fishing and jewel lost 75% of rewards

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pietjeprecies View Post
    You forgot to add everyone above 550k br.
    that'll be most players after kids lol, but good idea, get rid of the game itself, burn all servers an turn it into cupcake factory

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
      that'll be most players after kids lol, but good idea, get rid of the game itself, burn all servers an turn it into cupcake factory
      Cupcaketune. @realitycakes.com

cakeforums
      Mad love for my crew

The golden rule in wartune
      Maximizeâ„¢
      Guess whose back with trouble?
      ©S174

Comment

Originally posted by pietjeprecies View Post
        You forgot to add everyone above 550k br.
        why 550k... those who camped they levels allways will be behind.. and u know why? because they cant make all the **** 80's do.. while they are catching up after leveling, those 80 advance even further...

myself was noob on 69 lvl had 45k br (back then) when i made 70 ppl already was 200k+ and 80lvl.. now those 80 have 400-450 who are not cashers.. and im 80 with 475k br (not even 1 cent spent and not even planing to.. cause still hvy cashers are too far away to catch them up)

and those campers ruin the game.. runing 400k br with 69 lvl(hvy hvy cashers).. when alot of 80 dont even have so much.. but when they will go to 80 they will not make into 800k br char simply cause they missed so much and it still requires time even if spend loads of money
        Last edited by R282358633; 04-14-2015, 11:59 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by R282358633 View Post
          why 550k... those who camped they levels allways will be behind.. and u know why? because they cant make all the **** 80's do.. while they are catching up after leveling, those 80 advance even further...

myself was noob on 69 lvl had 45k br (back then) when i made 70 ppl already was 200k+ and 80lvl.. now those 80 have 400-450 who are not cashers.. and im 80 with 475k br (not even 1 cent spent and not even planing to.. cause still hvy cashers are too far away to catch them up)

and those campers ruin the game.. runing 400k br with 69 lvl(hvy hvy cashers).. when alot of 80 dont even have so much.. but when they will go to 80 they will not make into 800k br char simply cause they missed so much and it still requires time even if spend loads of money
          mhh why 550k br, take a look at Wraith his toon stats maybe..

Just by coincidence, I happen to have kinda the same BR.

Comment

Originally posted by R282358633 View Post

So with new patch, camping becomes obsolete unless you stay there forever which just won't happen

so let 550k be!
            Mad love for my crew

Maximizeâ„¢
            ©S174

Comment

I don't get this decision, rewards for jewel hunt are hardly that much for high level players, but they're good for helping new players catch up (especially with fate stones). Fishing is ridiculous, as noted by everyone who realized that 4+ years to unlock the vip fish is crazy. Even if they let people use bbs on it, who is going to waste them on fishing? It's a grind, best spread out over many days. If they cut the level requirements to 1/4, or better, less than that, then it sounds a lot fairer. And I wouldn't mind not having to spend as much time fishing.

From what I've seen, goodies link rewards are pretty limited, and underground has basically 3 good rewards, vip, spirit cov., and crypt keys, and two of those are only a 1/4 chance to get if you find the right square.

I really hope they rebalance things to make this more palatable.

Comment

lol fishing is best thing that exist in game

no one cant say they don't like 4 fc per day or 20 h vip and they are for free to

the only one who say I hate fishing is those that didn't do it and now jelly on those that worked hard for those rewards

its not like u can pay for it to reach lvl 30 or more u need to play game year and so to reach it and do daily fishing

Comment

Originally posted by Nightfish View Post
                  lol fishing is best thing that exist in game

no one cant say they don't like 4 fc per day or 20 h vip and they are for free to

the only one who say I hate fishing is those that didn't do it and now jelly on those that worked hard for those rewards

its not like u can pay for it to reach lvl 30 or more u need to play game year and so to reach it and do daily fishing
                  exactly. We dedicate our time and energy to this game and they continually bend us over and &*^% us royally. How are you going to add MORE quests to complete only on weekends? What about stupid *** gods descent that is 3 days weekend only and takes 12hours. Some people work all weekend and barely have time and with xGB and all other only weekend things.... WOW R2 hates us

Why not take away Arena or wilds since that takes up so much time. Fishing and jewels are easy to finish

Comment

I knew giving necro and maze "free" daily would mean taking something away from us and here it is, instead of letting the people that worked hard on fishing now
                    "benefit" from it or new players get those unvaluable items from jewel hunt (which doesnt need clearing like maze or necro) they just make it 1/4 of the time,, lame.

Revelation opens tomorrow, we'll see how many ppl ditch this game just to go there and run from so much ** r2 is giving lately.

Comment

Originally posted by Littlelyseria View Post
                      I knew giving necro and maze "free" daily would mean taking something away from us and here it is, instead of letting the people that worked hard on fishing now
                      "benefit" from it or new players get those unvaluable items from jewel hunt (which doesnt need clearing like maze or necro) they just make it 1/4 of the time,, lame.

Revelation opens tomorrow, we'll see how many ppl ditch this game just to go there and run from so much ** r2 is giving lately.
                      I hope everyone leaves. its obvious R2 doesnt care much about us. If they are taking away the best thing in the game 3/4 of the time... are they going to at least make fishing WORK RIGHT?!!!? 1/2 the time i catch VIP fish or fashion shard fish i get an incorrect prize.

Guess ill have to start video taping every fishing adventure and submitting it for tickets so i can actually get my prizes. No way they are gettingn away with cheating us if we only get to have it 1/4 of a month or less

Comment

I got a feeling many people, especially free players, will quit this game after this patch. I would imagine there are people are test servers that have already quit. Not just because of the fishing and jewel hunt deal, which is stupid, but also because of inventory. With many new things to collect, most are already overflowing and the way it looks, we have almost another page of new items to collect and probably hold on to for events. There is a reason they added a 5th page. I know they added more things to store in profile but still don't think it will be enough.

With them nerfing the fishing and jewel hunt, it is almost like they don't want new players. But if that is the case, why are they constantly bringing out new servers? About that fishing, at least take the cool down period away. I know they will not do that because they hope you buy SC to remove it.

They just keep adding more and more stuff to do. The average player has a real life and can not get everything done. I guess that is what the games wants in hopes that you spend to make up for missing events. I would like to know how many can actually get everything done everyday.

Have people really quit spending that much and they are doing all this to try to get them to spend again or is it many have not slowed down and the game is seeing how far they will go before they slow down?

I mean in a way, I don't mind them coming out with all this stuff, I will just do what I can when I can. If I don't get something done, then so be it. But what really bugs me is they will not fix the current bugs that have been going on in this game and the lag as well. This game would be so much more enjoyable if us players were not dealing with all these bugs and lag. But if it is a bug that benefits us, they fix right away but if it is a bug that hurts us, they do nothing. Now with another new patch, who knows how many new bugs we have and will have for a long time.
                        Last edited by R262181389; 04-14-2015, 01:37 PM.

Comment

wartune is one of a kind game, generally decent MMO but, I don't know R2,ProCity just nerf it but either ways people still keep playing

Remove Fish kills morale both new and old players but if it's once a month, then the rewards should be tripled or quadrupled which compensates
                          Mad love for my crew

Maximizeâ„¢
                          ©S174

Comment

for fish :
                            - for people who bothered doing it every day, they say : we divide your rewards by 4
                            - for people who haven't reached 30, they kill all hope of reaching it
                            for jewel :
                            - it was fast, nice free rewards. taking 2 min at most (and generally, just to find a helper ^^; )

with that nerf (wartune speciality), you more and less removed a big part of the possible motivation for the new patch for a lot of player.
                            RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
                            Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

yea its not just ill be disappointed from rewards from fishing but time spent at it to rise at 31 lvl ...its feeling like I would astral from 0 and now I got 1.110.000 astral value, i spent crazy time clicking daily over past 2 years +

I spent good time of my life to achive that...but we will see tomorrow what they did

Comment

Originally posted by ArnaudBo View Post
                                for fish :
                                - for people who bothered doing it every day, they say : we divide your rewards by 4
                                - for people who haven't reached 30, they kill all hope of reaching it
                                for jewel :
                                - it was fast, nice free rewards. taking 2 min at most (and generally, just to find a helper ^^; )

with that nerf (wartune speciality), you more and less removed a big part of the possible motivation for the new patch for a lot of player.
                                A guy from my guild quit some days ago and he had around 50k+ vip points so yea, they wont hold cashers either lol

Comment

Working...
                                X