Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Eudaemon question for mods and test servers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eudaemon question for mods and test servers

Is it possible to attain the Eudaemon with out the dimension war event? As i am not able to log in every day and lost my dimensions or is the dimension war different from the element res/reduce bonus we get from it?

At header says if a mod or test server player that know please give feed back
    IGN: Muramasa
    Server: #351 -Snowcrest
    Guild: Saintz
    Level: 80
    Battle Rating: IT'S SO FLUFFY
    Sylph: Zues. 2 star orange

Siggy. #1

1st eudaemon is free, as you get initial shards from a quest.Shards as far as I seen only drop from dimension chests and i seen it in sacrafice which you get from offerings which i only got from dragons dens inside dimensions.So answer from my experience is no.. you can't get eudaemon shards any other way if you wanted have 2nd.. 3rd and 4th.1st one is free.. any more you have to get from doing dimensions.. for now.

Comment

but these eudaemons is what is called kids in china wartune? or a different stuff?

if eudaemons are the chinese kids, then unmarried players can only get 2, right?

and last question: how many eudaemons can fight with your char at the same time?

thanks
      Last edited by JackMalloy; 04-14-2015, 04:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by JackMalloy View Post
        but these eudaemons is what is called kids in china wartune? or a different stuff?

if eudaemons are the chinese kids, then unmarried players can only get 2, right?

and last question: how many eudaemons can fight with your char at the same time?

thanks
        It's same concept as china kids, but different graphics, these ones more like teenagers, think there's other differences as well but idk.

Comment

Originally posted by Chrisnetika View Post
          1st eudaemon is free, as you get initial shards from a quest.Shards as far as I seen only drop from dimension chests and i seen it in sacrafice which you get from offerings which i only got from dragons dens inside dimensions.So answer from my experience is no.. you can't get eudaemon shards any other way if you wanted have 2nd.. 3rd and 4th.1st one is free.. any more you have to get from doing dimensions.. for now.
          Ok thankyou for the feed back. And the added info the guide posted from the gms was (like always) informative yet confusing with key items missing.

But last question from me for now.. Can i as a knight get a mage or archer? B/c as a knight a mage would be more helpful (to me low stats 120k br) for heals so not wasting my heal rune. (Dont use iris much)

But just added info i seen from videos what is the stats they start with i seen some % based stuff if it all a % of your stats can someone post the % of the stats at lv 1 and any of the stats that are added to your toon?

Just asking cuz i dont want to waste time and resources if no stats are added.. (Would still get it regardless) i know HP is most likely the only one like Sylph...

Edit: is the gender of the kid/Eudaemon. Same as your toons gender or can you pick male or female? Just asking...
          Last edited by Blood989; 04-14-2015, 05:23 PM. Reason: forgot to ask about gender
          IGN: Muramasa
          Server: #351 -Snowcrest
          Guild: Saintz
          Level: 80
          Battle Rating: IT'S SO FLUFFY
          Sylph: Zues. 2 star orange

Siggy. #1

Comment

I've only seen Male mage, Female archer/knight as an option in selection, unsure if the other half is available.

Comment

disregard this..
              Last edited by Chrisnetika; 04-14-2015, 06:13 PM.

Comment

That...would be a pretty glaring oversight if it worked like that, so here's hoping it works like troops' atk transformation, and adjusts to whichever stat is higher.
                Crushing mice is good for the soul...

Comment

You can indeed get the first one for free, by talking to God Timo who is up near the Bounty Hunter board area. Good luck with the patch and may you pick an excellent Eudaemon *knows which one she wants!*
                  Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

I got an archer eudaemon and then I got shards for a second. However it wouldn't let me pick class and simply gave me another archer. Now I don't know if I am stuck at getting archers and I can't trash the second archer eudaemon (which I will never use.)

Comment

Originally posted by xrycek View Post
                      That...would be a pretty glaring oversight if it worked like that, so here's hoping it works like troops' atk transformation, and adjusts to whichever stat is higher.
                      I really hope it works like that >_> but I guess we'll find out in a few hours.

Comment

it's seem that Eudeamon stats depend of our stats. For example, I play a knight so I took a mage as Eudeamon. The first lvl for him take 65% of my MATK, wich is really low since I'm a knight. So, IMO, you shouldn't take a mage unless you are one or that you want to get strong gear for your eudeamon to compensate the low atk.

ps: I still need to test that myself since I got only ONE eudeamon so far...so as soon that I can get another non mage eudeamon, I will keep you guys updated
                        Have a wonderful day

Comment

well mages are sgu'd then.. why would mages take a mage kid for skills we have better?
                          They should fix this highest stat for highest %, or patk classes is going OP soon.
                          [morfinnor]
                          Temple of Ibalize

Comment

ugh...that is bad

Comment

oh no knight get edy archer omw knight don't get the short end of the stick Lord mages get shafted who'd of thunk it. hehehe

ok in all seriousness questions/issues like this leave you wondering what to do. Archer was my 1st thought and mage a very long second. Be interesting to see BG how much big cashers jump BR 1st week. Had scuba in bg tonight he needs no help lol that's one terrific build.

As for the funny up front I cannot believe they haven't nerfed that op guardian rune.

Comment

Working...
                              X