More Inventory.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More Inventory.

With new patches and a ton of new materials following those patches, we need more inventory space.

I suggest that R2 adds a second tab in guild vault for more space ( be it temporary space, like page 4, or not)
    and at least reduce the price to buy the rest of the rows in page 3. We do not have vouchers anymore, and it
    is ridiculous to pay 900 or so balens for one row of spaces.

And since not many people have page 3 opened completely, not every can use the page 4-5 temporary spaces.

Therefore, I think we need more space as more items come into the came from patches and try to make
    all items 9999 stack able, it shouldn't be that hard.

just massive drop the price on pages.
    and extra guild vault space is also welcome yeah.

Comment

Yup, I would use page 4 but can't finish page 3 because it costs so much and there are just way too many new items.

Comment

Problem is the more inventory pages you have, the more difficult to find something. Personally, I would rather prefer a way to exchange the excess items for something. But yes, making inventory cheaper would be good too.

Comment

people quit if they run out of bag space. and for the free players they cant unlock as fast as you add new items

Comment

they added page 5 to inventory but raised the price on it and page 4 from 200 balens to 400 balens for 30 days

Comment

just let us buy page 4 and 5 without full open all first 3 page no?

Comment

They add 30 new items and are surprised people complain about the ridiculous inventory situation. As compensation, they should give 2k bb so players can add rows in inventory

Comment

The inventory issue dates back to when they converted vouchers to bound balen and did not modify the price then. While now having used bound balen to open all three pages myself, it still puts newer players, with the influx of all the new items, at a great disadvantage. It is IMPOSSIBLE for some players to keep everything in their vault. I can not count how many times players have had to be kicked from the guild just to have items kept short term in their mail. The lack of vault space is simply a serious flaw in the game that does not need to be.

Comment

Every month, probably 2 dozen people in my guild will get kicked and rejoin the guild 4 or 5 times in a row just to manage their inventory. Even I'm feeling the crunch, it's not fun having 2 empty inventory slots at any given time.
                    Name: Phoenixia
                    Server: R2 S-319
                    Class: Mage
                    BR: 911k
                    Last CW Ranking: Didn't participate
                    Cupcakes? R2 can keep them, I want rumcakes.

Comment

even 5 pages isn't enough to manage the new flow of items
                      RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
                      Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

Working...
                      X