New Patch information

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by R2120820188 View Post
    In every change there is a logic... I'm still trying to find it.
    Logic=nerf (R2 great goals)
    Mad love for my crew

The golden rule in wartune
    Maximizeâ„¢
    Guess whose back with trouble?
    ©S174

Comment

• Question about dim wars:

If i dont build a tower in my dim,,,will i then loose my entire dim?

If i dont build a tower, ppl cannot attack me?

Comment

• It never was easier to level talents if you were lower than lvl80 before. Sucks to be lvl80 without maxed talents...

Comment

• I am hugely dissapointed from this patch, imo it is the worst one wartune ever had. Everything in it is either completely useless or just makes no sense.

Eudemons - as they are now they only bring lag and nothing more. Ofc when they get upgraded will be stronger but still i dont see any place they can be usefull even if they have cool skills to support you. In pvp must survive till awakening to have any use of them, but i dont see how this is going to happen even with tons of upgrades. In pve even worthless.

Farm - worst thing in patch imo. Gives some usefull (for now) items, but is so awfull designed. Cant see all your plots, have to walk around to access all its features, cant see friends farms that are ready to harvest etc etc. Adding a refresh option on marriage tree is nice, but from refreshing it 5 times i got only mahra as feeding material, so use 450 mahra or so for rewards that are worth 100 times less? Oook.

Dimensions - new mobs and quests are nice, but there is this HUGE delay after each step, makes you crazy. Still to see how it will be when the dimension pvp starts, but guess wont be pretty...

Sacrifice - what an astonishing idea! Get an item from one place to trade it for one of five prizes you like. Even make a whole building for this, because hot events tab is so mainstream...

Goodies link - low rewards, enormous time to do it. Fun by it own, but completely worthless.

Elemental forest - interesting the first time you do it, in a week or a month everyone will be fed with it.

Besides the obvious fact game got more laggy, there is also the inventory problem. So MANY new items. With 3 pages opened i cant handle all my inventory, need either to buy temporary inventory space (yeah right, another "bright" idea) or abuse the mail, which brings risks but everyone is forced to do it.

Only 2 good things i see in this patch - 1 click blessing and capturing astrals. And thats something that should have been there since start. Amazing.
          THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

• Originally posted by Arlad View Post
            expert dimension lost it's charm because aside from the nerfed bonus, it will take more than 1 whole month just to clear it. and to add salt to injury, it can be stolen too.

*note: havent see someone steals a dimension yet, but its possible.
            Not happy about mine, finished it 4 days ago with 55 days left... now it will only last 24 more. very disappointing.
            Kalydia - Level 80 - 1.98k br Archer - Kabam 57 WEST
            Guild: Paradox
            Eudaemon: Eddie - Lvl 8 Oracle Mage - 1.3k br
            Syphs: 80 Herc - Flashpoint- 127k br
            80 Triton - Undertow 93k br
            80 Venus - Precision 113k br
            80 Gaia - Judgenjury
            80 Medusa - Backdraft

Comment

• A few things about the Dimension Nerfs...

When you're still clearing a dimension you're only losing like 0.1% of the timer per day. I don't know if it varies between types, but for an Advanced Dimension it's 0.11% per day, so if you full-clear a level each day (instead of rushing thru 2 or 3 a day) and take 10 days, you're still at 99% pretty much. Then you lose 6.43% per day, or have 16 days left. Not really that bad given the increase in essence drops.

As far as my experience with the essence drops, I'd saved up 5 Expert, 10 Advanced and 10 Intermediate Chests before the patch came out - opened them all and got 1 Expert Essence, 3 Advanced Essence and 2 Intermediate Essence. Seems like around a 20% Essence Drop Rate (unless I had a lucky anomaly). So that should help supplement as well.

Here's the numbers I can confirm:
              Intermediate Dim % Loss per Day (cleared): 9.55% (~11 Days)
              Intermediate Clear Bonuses:
              • +10 Resist Reduction
              • +2% Will Crystal Effect
              • +3% Will Crystal Level Bonus
              • +20 Resist (of type)
              • +5% Resist Crystal Effect (of type)
              • +7% Resist Crystal Level Bonus (of type)

Advanced Dim % Loss per Day (not cleared): 0.11%
              Advanced Dim % Loss per Day (cleared): 6.43% (~16 days)
              Advanced Clear Bonuses:
              • +20 Resist Reduction
              • +5% Will Crystal Effect
              • +50 Resist (of type)
              • +10% Resist Crystal Effect (of type)

Expert Dim % Loss per Day (cleared): 3.85% (~26 Days)
              Expert Clear Bonuses:
              • +60 Resist Reduction
              • +10% Will Crystal Effect
              • +150 Resist (of type)
              • +20% Resist Crystal Effect (of type)

I'm not sure what the "Level Bonus" effects are. Anyone know for sure?

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.png
Views:	1
Size:	28.9 KB
ID:	1711097

any info on this?

Comment

• Also, Clearing Dimensions is actually easier now in terms of movement cost. The cost of movement used to start at 50 and could apply up to -40 to get it to a cost of 10 - but unless you were chaining the same dimensions to stack resistance, you usually started off around a 20-cost to start clearing.

Now it starts at 20 and can apply up to -10. I started a new Advanced Wind today with just my Medusa and 5 L7 or L6 Gems and I was already down to a 12 Move Cost. Was able to full clear 1 level and about 50% clear the 2nd level without any other Wind bonuses. Pretty nice.

Comment

• Originally posted by Whispir View Post
                    [ATTACH=CONFIG]133886[/ATTACH]

any info on this?
                    Defeat the Plunder Encounters to receive a reward. I got one today that required me to fight 4 of them.

Comment

• I don't energize tree until 10 minutes before midnight, by which time if I still see some trees not yet maxed I'd help them. otherwise, just X it. I don't even bother to steal crops or produce coz the time wasted is not worth the rewards. welcome to FarmvilleTune, where playing is virtually impossible & eternal lag is undeniably inevitable.

Originally posted by xrycek View Post
                      OK so first impression of the new farms, they need to put it back the way it was and put all the new stuff in a new area. Tending people's farms and energizing their trees used to be lightning fast, now I get physically transported to each of their farms individually with a loading screen? Balls to that.

Comment

• Originally posted by daunapu View Post
                        Besides the obvious fact game got more laggy, there is also the inventory problem.
                        I was forced to open 2 more pages (was still 1 page 4 weeks ago) just for this. But now I have to rent the 4th & 5th pages just to avoid having to kick myself out of guild every 3-5 days. Inventory is like the worst place to spend balens no matter how much or how little that is & whether it's unbound or bound.

Worse for my 2 free toons. Now one is a lvl6 Mythic Dragon Ranger & the other a lvl67 mage. Both have to live with 1 page of bag space. Worst off is the archer. She is an advanced lvl80 & has no guild office & can't use an alt to kick herself out; her officers are almost never available to serve their members in a timely manner & most don't even know how to kick & invite people (officers are just the people G M favors for reasons unrelated to competence). I wasted days & nights sorting inventory on her & missed most things half the time. I'm very patient & feel proud of having managed to keep her afloat without spending a penny for so long (same age as the knight), but now I feel like maybe it's time to retire her. I can't make it to spend 75% of my game time just sorting out inventory. But if I don't do it, then I can't pick up most of the rewards.

Originally posted by daunapu View Post
                        Only 2 good things i see in this patch - 1 click blessing and capturing astrals. And thats something that should have been there since start. Amazing.
                        I wished they also make the AFK button programmable. Now my toon starts with HS & rune for WB. wow amazing!!! I could take off rune, but can we take off HS also? not really.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zorich View Post
                          I'm not sure what the "Level Bonus" effects are. Anyone know for sure?
                          it is like the other % bonus, except the %amount is determined by ur crystals equipped

try removing all ur will crystal and u will get +0%
                          i have a 2-3-3 and i only get 1%

7% must mean u have equipped many strong crystal corresponding the dimension. i dunno how much u need for every 1%.

i have 3 shields atm with lvl 7-7-6 wind crystal
                          7-7-6 give 4%
                          0-0-0 give 0%
                          7-0-0 give 2%
                          7-7-0 give 3%
                          7-6-0 give 3%
                          6-0-0 give 1%

cant find pattern but we will get there
                          Level 49 Archer
                          BR 150k

Comment

• Btw, don't know if they changed other cd's, but here's 2 for mages:

Ice arrow, 10sec before, 30sec after(making it TOTALY USELESS)
                            METEOR, 3 sec before, now 5sec(max talent)

Comment

• Originally posted by JkLoser87 View Post
                              Btw, don't know if they changed other cd's, but here's 2 for mages:

Ice arrow, 10sec before, 30sec after(making it TOTALY USELESS)
                              METEOR, 3 sec before, now 5sec(max talent)
                              Meteor was always 5s. The text was off. It never got down to 3s like it should have.

Ice Arrow, while increasing CD from 10s to 30s, now has a "100% Chance" to stun for 2 Rounds on it. I have yet to stun with it, but I only have L2 Influence. I imagine people who've cashed to get L5+ Influence are going to be stunning people like mad in PvP.

The funny thing is that on the 1st day after the patch came out they increased the CD w/o updating the tooltip (or maybe it was cached - don't know). So a lot of people got annoyed (me included). But basically they changed it from a PvE skill to a PvP skill. In that respect, I can understand the CD increase, and in reality, it's actually a very quick CD for a 2-round stun.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zorich View Post
                                Meteor was always 5s. The text was off. It never got down to 3s like it should have.

Ice Arrow, while increasing CD from 10s to 30s, now has a "100% Chance" to stun for 2 Rounds on it. I have yet to stun with it, but I only have L2 Influence. I imagine people who've cashed to get L5+ Influence are going to be stunning people like mad in PvP.

The funny thing is that on the 1st day after the patch came out they increased the CD w/o updating the tooltip (or maybe it was cached - don't know). So a lot of people got annoyed (me included). But basically they changed it from a PvE skill to a PvP skill. In that respect, I can understand the CD increase, and in reality, it's actually a very quick CD for a 2-round stun.
                                Did not see that text! they should announce it... now it's an awesome skill

And Meteor was 3 sec before for me, cause I could chain cast meteor during "momentum", doesn't work with 5sec cd's. So 5sec is a bug that happened when they patched the game, at least for me.

Edit: Take it back, Ice arrow is a casher skill now xD It's based on influence, means... CW gonna suck cause every mage will max out influence now that cash
                                Last edited by JkLoser87; 04-17-2015, 07:37 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X