No announcement yet.

Eudaemon question for mods and test servers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Uhm, my archer eudaemon works just fine.

Comment

Originally posted by PinkiePie View Post
      it's seem that Eudeamon stats depend of our stats. For example, I play a knight so I took a mage as Eudeamon. The first lvl for him take 65% of my MATK, wich is really low since I'm a knight. So, IMO, you shouldn't take a mage unless you are one or that you want to get strong gear for your eudeamon to compensate the low atk.

ps: I still need to test that myself since I got only ONE eudeamon so far...so as soon that I can get another non mage eudeamon, I will keep you guys updated
      If this is true, it is really bad then. Please keep us posted. I probably will not pick one right away until this become clear.

Comment

it's seem that Eudeamon stats depend of our stats. For example, I play a knight so I took a mage as Eudeamon. The first lvl for him take 65% of my MATK, wich is really low since I'm a knight. So, IMO, you shouldn't take a mage unless you are one or that you want to get strong gear for your eudeamon to compensate the low atk.

ps: I still need to test that myself since I got only ONE eudeamon so far...so as soon that I can get another non mage eudeamon, I will keep you guys updated
        It's actually ATTACK I believe not matk. My knight chose a mage as well and it got a decent boost in matk stat. I would check to confirm it but servers are down. So ill let someone else confirm or ill repost here when servers are back up.

Comment

nvm, it's seem I was wrong...I did some test and it take the strongest attack like Omniscient said. My bad

(still want a knight or an archer instead of mage though cause my mage die before he could use any healing on me XD )
          Have a wonderful day

Comment

nvm, it's seem I was wrong...I did some test and it take the strongest attack like Omniscient said. My bad

(still want a knight or an archer instead of mage though cause my mage die before he could use any healing on me XD )
            Am a knight, so I picked archer for nothing, but your mage died quickly so archer could be useful
            Mad love for my crew

The golden rule in wartune
            Maximizeâ„¢
            Guess whose back with trouble?
            ©S174

Comment

Same Here, Got Mage 1st For Free. Then Went Back For Archer. But Sytem Would Not Let Me Chose, It Just Gave Me Another Mage.
              Is This A Bugg. Mod pls respond ty
              Originally posted by Yesheron View Post
              I got an archer eudaemon and then I got shards for a second. However it wouldn't let me pick class and simply gave me another archer. Now I don't know if I am stuck at getting archers and I can't trash the second archer eudaemon (which I will never use.)
              I Did Sent Ticket, But They Still Have Time To Officially Respond To Confirm If It Is Random Or Bug.. Knowing R2 It Will Be Random, And We Have To Find This Out By Ourselves Naturally ..
              Last edited by Freddypainter; 04-16-2015, 08:23 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Freddypainter View Post
                Same Here, Got Mage 1st For Free. Then Went Back For Archer. But Sytem Would Not Let Me Chose, It Just Gave Me Another Mage.
                Is This A Bugg. Mod pls respond ty
                It's not a bug it says somewhere... forget where that only first one you can pick class, anything after is random... now getting the same one if it's a bug or just bad luck on your part, don't know.

Comment

Is mage on a knight worth getting for aoe and heals? Or just better to go for damage like same class (knight) or off class like archer ? But i knw mages are masters of aoe damage. But 65% of my 27k is 14.5k attack on it so it would still do a few x000 damage and heals would be nice giveing that Jr. Lives long enough to keep me alive. But as i think i stated in the starting post i despise using my iris for heals as i love damage over my electric sylph..
                  IGN: Muramasa
                  Server: #351 -Snowcrest
                  Guild: Saintz
                  Level: 80
                  Battle Rating: IT'S SO FLUFFY
                  Sylph: Zues. 2 star orange

Siggy. #1

Comment

Just noticed something diff today from yesterday on my Eudaemon...

Click image for larger version

Name:	Eudamon.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	46.8 KB
ID:	1711096

Notice this is a Knight Eudaemon, while I'm a Mage. Yesterday when I was upgrading it the PAtk of 73% was 91,506 and the next level would have been 94,013 - as they were based off my primary attack stat. Now it seems it's PAtk is deriving from my PAtk and it's MAtk is deriving from my MAtk! Does this mean that to have an effective Eudaemon a Mage is going to be stuck with a Battle Oracle while the PAtk Classes can choose either PAtk class?

Or is this just a computational bug in the display that's showed itself and the pet will keep advancing as would be expected?

Comment

Originally posted by Zorich View Post
                      Just noticed something diff today from yesterday on my Eudaemon...

[ATTACH=CONFIG]133884[/ATTACH]

Notice this is a Knight Eudaemon, while I'm a Mage. Yesterday when I was upgrading it the PAtk of 73% was 91,506 and the next level would have been 94,013 - as they were based off my primary attack stat. Now it seems it's PAtk is deriving from my PAtk and it's MAtk is deriving from my MAtk! Does this mean that to have an effective Eudaemon a Mage is going to be stuck with a Battle Oracle while the PAtk Classes can choose either PAtk class?

Or is this just a computational bug in the display that's showed itself and the pet will keep advancing as would be expected?
                      Compare the stats overview on the main screen with the upgrade page, you'll probably see that patk is at the much higher, expected level. I see the same thing with my mage, where the matk listed on the upgrade window is way lower than what I see in the regular stats pane.

Comment

Yeah, I see that - but it wasn't like that yesterday, so now I'm hesitant to upgrade again until I'm sure it's not going to wreck my Eudaemon.

I should be able to level it up again tonight after harvest (provided my crops / livestock ain't stolen). Guess I'll find out then.

Comment

yeah that seems to be wrong, my 65% archer has 61150 patk. I am an archer btw with 88722 patk and im sure my primary attack is lower than urs.

Comment

It's just a visual bug or something. Was the same when I leveled mine yesterday and this morning. You won't mess it up by upgrading it more.

Comment

Here's my two cents:

I believe that there is a certain amount that eudaemon derive from our stats through upgrading.
                              Since we can also up their stats through leveling up war emblem, I think it's safe to say that upgrading their level isn't EVERYTHING to their stats. Some of their passive skills also increase some of their stats as well. So it really is like a mini version of our toons on a somewhat smaller scale.

Unless you guys are seeing stats that just make no sense at all from the numbers, I think you guys are just over thinking it .

Hope that helps… Its the only logical thing I can think of as of yet.

Comment

So that means mage eudaemon is for mage where patk damagers have two options knight and archer.And I don't think someone would to like to take mage just for healing specially knights.First thought it would work as the sylph but now the choice is limited.

Comment

Working...
                                X