X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kevs926
    started a topic fishing and jewel lost 75% of rewards

fishing and jewel lost 75% of rewards

Jewel Hunt, Goodie Links, Fishing and Underground Palace Adventure will open on weekly turns. Each mini game will change Monday morning at 6:00 am.
    this sux like hell

• ArnaudBo
    replied
    Originally posted by izuru90 View Post
    is it true the mini game like fishing, jewel hunt can play every weekday? but why this must change to be like that? plss take it on again the jewel hunt n fishing everyday.
    thanks

wartune : izuru; S542; Archer
    no explanation was given and i doubt any will. they change game and we just have to follow or quit.

Leave a comment:

• izuru90
    replied
    is it true the mini game like fishing, jewel hunt can play every weekday? but why this must change to be like that? plss take it on again the jewel hunt n fishing everyday.
    thanks

wartune : izuru; S542; Archer

Leave a comment:

• sweetwaters
    replied
    Originally posted by Aggni View Post
    Nooooo...I wanna rant more im not done yet!
    I want my fishing back! Gimme my fix for the day. They just cant take it away because they feel like it. All I see here is complaints but no ones giving a reason why would they do that? What next theyl take my sylphs away and let me use it on weekends only? Or my new mini mage? For wednesdays only? I dont care who takes the money or who makes the decision someone has to own the responsibility and give a freakin explanation.
    Good luck with your ranting, see if it leads you anywhere useful or reasonable

Leave a comment:

• Aggni
    replied
    Originally posted by sweetwaters View Post
    I hope this marks the end of the great whining spree since update 4.0
    Nooooo...I wanna rant more im not done yet!
    I want my fishing back! Gimme my fix for the day. They just cant take it away because they feel like it. All I see here is complaints but no ones giving a reason why would they do that? What next theyl take my sylphs away and let me use it on weekends only? Or my new mini mage? For wednesdays only? I dont care who takes the money or who makes the decision someone has to own the responsibility and give a freakin explanation.

Leave a comment:

• sweetwaters
    replied
    Originally posted by DreamFrenzy View Post
    When will you learn wartunes/R2 does not care about its customers it will do and change stuff as it pleases even if players not like it.

Those that quit realize now and earlier how this company ran things some got out early some spend 1000'$ and then realized and quit some still will play and spend and will eventually quit one day.
    I hope this marks the end of the great whining spree since update 4.0

Leave a comment:

• DreamFrenzy
    replied
    When will you learn wartunes/R2 does not care about its customers it will do and change stuff as it pleases even if players not like it.

Those that quit realize now and earlier how this company ran things some got out early some spend 1000'$ and then realized and quit some still will play and spend and will eventually quit one day.
    Last edited by DreamFrenzy; 04-21-2015, 07:19 AM.

Leave a comment:

• daunapu
    replied
    Originally posted by mrbamman View Post
    they are not in the business of giving customers what they want..they are in the business of getting customers to give them money...as long as people give them what they consider an acceptable amount of money every month..why should they ever improve or try to make the game better??
    that would be true if there were no other games to spend on, but since thats not the case, thats just bad business, and we know what happens to bad businesses

Leave a comment:

• mrbamman
    replied
    they are not in the business of giving customers what they want..they are in the business of getting customers to give them money...as long as people give them what they consider an acceptable amount of money every month..why should they ever improve or try to make the game better??

Leave a comment:

• princestewii
    replied
    Just remembered that jewel hunt gave me a small supply of whips daily, guess we all have to turn into farmer Brown and farmer Jenny for whips now xD

Leave a comment:

• Zeak42
    replied
    Originally posted by R238423534 View Post
    Maybe they know the mini games are what their customers want so nerfed them? (just kidding )
    As much as you are kidding, i sadly wouldn't put such a thing past them.

Leave a comment:

• R238423534
    replied
    Originally posted by MagiRaven View Post
    I think Wartune needs to ask it's customers what they want. Not having Jewel Hunt or fishing available everyday is HUGE disappointment. How are the newer servers ever suppose to grow without these ONCE DAILY games......... Come on Wartune wake up and hear your VALUED GAME PLAYERS.
    Maybe they know the mini games are what their customers want so nerfed them? (just kidding )

Leave a comment:

• R2114207353
    replied
    Originally posted by Aggni View Post
    I dont understand the point of removing it on weekly bases, for people who dont like it or dont wanna do it JUST SKIP IT.
    But i know alot of people who enjoyed fishing or jewel hunt everyday. Hell i know some people who just logged on for this
    and nothing else. Why take it away?
    People have fished for months to level up only so that they can get fashion shrds or vips and just one fine day,
    sitting behind their desk, someone decides they dont wanna let people have fun anymore.
    I just want to know 1 good reason to remove mini-games. just 1 reason that makes SENSE.
    And if anyone here says its saving them time then u could have just NOT DONE IT in the first place and saved that time ok.
    I liked to fish. I like it so much that i rather skip some stupid multi-player run and waste my time on fishes.
    I saw some ppl here complaing about spending time in mini-game too. This is strange cause I did Fishing, Goodies and Jewel in less than 15 minutes. The fishing I used Lord of Time though . But the jewel and link are so fast to do. Really, there isn't reason put these mini-games weekly unless they give 4x rewards. lol xD

Leave a comment:

• MagiRaven
    replied
    I think Wartune needs to ask it's customers what they want. Not having Jewel Hunt or fishing available everyday is HUGE disappointment. How are the newer servers ever suppose to grow without these ONCE DAILY games......... Come on Wartune wake up and hear your VALUED GAME PLAYERS.

Leave a comment:

• cyc2u
    replied
    I dont mind if they want to switch up fishing and jewels, but that goodies thing is the worst. You waste like 15 minutes for a couple mahra and 1 sep. Oh and that other thing to auto complete a bounty quest that i just sell.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X