seem to be running the new MPD in NM mode any vids of it/normal mode? :P and if you clear all of NM what's your team's BRs?

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
                            Seems like less hassle than BI mount that's for sure lol, easy matching with alt/guildie for a quickie tanks. Ummmm oh yeah since you seem to be running the new MPD in NM mode any vids of it/normal mode? :P and if you clear all of NM what's your team's BRs?

The new dungeon (Elemental Forest) bosses don't have outrageous resistance and don't need massive hit but they are very tricky

There is 2 bosses:

First boss is a dual boss with the front one immune to MATK and the back one immune to PATK ... Once you kill one it respawns the next round if you don't kill the second one immediately. So it's a balance between players and sylph with matk and patk and synchronized kills.

Last boss can vary, i saw hercule, medusa and cerberus. Hercule has reduced damage that has to be scatted. Medusa throws amnesia and Cerberus throws chaos that can't be dispelled. Herc is a walk in the park but medusa and cerberus are ... quite hard..

As far as i know there is 3 teams that clear NM on S1, hard to tell you the br because now our br include our kid br so i approximate to give the old one type

3 archers + 1 knight (780K + 710K + 650K + 650K)
                            3 archers + 1 mage (780K + 710K + 650K + 750K)
                            1 archer + 1 knight + 2 mages (710K + 650K + 750K + 500K)

I hear that a 4th team clear it with 2 knights + 1 archer + 1 mage

It's maybe 4 teams but it's only 8 players and different combinations

But as i said the more important is maybe not so much the br but more a real good coordination during the first boss and tactical for the last boss, having high br is just buying a bit of time .. lower br will have to coordonate their hit perfectly ... you still need to kill them.
                            Last edited by Val-K; 04-11-2015, 06:21 AM.
                            ValKitteh - S1

Comment

For us non-cashers out there with less br, how hard is normal? saw minimum res require in a video saying 700, is that on 1 res or on the res you fight the bosses?(like if you fight the medusa you need 700 wind res? or does it go after your highest res?)

What's the difference between drops in normal and nm? 2x, 3x? and just 2 bosses so just 1 drop? is it worth doing nm if you can just beat the first boss(es)?

And final question, you mention br is with guardians, so does that mean they join the fight in dungeons and such? or that they are just useless br?(if you can tell us where guardians are used would be awesome )

Comment

Originally posted by Val-K View Post
                                The new dungeon (Elemental Forest) bosses don't have outrageous resistance and don't need massive hit but they are very tricky

There is 2 bosses:

First boss is a dual boss with the front one immune to MATK and the back one immune to PATK ... Once you kill one it respawns the next round if you don't kill the second one immediately. So it's a balance between players and sylph with matk and patk and synchronized kills.

Last boss can vary, i saw hercule, medusa and cerberus. Hercule has reduced damage that has to be scatted. Medusa throws amnesia and Cerberus throws chaos that can't be dispelled. Herc is a walk in the park but medusa and cerberus are ... quite hard..

As far as i know there is 3 teams that clear NM on S1, hard to tell you the br because now our br include our kid br so i approximate to give the old one type

3 archers + 1 knight (780K + 710K + 650K + 650K)
                                3 archers + 1 mage (780K + 710K + 650K + 750K)
                                1 archer + 1 knight + 2 mages (710K + 650K + 750K + 500K)

I hear that a 4th team clear it with 2 knights + 1 archer + 1 mage

It's maybe 4 teams but it's only 8 players and different combinations

But as i said the more important is maybe not so much the br but more a real good coordination during the first boss and tactical for the last boss, having high br is just buying a bit of time .. lower br will have to coordonate their hit perfectly ... you still need to kill them.
                                How is first boss even doable? seems like a very tough chore to manage this

Comment

Working...
                                X