Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Eudaemon class for knight.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eudaemon class for knight.

I wonder what should be the best Eudaemon class for knight. It seems that mage should be good complement to knight? Which class would you pick tomorrow?

Archer. If I can somehow get 2 of them, it'll be 2 archers. Hopefully we can pick the skills too, cuz I wants me some scatter and Delphic Death Star.
    Name: Phoenixia
    Server: R2 S-319
    Class: Mage
    BR: 911k
    Last CW Ranking: Didn't participate
    Cupcakes? R2 can keep them, I want rumcakes.

Comment

Does Eudaemon archer has scatter shot? I did not see one on the fan site. But You are mage. So archer does make sense.

Comment

I plan to get a mage, for the healing, since knights get bonus 20% of any heals. An archer would be a better choice if your priority is pve events where dps is king though (like WB).

Comment

A related question: Should we focus on one Eudemon or have a balanced team?

Comment

Unless you want high dps go for archer since it's %of the parent

Mages kinda compliment our lack of AOE and heals and that other stuff magey stuff so would be decent

But it's like when sylphs came, Iris was knight priority but when Eve came, everyone ditched Iris

So a mage might seem nice but damage overpowers heals so archer would be the better choice in the long run

I think concentrate on one as per now just like your Zeus
            Last edited by sweetwaters; 04-15-2015, 01:18 AM. Reason: optimized
            Mad love for my crew

The golden rule in wartune
            Maximizeâ„¢
            Guess whose back with trouble?
            ©S174

Comment

I feel like I just need 1 of each class that can barely survive & do all the lesser-important work for me (mainly just the buffs ;D), but "barely survive" could mean a lot more than just basics as game difficulty increases. Each class has their own goods & bads, so kind of hard to pick one & commit to it. So my next item on wishlist is a generic class with all skills for hero & kids LOL (just kidding :P)

Originally posted by sweetwaters View Post
              I think concentrate on one as per now just like your Zeus

Comment

Originally posted by R238423534 View Post
                I feel like I just need 1 of each class that can barely survive & do all the lesser-important work for me (mainly just the buffs ;D), but "barely survive" could mean a lot more than just basics as game difficulty increases. Each class has their own goods & bads, so kind of hard to pick one & commit to it. So my next item on wishlist is a generic class with all skills for hero & kids LOL (just kidding :P)
                Just prioritize,work on the 3 but 1comes first

Good luck!
                Mad love for my crew

Maximizeâ„¢
                ©S174

Comment

I am the original poster. I will get archer instead. It is unclear patk to matk conversion will work fine for Eudaemon mage. Also archer would be very good, too. Thanks for answering.

Comment

As an archer, I was going to grab a mage, but now, I'll hang back a bit to see the early post-patch reports. If she can't be an effective healer because its matk is based on mine, I might have to go w/a knight...
                    Last edited by xrycek; 04-15-2015, 02:40 AM.
                    Crushing mice is good for the soul...

Comment

Originally posted by R264192877 View Post
                      I am the original poster. I will get archer instead. It is unclear patk to matk conversion will work fine for Eudaemon mage. Also archer would be very good, too. Thanks for answering.
                      This might change(conversion) in future but for now..
                      Mad love for my crew

Maximizeâ„¢
                      ©S174

Comment

Working...
                      X