Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Way to go idiots

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Way to go idiots

Do a new patch and put a load of stuff out there but dont tell anyone how it works or what needs to be done will you

just how stuiped are you people ?

Weird, indeed... its the "surprise" element

Comment

The guides are usually posted after all servers got the patch.
      Although they're not that helpful mostly.

Comment

the guides just tell you the name of the event, and how much fun it is....

They don't do real guides, because all the ideas and events have been stolen from other chinese games. Their chinese players already know everything about what to do, so they don't even think or consider to do it for the players that aren't in china.
        If you can't win, cash harder

Comment

well learn to read chinese then make an account their as their guides might be usefull

Comment

Or maybe use your brain and just think about how stuff work. .
            i never had much problems with all the new stuff ingame because i read and just look how things work.

Comment

Originally posted by Dennink View Post
              Or maybe use your brain and just think about how stuff work. .
              i never had much problems with all the new stuff ingame because i read and just look how things work.
              That's an issue, not everyone can do that(be bad english understanding, afraid of doing something that will mess them up, whatever). I usually spend 2 weeks after a patch, explaining to everyone how each and every thing function, and how to get the most out of it. The second part I will always get to do, but if r2 posted a guide it would save me/us a lot of time. Luckily we got blogs that does what r2 should.

Comment

Originally posted by JkLoser87 View Post
                That's an issue, not everyone can do that(be bad english understanding, afraid of doing something that will mess them up, whatever). I usually spend 2 weeks after a patch, explaining to everyone how each and every thing function, and how to get the most out of it. The second part I will always get to do, but if r2 posted a guide it would save me/us a lot of time. Luckily we got blogs that does what r2 should.
                I think R2 should maybe be making a video explaining the patch once it is out,which maybe better than their 'guides'
                Mad love for my crew

The golden rule in wartune
                Maximizeâ„¢
                Guess whose back with trouble?
                ©S174

Comment

The guides are even more vague then trying to figure out what the funky doodles on the chinese wartune servers mean. At least to an illiterate hobo like myself, it looks like funky doodles.
                  Name: Phoenixia
                  Server: R2 S-319
                  Class: Mage
                  BR: 911k
                  Last CW Ranking: Didn't participate
                  Cupcakes? R2 can keep them, I want rumcakes.

Comment

They added to much stuff that makes this game no longer fun. Bad enough you added sylphs now shadows that just make no sense. If i wanted to raise a farm id go back to farmville. How about adding a retro wartune where it was just your character not a boatload of junk
                    Last edited by R227298738; 04-16-2015, 06:33 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X