Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Need help with refined sylph skills

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help with refined sylph skills

Hi, is there a link or post that has a list of refine only sylph skills so that we can save skill slots of later on?
    Thanks.

Go to your sylph skills page and view them there. All skills for that sylph type are visible with full descriptions. Blue ones can be used by any, purple only after first evolution, and gold only after second evolution.

Comment

Originally posted by MrFancyPants View Post
      Go to your sylph skills page and view them there. All skills for that sylph type are visible with full descriptions. Blue ones can be used by any, purple only after first evolution, and gold only after second evolution.
      ye but how do I know what skills the refined are good, so that I can save some slots.

Comment

Search the forums for the type of sylph you're interested in. There have been a bunch of threads/posts on what skills are good and not so good. Partly it's a matter of opinion, partly how you intend to use it. Some skills are great for pvp, not so good for pve, and vice-versa.

If anyone's put together a comprehensive analysis of all the skills, I don't know about it.

Comment

Working...
        X