No announcement yet.

fishing and jewel lost 75% of rewards

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They could double the exp gived by the fishes, so that we can reach to lv30 in same time cause we'll have fishing only two times by month.
    Wartune, a game that get worst each new maintenance... ¬¬

Comment

Originally posted by R2114207353 View Post
      They could double the exp gived by the fishes, so that we can reach to lv30 in same time cause we'll have fishing only two times by month.
      You mean 1 time a month. . There are 4 weeks in a month and 4 mini games.

But yeah double the exp would not be bad.
      Now all the new servers will never get to 30. .
      and i am sure most players on new servers won't even bother to do Fishing.

Comment

Originally posted by kevs926 View Post
        here i thought they getting kind for giving free necro and purg, almost gonna give them a few bucks. Thanks for reminding me R2, you not worthy of any kindness (or money).
        one of these days you'll figure out it isn't r2

Comment

googies link sucks.. u can only get the 1st chest free. u need to pay balens to get the other chest.. ****** greedy bastrds..

Comment

At first they ruined events for non-cashers just by adding events for cashers and now this nonsence with Mini-games,about time to quit...

Comment

Originally posted by LadyKaye View Post
              googies link sucks.. u can only get the 1st chest free. u need to pay balens to get the other chest.. ****** greedy bastrds..
              if you cant get the first chest with the free attempts, you should really question your intelligence
              THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

Originally posted by daunapu View Post
                if you cant get the first chest with the free attempts, you should really question your intelligence
                I'm sure you know this game isn't exactly filled with rocket scientists and scholars.

Comment

Originally posted by Dennink View Post
                  You mean 1 time a month. . There are 4 weeks in a month and 4 mini games.

But yeah double the exp would not be bad.
                  Now all the new servers will never get to 30. .
                  and i am sure most players on new servers won't even bother to do Fishing.
                  I forgot the Underground Palace Adventure xD lol. So, in this case we need get 300% fishing exp prosperity every month.
                  Wartune, a game that get worst each new maintenance... ¬¬

Comment

And the brilliant idea of r2games, is simply withdraw jewel hunt and fishing? Honestly this game had any grace. And Undergraund palace that never happened?

Comment

what a bunch of cupcaking Cupcakes. Thanks for nothing R2, cause thats exactly what you've given us today.
                      Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 04-20-2015, 09:25 AM.
                      Gerlach Kabam 13 / Kharl R2 569

Comment

I think it's broken

Comment

I dont understand the point of removing it on weekly bases, for people who dont like it or dont wanna do it JUST SKIP IT.
                          But i know alot of people who enjoyed fishing or jewel hunt everyday. Hell i know some people who just logged on for this
                          and nothing else. Why take it away?
                          People have fished for months to level up only so that they can get fashion shrds or vips and just one fine day,
                          sitting behind their desk, someone decides they dont wanna let people have fun anymore.
                          I just want to know 1 good reason to remove mini-games. just 1 reason that makes SENSE.
                          And if anyone here says its saving them time then u could have just NOT DONE IT in the first place and saved that time ok.
                          I liked to fish. I like it so much that i rather skip some stupid multi-player run and waste my time on fishes.

Comment

Originally posted by R2sucksbad View Post
                            one of these days you'll figure out it isn't r2
                            you sure??

R2 decided not to add trading.

R2 changed the advance skills of the mage so they are not as they are on chinese servers and never will be.

R2 has done alot of things and change stuff because they are allowed to a degree.

Comment

Originally posted by Nimras186 View Post
                              you sure??

R2 decided not to add trading.

R2 changed the advance skills of the mage so they are not as they are on chinese servers and never will be.

R2 has done alot of things and change stuff because they are allowed to a degree.
                              r2 does not decide any of those things...do direct THAT part of the hate where it belongs ^^ You can hate r2 for their lack of player support/crappy support staff/unstable servers etc though

Comment

Originally posted by gruntar View Post
                                r2 does not decide any of those things...do direct THAT part of the hate where it belongs ^^ You can hate r2 for their lack of player support/crappy support staff/unstable servers etc though
                                they get our money, so they get our bad feeling too
                                it's their job to relate our unhappiness to the one who develop the game.
                                RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
                                Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

Working...
                                X