No announcement yet.

fishing and jewel lost 75% of rewards

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

they are not in the business of giving customers what they want..they are in the business of getting customers to give them money...as long as people give them what they consider an acceptable amount of money every month..why should they ever improve or try to make the game better??

Comment

Originally posted by mrbamman View Post
      they are not in the business of giving customers what they want..they are in the business of getting customers to give them money...as long as people give them what they consider an acceptable amount of money every month..why should they ever improve or try to make the game better??
      that would be true if there were no other games to spend on, but since thats not the case, thats just bad business, and we know what happens to bad businesses
      THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

When will you learn wartunes/R2 does not care about its customers it will do and change stuff as it pleases even if players not like it.

Those that quit realize now and earlier how this company ran things some got out early some spend 1000'$ and then realized and quit some still will play and spend and will eventually quit one day.
        Last edited by DreamFrenzy; 04-21-2015, 06:19 AM.
        WARTUNE KABAM PLAYER S12

In-game Name: ♥Rainbow♥

Guild Name: Legends

Class : Archer

Comment

Originally posted by DreamFrenzy View Post
          When will you learn wartunes/R2 does not care about its customers it will do and change stuff as it pleases even if players not like it.

Those that quit realize now and earlier how this company ran things some got out early some spend 1000'$ and then realized and quit some still will play and spend and will eventually quit one day.
          I hope this marks the end of the great whining spree since update 4.0
          Mad love for my crew

The golden rule in wartune
          Maximizeâ„¢
          Guess whose back with trouble?
          ©S174

Comment

Originally posted by sweetwaters View Post
            I hope this marks the end of the great whining spree since update 4.0
            Nooooo...I wanna rant more im not done yet!
            I want my fishing back! Gimme my fix for the day. They just cant take it away because they feel like it. All I see here is complaints but no ones giving a reason why would they do that? What next theyl take my sylphs away and let me use it on weekends only? Or my new mini mage? For wednesdays only? I dont care who takes the money or who makes the decision someone has to own the responsibility and give a freakin explanation.

Comment

Originally posted by Aggni View Post
              Nooooo...I wanna rant more im not done yet!
              I want my fishing back! Gimme my fix for the day. They just cant take it away because they feel like it. All I see here is complaints but no ones giving a reason why would they do that? What next theyl take my sylphs away and let me use it on weekends only? Or my new mini mage? For wednesdays only? I dont care who takes the money or who makes the decision someone has to own the responsibility and give a freakin explanation.
              Good luck with your ranting, see if it leads you anywhere useful or reasonable
              Mad love for my crew

The golden rule in wartune
              Maximizeâ„¢
              Guess whose back with trouble?
              ©S174

Comment

is it true the mini game like fishing, jewel hunt can play every weekday? but why this must change to be like that? plss take it on again the jewel hunt n fishing everyday.
                thanks

wartune : izuru; S542; Archer

Comment

Originally posted by izuru90 View Post
                  is it true the mini game like fishing, jewel hunt can play every weekday? but why this must change to be like that? plss take it on again the jewel hunt n fishing everyday.
                  thanks

wartune : izuru; S542; Archer
                  no explanation was given and i doubt any will. they change game and we just have to follow or quit.
                  RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
                  Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

Working...
                  X