Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

New Patch information

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JkLoser87 View Post
    For us non-cashers out there with less br, how hard is normal? saw minimum res require in a video saying 700, is that on 1 res or on the res you fight the bosses?(like if you fight the medusa you need 700 wind res? or does it go after your highest res?)

What's the difference between drops in normal and nm? 2x, 3x? and just 2 bosses so just 1 drop? is it worth doing nm if you can just beat the first boss(es)?

And final question, you mention br is with guardians, so does that mean they join the fight in dungeons and such? or that they are just useless br?(if you can tell us where guardians are used would be awesome )
    I passed medusa with about 500 wind res but my hecate has the passive 10% reduced damage power of darkness

I do not know the amount of drop for normal.

Drop for NM :
    1 key chest: got 4 soul cores today
    4 mobs dropping 1 chest each with 2 refine crystal level 4 and 2 pure refinement crystals for refining the Halidom and Artifact
    Middle boss: 5 ice spirit cores + 6 spirit shards + 6 soul shards + 10 pure energy (could get soul cores if lucky instead of shard)
    Final drop : random between 5 shards or 5 cores or 5 divine energy

Guardian are following you everywhere ... arena, MP, tok, bg etc ...... but you can rest them like the sylph. For the moment they are quite weak so their impact on a fight is minima ... their impact on the lag however is maxima
    Last edited by Val-K; 04-11-2015, 10:18 AM. Reason: adding NM drop
    ValKitteh - S1
    "The Town Hall is outside"

Comment

Originally posted by val-k View Post
      i passed medusa with about 500 wind res but my hecate has the passive 10% reduced damage power of darkness

i do not know the amount of drop for normal .. I will edit this post with the amount for nm later

guardian are following you everywhere ... Arena, mp, tok, bg etc ...... But you can rest them like the sylph. For the moment they are quite weak so their impact on a fight is minima ... Their impact on the lag however is maxima
      awesome!!!!! Good info keep it coming!!!!!!
      Character Name: Chris1909
      Class: Mage
      Server: US West

Comment

Originally posted by Val-K View Post
        I passed medusa with about 500 wind res but my hecate has the passive 10% reduced damage power of darkness

I do not know the amount of drop for normal .. i will edit this post with the amount for NM later

Guardian are following you everywhere ... arena, MP, tok, bg etc ...... but you can rest them like the sylph. For the moment they are quite weak so their impact on a fight is minima ... their impact on the lag however is maxima
        Now that you mention the kid follows you everywhere adding lag, I saw somewhere the hero appearance is with mount, but not sure if it was on that bogus cockmos blog or on a more reliable site.

So, can you tell me if thats true?

Comment

Originally posted by pietjeprecies View Post
          Now that you mention the kid follows you everywhere adding lag, I saw somewhere the hero appearance is with mount, but not sure if it was on that bogus cockmos blog or on a more reliable site.

So, can you tell me if thats true?
          You're thinking of sub-class, with the lion-ish mount? It's true, but not this patch...

Comment

This is the set for dragon invasion with the kid. They are useful there because they can be zapped. You can put your kid in front of you or at the back.

Your rage sylph for awakening is on the left now, with your HP ... on the right of your skills you have your rage and around it the rage for the kid delphic that you should be able to trigger .. however, i don't have any delphic on my kid so unable to test.

Don't ask what shift and ctrl do ... not a clue

Kid skills are in chest and they are random .. i have a knight and all i got was intercept and shield

Click image for larger version

Name:	invasion with kids.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	496.6 KB
ID:	1710887
            ValKitteh - S1

Comment

that's nice, even if they gonna die fast for people like me, they might add tat little extra for beating a boss or two in di.

In spire, the revive rune, could it target guardians too? and if you are revived, are just you revived?

Just realised that one bring medusa with whispering wind will be awesome later

Comment

Originally posted by Val-K View Post
                Kid skills are in chest and they are random .. i have a knight and all i got was intercept and shield
                Well, according to this forum those are the best knight skills

But IMO letting the kids take care of non damage turns isn't that bad.

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
                You're thinking of sub-class, with the lion-ish mount? It's true, but not this patch...
                Oh, you might be right, I thought it would just show you with whatever mount you like to ride/fly on.
                Last edited by pietjeprecies; 04-11-2015, 10:10 AM.

Comment

Farm got some upgrade too .. you like it or not .. up to everyone. Basically if you don't like it then don't do it

Number of slot is higher and beside the gold, daru kyanite and exp in the farm shop there is a special tab with green magic grass, blue magic grass, red magic grass and fresh grass

Name:	farm1.jpg
Size:	748.1 KB
ID:	1710891

You can have cows, horses, goat and deer .. they will give you different ingredients

Name:	farm 2.jpg
Size:	702.7 KB
ID:	1710892

The different ingredients can be synth in the magic workshop in the farm to give you 10-30 whips mahra or blood of zeus (upgrade your kid) as well as different tea which are just potions lasting 1 h (increase 10% hp, def, patk or matk)

Name:	farm4.jpg
Size:	162.7 KB
ID:	1710893
                  ValKitteh - S1

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
                    is that for all lvl
                    if ya it means time to quit for low lvl and non casher ?
                    they make us to rush lvl to 80 lol,no chance for low lvl and new player.
                    ty

Comment

• Originally posted by sipung View Post
                      is that for all lvl
                      if ya it means time to quit for low lvl and non casher ?
                      they make us to rush lvl to 80 lol,no chance for low lvl and new player.
                      ty
                      Well my noob acct is lv25, my friend is 49, both have 1000% so uhmm, for any "camper" level, yes, I think it becomes like 100% or around there @70 something but forgot what.

@Val do the new farm potions stack with old potions? (if they do guess that would make them a requirement for CW lol)

Comment

• Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
                        Well my noob acct is lv25, my friend is 49, both have 1000% so uhmm, for any "camper" level, yes, I think it becomes like 100% or around there @70 something but forgot what.

@Val do the new farm potions stack with old potions? (if they do guess that would make them a requirement for CW lol)

I just pot up to try and scroll too ... and they stack up with the red tea milk ^^ Red tea milk = defense increase 10% for 1h

Name:	defense pot.JPG
Size:	19.7 KB
ID:	1710894
                        ValKitteh - S1

Comment

• is 15 nm runs enough to make a new piece??

Comment

• Originally posted by Val-K View Post
                            I just pot up to try and scroll too ... and they stack up with the red tea milk ^^ Red tea milk = defense increase 10% for 1h

[ATTACH=CONFIG]133178[/ATTACH]
                            Thanks, good to know.

Comment

• Originally posted by Castway136 View Post
                              is 15 nm runs enough to make a new piece??
                              You need :
                              100 soul shards and 100 pure energy to synth the soul barrier
                              100 ice spirit shards and 100 pure energy to synth the Ice spirit fury

You get 10 pure energy per run in NM mode, 6 shards of each (but it could be cores) for the middle boss and 5 shards possible (or cores) for the final drop ... cores are used after to upgrade the soul barrier and Ice spirit fury.

My guess is yes, 15-16 runs could make a piece ... i have ran it 8 times (thanks to the empire crusade) and i have 58 of each shard type
                              ValKitteh - S1

Comment

• Originally posted by Val-K View Post
                                This is the set for dragon invasion with the kid. They are useful there because they can be zapped. You can put your kid in front of you or at the back.

Your rage sylph for awakening is on the left now, with your HP ... on the right of your skills you have your rage and around it the rage for the kid delphic that you should be able to trigger .. however, i don't have any delphic on my kid so unable to test.

Don't ask what shift and ctrl do ... not a clue

[ATTACH=CONFIG]133168[/ATTACH]
                                ctrl and shift is ur kids delphic attacks
                                Character Name: Chris1909
                                Class: Mage
                                Server: US West

Comment

Working...
                                X