Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Need answer about vip card from fishing

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need answer about vip card from fishing

I have level 30 fishing so I use that vip card daily for mpd,sylph arena etc...Few days ago I noticed that I lose 25 bb every time I use that 1 hr vip trial card.So I filed ticket for it.Then I got reply from support that 25 missing bb is for cool down.As far as I know cool down is free for VIP.
    So plz someone can tell me for what cool down I m losing 25 bb every time ? Also if cool down costs bb then what is the meaning of Free Cool Down for VIP ?
    IGN: lilly s361 stormkeep
    Class: Knight
    Free Player mostly(recharged 500 balens once)
    PRAISE THE NOOB \\[T]//

The cds that are free for vips you dont need to click, they get down to 0 by the systems (those are sylph arena, arena, construction, might have missed some). The one you need to click to "speed up" (fishing, altar, again might have missed some) are free for covenant users only and they have confirmation box to use balens/bound balens.

I cant know which one you used, but hope you got the picture.
    THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

system scam indeed
      Level 49 Archer
      BR 150k

Comment

Originally posted by anynicknamenottaken? View Post
        I have level 30 fishing so I use that vip card daily for mpd,sylph arena etc...Few days ago I noticed that I lose 25 bb every time I use that 1 hr vip trial card.So I filed ticket for it.Then I got reply from support that 25 missing bb is for cool down.As far as I know cool down is free for VIP.
        So plz someone can tell me for what cool down I m losing 25 bb every time ? Also if cool down costs bb then what is the meaning of Free Cool Down for VIP ?
        Where are you trying to use the cool down? is it in fishing? if it is, that is only free for the spirit covenant, and it says so when moused over.
        Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

if you have something in cooldown when you use your VIP card, the cooldown will be reduced to 0. unfortunately, the system thinks that you reduced it with balens, so it consumed your BB.

conclusion: dont use vip card when you still have something on cooldown if you dont want to lose your balens.
          Originally posted by Wraithraiser
          Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
            if you have something in cooldown when you use your VIP card, the cooldown will be reduced to 0. unfortunately, the system thinks that you reduced it with balens, so it consumed your BB.

conclusion: dont use vip card when you still have something on cooldown if you dont want to lose your balens.
            Now this means its system error.Thank you for ur answer.it made it clear. Another r2 bug indeed
            PRAISE THE NOOB \\[T]//

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_Magik View Post
              Where are you trying to use the cool down? is it in fishing? if it is, that is only free for the spirit covenant, and it says so when moused over.
              I m not using any cool down.The moment i use vip card,it deducts 25 bb
              PRAISE THE NOOB \\[T]//

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post

Ouch, that's good info to have. I hope they get around to fixing it, since that's a pretty nasty bug. I.e. a high-level tech research could cost you 400bb, maybe more for the top ranks.

Comment

Heya,
                  Yep I had same problem and wrote it in "bug reports" section almost 2 moths ago ( http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....P-card-(1hour) )
                  It was allways when you have cld on sylph arena (I'm not sure if Levy attemts too...)
                  I wrote ticket got few replies (not something very usefull was in replies think ...) - but seems like they fixed it (at leasts on my account) cause haven't problem last +-2 months (or didn't notice)
                  MirajaneCZ
                  Kabam S49 (Merged with S16 and Merged with S26)
                  80lv - 2.615k+ BR with Hecate and Eudaemon
                  ** orange Hecate (Savana) - 169k+ BR , 10lv Knight (ErzaScarlet) Eudaemon 1.620k+ BR
                  youtube channel -

Comment

Working...
                  X