No announcement yet.

Question on sylphs (for a knight)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL that explains a lot I guess I need a medusa that could *barely survive* & keep casting Whispering Wind

i feel like same thing applies to all the buff skills (Haunt, Ice Armor, Ice Shield, etc.). but I guess the weaker sylphs still need to survive to use skills. a weak Triton worked quite well if he didn't get hit at all, but he got 1-hit too easily when running with a sylph team totaling 10x his BR including himself, so kind of not as good as a more tanky sylph such as Gaia even if the two have similar BR.

Originally posted by kevs926 View Post
    bcos medusa can cast the 30% dmg boost even if weak

Comment

Originally posted by R238423534 View Post
      LOL that explains a lot I guess I need a medusa that could *barely survive* & keep casting Whispering Wind

i feel like same thing applies to all the buff skills (Haunt, Ice Armor, Ice Shield, etc.). but I guess the weaker sylphs still need to survive to use skills. a weak Triton worked quite well if he didn't get hit at all, but he got 1-hit too easily when running with a sylph team totaling 10x his BR including himself, so kind of not as good as a more tanky sylph such as Gaia even if the two have similar BR.
      keep in mind ,Gaia will take longer to refine but that's another heated discussion (Medusa or Gaia)
      Mad love for my crew

The golden rule in wartune
      Maximizeâ„¢
      Guess whose back with trouble?
      ©S174

Comment

I already have half the divine stones for light or dark advanced refinement from some recharge event, but still not sure if I want either of them orange yet, & not enough mahras to turn a second sylph orange, so now the stones are just taking up space & I had to send them to the mail to free up space.

Originally posted by sweetwaters View Post
        keep in mind ,Gaia will take longer to refine but that's another heated discussion (Medusa or Gaia)

Comment

Hecate has some nice skills compared to Goddess
          So Gaia then?
          Mad love for my crew

Maximizeâ„¢
          ©S174

Comment

Steal is also good in PVP

also about sylph tankiness,i dont know if sylph troop inherits defenses of your main. all i know is that sylph troop uses (your CURRENT hp + sylph Hp) when they awaken
            Level 49 Archer
            BR 150k

Comment

Just for a point of reference, last CW I brought my 70k herc and 20k medusa. They both survived about the same amount of time, and did fairly similar damage. So if their br matters at all, it's just being added to some very high base br.

Comment

wow lol

so sylph troops also got the base stats from player? i thought only the active sylph gets them?

Originally posted by MrFancyPants View Post
                Just for a point of reference, last CW I brought my 70k herc and 20k medusa. They both survived about the same amount of time, and did fairly similar damage. So if their br matters at all, it's just being added to some very high base br.

Comment

wow lol

so sylph troops also got the base stats from player? i thought only the active sylph gets them?
                  I think only active's get them
                  Mad love for my crew

Maximizeâ„¢
                  ©S174

Comment

So the troop BR still matters. Just not the carry-on one if your hero is much bigger than your sylph.

Originally posted by sweetwaters View Post
                    I think only active's get them

Comment

Working...
                    X