• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xharry005x
    started a topic New Farm after Patch

New Farm after Patch

Seen pics of the new farm.

well looks nice but 1 question?

the old farm u can lvl up using balens to produce ur plants faster so cooldown is quicker see enclosed pic

Click image for larger version

Name:	land upgrade.png
Views:	1
Size:	59.7 KB
ID:	1769212

so wen we get new farm does the land upgrade start from 0 again?

so we gotta spend to lv up again?

if this is the case i want a refund for the balens i spent on the old farm plz

• sweetwaters
    replied
    Originally posted by R238423534 View Post
    They should just give us a mini-map showing where we are on farm & in the wild. They already have it for CC, atoll, mines, etc. What's so hard to do it for farm & wilds?
    Yes,the farm is here to stay so quit your doughy whining and complaining

This guy here has a great idea,a map,hope it's incorporated

Leave a comment:

• R238423534
    replied
    They should just give us a mini-map showing where we are on farm & in the wild. They already have it for CC, atoll, mines, etc. What's so hard to do it for farm & wilds?

Originally posted by Carassimira View Post
    they should allow zooming (in and out) in farm screen tho.. the plant beds are so big *** you have to go around it to do Cupcakes

Leave a comment:

• Carassimira
    replied
    they should allow zooming (in and out) in farm screen tho.. the plant beds are so big *** you have to go around it to do Cupcakes
    Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 04-17-2015, 05:20 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Omniscient2
    replied
    Originally posted by R262181389 View Post
    So what does resting the mounts in your farm do now?
    There just there to show off. Why does everything have to have some benifit to the player? Couldn't it but just something for vanity reasons only? This may be the "house" that China got and we just got a new farm since we don't have kids. We have endeamon or w/e there called.

Leave a comment:

• Pickapath
    replied
    Well I like the farm .

Leave a comment:

• NinjaTeg
    replied
    Originally posted by R22956380 View Post
    Really guys, none likes the fact that you could make up to 60 mahra, whips, zeus blood a day for free? haters just love to hate…
    I did not realize you could get all of that, but I think it would have been more efficient to do something else other than make a huge farm that is difficult to navigate. They could have made another area to do all that in, be more, shall we say, elegant.

Leave a comment:

• R22956380
    replied
    Really guys, none likes the fact that you could make up to 60 mahra, whips, zeus blood a day for free? haters just love to hate…

Leave a comment:

• mongoose6929
    replied
    just to show of ur mount

Leave a comment:

• Arandeath
    replied
    New farm=lame as hell,if I wanted to play that idiotic
    farmville game I'd log into facebook and play it.

Leave a comment:

• R275999237
    replied
    What does sitting down do?

Leave a comment:

• NinjaTeg
    replied
    Originally posted by Zeak42 View Post
    Here here... The new farm is a downgrade. Not only does it take TOOO much time to simply energize the trees of your friends, but also still cant plant more than one kyanite seed.
    And it is a pain in the *** trying to get to your crops (and the corps of your friends) when half the damn farm is not in your field of vision.

Leave a comment:

• noob9841
    replied
    lets you ride them?

Leave a comment:

• R262181389
    replied
    So what does resting the mounts in your farm do now?

Leave a comment:

• Zeak42
    replied
    Originally posted by NinjaTeg View Post
    I think this new farm, imo, is unnecessary and to be honest, ugly. I prefer the old one.
    Here here... The new farm is a downgrade. Not only does it take TOOO much time to simply energize the trees of your friends, but also still cant plant more than one kyanite seed.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X