Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

New Farm after Patch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R22956380 View Post
    Really guys, none likes the fact that you could make up to 60 mahra, whips, zeus blood a day for free? haters just love to hate…
    I did not realize you could get all of that, but I think it would have been more efficient to do something else other than make a huge farm that is difficult to navigate. They could have made another area to do all that in, be more, shall we say, elegant.

Comment

Well I like the farm .

Comment

Originally posted by R262181389 View Post
        So what does resting the mounts in your farm do now?
        There just there to show off. Why does everything have to have some benifit to the player? Couldn't it but just something for vanity reasons only? This may be the "house" that China got and we just got a new farm since we don't have kids. We have endeamon or w/e there called.

Comment

they should allow zooming (in and out) in farm screen tho.. the plant beds are so big *** you have to go around it to do Cupcakes
          Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 04-17-2015, 05:20 AM.
          ooo naww, you didn't. you gotta be trollin' me o_O

Comment

They should just give us a mini-map showing where we are on farm & in the wild. They already have it for CC, atoll, mines, etc. What's so hard to do it for farm & wilds?

Originally posted by Carassimira View Post
            they should allow zooming (in and out) in farm screen tho.. the plant beds are so big *** you have to go around it to do Cupcakes

Comment

Originally posted by R238423534 View Post
              They should just give us a mini-map showing where we are on farm & in the wild. They already have it for CC, atoll, mines, etc. What's so hard to do it for farm & wilds?
              Yes,the farm is here to stay so quit your doughy whining and complaining

This guy here has a great idea,a map,hope it's incorporated
              Mad love for my crew

The golden rule in wartune
              Maximizeâ„¢
              Guess whose back with trouble?
              ©S174

Comment

Working...
              X