Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

lolipol exchange

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lolipol exchange

i am sleapy for a few days now and cant see well, or the event ends in 2/3 days and the only way to get lolipops its by cashing. seriously? its first time in 2 years since i started playing that it happens

Yes... cannot get lolipops from anything except balens

Comment

i curious what kind of item inside it
      Nubito the Super Noob Mage in The Badlands

Comment

I know that you have a chance to get the weapon, armour or helmet from inside of that, along with a few other bits and pieces. I know because I have seen each of the armour pieces fall so far, as for what else.. I could not conclusively say and would not like to lie to you.
        Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

it totally suck this event and the joke hats which are still given from like every where are complete useless

Comment

Not only this event, but the one before it with the spoiled candy. I just hope this joke of an event doesn't continue till end of month, even though i have a strong feeling it will continue.

Comment

Working...
            X