Hot events

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hot events

There is usually a divinity shard sale in the hot events during any sylph related event, why isnt that the case now? i actually have enough balens that i gathered free to evolve my hades and of course Wartune had to totally change that

I think there was one not to terribly long ago. They are always a surprise when they come and for that all we can rightly do is watch the hot events and wait for it to return. Hopefully it will be sooner then later.. but we truly do not know in advance.. there are some very good things on sale right now so maybe too much may have been over kill. Just a thought, in the mean time keep an eye on the news and events for future updates and sales announcements.
    Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Working...
    X