Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Important question about dim war.

Here is some info posted by R2_Helen

Players can now enter other player’s dimensions when starting a dimensional war. Other player’s dimensions can only be entered when they have been activated and the dimension life is above 80%. PvP info can be viewed in the Dimensional War interface.
    Cant find any of this...?

When a dimension is first activated, players will be asked to build a base as a transfer point. Building a base consumes Balens or the specified items. Players can only build one base per dimensional level. Once a player’s base or buildings are destroyed or occupied, s/he will be kicked out of the dimension. If this happens, the player will not be transferred to this dimension next time.
    Do i need to build this tower to be able to attack other players dim? And if so,,,can i avoid ppl attacking me if i dont build it?

Also since it says that once this tower is destroyed i will be kicked out of my dimensions, does this mean that if i do not build it, i will loose my dimension tomorrow???

If there are multiple players in a dimension, the player who is occupying all the buildings will receive the rewards for that dimensional level; however, s/he will only be able to claim the rewards for the whole dimension upon successfully kicking out all other players. Players who are kicked from an expert dimension will be compensated with an advanced coordinate; players who are kicked from an advanced dimension will be compensated with an intermediate coordinate, and so on.
    If i can only build one tower, how can several players attack 1 dimension???

None of this is making any sense.

There is a forward base in level 1 of all my dimensions so could not build one in l1 so for 150balens used and built a forward base in level 2 of Dimension and still nothing. What supposed to do build a forward base in every stage of dimension to activate it?
    WARTUNE KABAM PLAYER S12

In-game Name: ♥Rainbow♥

Guild Name: Legends

Class : Archer

Comment

Im scared that if i dont build a tower,,,i will have no dim tomorrow =(

Comment

so i have 4 advanced dims done, and now they all end the same day?

Why on earth did they **** up the best thing they ever added.

Comment

Originally posted by pietjeprecies View Post
          Yes, they will all end on the same day...however, did you not notice that their durations were reset to full? At least all my intermediates were reset to full, and I had 1 due to expire today, and another around 6am on Fri morning.

Comment

Originally posted by Nangijala View Post
            Im scared that if i dont build a tower,,,i will have no dim tomorrow =(
            Don't panic, every dimension automatically gets a base in the spot where you start on level 1. It's not clear what happens if someone attacks and destroys that base, but I believe as long as you have captured at least one tower in the dimension, you will still be able to keep it. If you lose all the towers you captured, then you're in trouble.

Originally posted by pietjeprecies View Post

Why on earth did they **** up the best thing they ever added.
            All dimension life was reset to 100%, so you didn't really lose anything, except in the general case where dimensions last less time. Advanced dims are down to 15 days if you have them fully occupied, although that will stretch with the time it takes to occupy all floors.

With res bonuses severely nerfed and dimensions running out much faster if you race to the end, the new strategy may be to mostly clear each level. Hard to tell at this point, but I think we'll be getting even less coordinate chests, meaning it's more important to clear the ones you do get.

Comment

I think it's a mystery for most people how to do dim pvp. A guildie of mine got attacked but none of us have no idea of how to get revenge for him, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by FufuBunnySlayer View Post
                I think it's a mystery for most people how to do dim pvp. A guildie of mine got attacked but none of us have no idea of how to get revenge for him, lol.
                So someone actually figured it out? I spent a long time hunting around trying to find any place that I could launch an attack. Maybe you need to put towers on every level of a dimension you own, and somehow it lets you attack from there. Or there's some special item you use instead of a coordinate that opens an attack portal or something.

I was looking strictly for testing purposes, of course, actually attacking someone else's dimension seems like the biggest d--- move you can possibly do in this game.

Comment

Originally posted by MrFancyPants View Post
                  So someone actually figured it out? I spent a long time hunting around trying to find any place that I could launch an attack. Maybe you need to put towers on every level of a dimension you own, and somehow it lets you attack from there. Or there's some special item you use instead of a coordinate that opens an attack portal or something.

I was looking strictly for testing purposes, of course, actually attacking someone else's dimension seems like the biggest d--- move you can possibly do in this game.
                  Dimensional War PVP

Players can now enter other player’s dimensions when starting a dimensional war.

Occasions when Dimensions are not allowed to be entered:

• Dimensions that have been started the same day.
                  • If the resources in the Dimension are lower than 50%.
                  • The number of players in the Dimension has reached the upper limit.
                  updated patch info
                  IGN: AncientEvil
                  Server: EU-271+merged
                  Class: Archer
                  Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

Some wth bbq big 790K br player entered my adv dimension, I paid gross money to get it!! this is unfair!! no limits? no explanation on how to enter dimensions ? long live the wahles

Comment

As long as someone doesn't overdo it I won't mind. It is a pvp game after all. but if I would lose say 3 out of 5 dimension each week... that sucks

Comment

Well, with it being totally random if someone enters your dim or not, and if you enter someone elses dim...this system seems like a big fail...not to mention, much less dimensions to go around, cause several players in each

Comment

thing is how you enter another player dimension?
                          or to do that you have to open a new dimension?

Comment

You open a new dim, you either get a new dim, or join someone elses dim

Comment

yeah bad system

Comment

Working...
                              X