fishing and jewel lost 75% of rewards

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fishing and jewel lost 75% of rewards

Jewel Hunt, Goodie Links, Fishing and Underground Palace Adventure will open on weekly turns. Each mini game will change Monday morning at 6:00 am.
    this sux like hell
    Level 49 Archer
    BR 150k

Big cupcakes to whoever decided that.

Comment

here i thought they getting kind for giving free necro and purg, almost gonna give them a few bucks. Thanks for reminding me R2, you not worthy of any kindness (or money).
      Level 49 Archer
      BR 150k

Comment

Well, it happens to everyone, so I won't actually complain, this saves me 10min per day xD Also, this means UP is back every 4th week, THIS IS GOOD FOR NON-CASHERS THAT WANTS SPIRIT CONV, VIP CARDS and such.

This is most likly a way to counter the "vip cards" in fishing, but doing it in such a wierd way so that we player won't think of it.

Comment

I never really did fishing, just lazy I guess but Jewel hunt was an easy 3-5 minutes thing really worth it

If fishing is a one time thing, all fish should be unlocked or most of them since their is no way young server will ever reach L30 or maybe by 2020

This is just megabaked cupcakes
          Mad love for my crew

The golden rule in wartune
          Maximizeâ„¢
          Guess whose back with trouble?
          ©S174

Comment

Originally posted by sweetwaters View Post
            I never really did fishing, just lazy I guess but Jewel hunt was an easy 3-5 minutes thing really worth it

If fishing is a one time thing, all fish should be unlocked or most of them since their is no way young server will ever reach L30 or maybe by 2020

This is just megabaked cupcakes
            China has it where you can buy extra attempts and powerups (spears/bombs/those thingies) so they might just do that to "help" younger servers

Comment

This is like encouraging me to play the game every day for 2 weeks & go off for the rest of the month. I don't do much fishing; just hate the lag, & 2 of my 3 toons have no VIP or SC. Judging from the description, Goodie Links is also disappointing. Good thing. I'll get more spare time for sleep from tomorrow on. Isn't that such a great move to quit Wartune addiction? LOL

Comment

Originally posted by JkLoser87 View Post
                Well, it happens to everyone, so I won't actually complain, this saves me 10min per day xD Also, this means UP is back every 4th week, THIS IS GOOD FOR NON-CASHERS THAT WANTS SPIRIT CONV, VIP CARDS and such.

This is most likly a way to counter the "vip cards" in fishing, but doing it in such a wierd way so that we player won't think of it.
                Non casher need fishing/jewel hunt more then underground, fishing can give u perma vip with time and jewel hunt give u more usefull stuff then the random drop from underground, also underground doesn't give much after you get the mount.

Comment

reaching fish 30 was many player hope to get some free VIP.
                  now it will take 4 time more time to reach it. Wartune really know how to be hated by it's players
                  RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
                  Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

i dont care about vip cards really, but gettin 3-4 fashion cores a day wont happen anymore.
                    Level 49 Archer
                    BR 150k

Comment

I like it. Everyone is still on equal ground apart from those who already have 30 fishing. All that's changed is less hassle. I'm level... 6? After god knows how long, and no way am I ever doing fishing again. Screw the vip.

For quite a while now, it has seemed like Wartune is dominated by spinning wheels, boring fishing simulations, and an unimaginative matching jewels game. I was at first annoyed by this "Goodies Link" addition, but at least they're doing this.
                      Last edited by Asceti; 04-14-2015, 10:42 AM.
                      Mage
                      L80 DSW
                      IMDE

Comment

Originally posted by Asceti View Post
                        I like it. Everyone is still on equal ground apart from those who already have 30 fishing. All that's changed is less hassle. I'm level... 6? After god knows how long, and no way am I ever doing fishing again. Screw the vip.

For quite a while now, it has seemed like Wartune is dominated by spinning wheels, boring fishing simulations, and an unimaginative matching jewels game. I was at first annoyed by this "Goodies Link" addition, but at least they're doing this.
                        Because you hated it let's take it away from everyone else that enjoyed it.

Can we get rid of solo arena, group arena, BG, everyone under lv79, etc also?

Comment

I dont see how any new player will get high fishing like this. I have been doing it since start (skipped some days, caught just random fish etc, but still did it regullary) and i am still lvl 29, close to 30 for more than year (when was fishing introduced?) of fishing. Now people will need around 4 times more time for that. Why would any low level fish if he knows the good rewards are practically out of reach?!
                          THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post

That would be nice.

I realise you may feel differently, but that doesn't stop me from stating my opinion. And you very well know fishing is loathed by many. Jewel Hunt was less objectionable, but there are far more interesting things to do (even in wartune) and I for one won't shed a tear.

Besides, I gather from the OP they're simply rotating these minigames weekly or w/e. They're not taking it away.
                            Mage
                            L80 DSW
                            IMDE

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post

You forgot to add everyone above 550k br.

Comment

Working...
                              X