No announcement yet.

Important question about dim war.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I realise this is a PVP type game but this is entirely stupid aspect to put into the game.
    The Dimensions are bad enough with no options of the type or the occurrence of getting a better version of one
    but Opening a Dimension and attacking/ being attacked by someone else's is just stupidity beyond ignorance in an already selectively blind system
    We have people calling on plunder wars and attacking people on our servers and blowing up in WC/Current because such and such stole their dimension

Get rid of this incredibly bad idea

Darrkin
    Server: R2 - S219
    Guild: Legends
    Class: KightHood Mage
    Level: 80
    BR: 19,990,000

Thor

Freya☾☾☾☾
    Arise ☾☾
    Loki
    Goddes of Prosperity
    Hecate
    Zeus
    Poseidon
    Venus

Comment

U can cancel one as u missing out on all the new stuff in dimensions.
      WARTUNE KABAM PLAYER S12

In-game Name: ♥Rainbow♥

Guild Name: Legends

Class : Archer

Comment

it has nothing to do with canceling it, the point is We have limited choices in what Dimensions we get, and now to have to cancel one out because its "Shared" with someone else is just stupid

Darrkin

Thor

Freya☾☾☾☾
        Arise ☾☾
        Loki
        Goddes of Prosperity
        Hecate
        Zeus
        Poseidon
        Venus

Comment

this is waht pvp mean. dont like it? play farmville

in SFT and CW u dont cry when casher kills you right? the lower casher should not cry when they at a disadvantage on a PVP aspect of the game. Simple as that
          Level 49 Archer
          BR 150k

Comment

this is entirely different from Class wars, that is a specific class vs class thing where technically you don't lose anything.
            This is gather dimensional pieces open a dimension and instead of having a dimension which we have been clearing ourselves
            now someone can go in and basically take away your dimension from you.

I understand the concept of pvp probably a lot more than you do, but this is going to ignorance, and causing hatred among players on the servers.

And we already have farmville btw and the billion drops that fill page upon page of stuff.

Also this is not by want this is random occurrence, it would be different if you could "choose" to attack someone, within limitations.
            Think of the poor non-cash finally gets an Expert dimension and gets it stole away by someone.
            Last edited by Darrkin; 04-17-2015, 02:52 AM.

Darrkin

Thor

Freya☾☾☾☾
            Arise ☾☾
            Loki
            Goddes of Prosperity
            Hecate
            Zeus
            Poseidon
            Venus

Comment

Originally posted by kevs926 View Post

in SFT and CW u dont cry when casher kills you right? the lower casher should not cry when they at a disadvantage on a PVP aspect of the game. Simple as that
              Wartune is not PVP ,it's just PK most of the times. One has very few balanced fights /day. In rest is just destroy or get destroyed.
              IGN: AncientEvil
              Server: EU-271+merged
              Class: Archer
              Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

If dims is PVP they should make another PVE event where we get those resources, there is just no way 120k ish can compete with 770k Br
                This is absurb* and totally *
                Mad love for my crew

The golden rule in wartune
                Maximizeâ„¢
                Guess whose back with trouble?
                ©S174

Comment

Originally posted by kevs926 View Post

The big problem with this is, will free/low cash players keep playing? Before this, the only places you actually lost anything from being attacked by another player were city plunders, for a bit of gold, BG/SFT, where you can lose some honor, and amethyst mines, which despite being fairly low value rewards, caused no end of anger and harassment on my server. Now multiply the value of the rewards by a full dimension, where you may get only a small fraction of those rewards, and you have a recipe for disaster.

Expert dims still cost $135 - even big cashers will not be happy if they buy that only to find they're forced to compete with another casher who got the same one.

Comment

Originally posted by MrFancyPants View Post
                    Expert dims still cost $135 - even big cashers will not be happy if they buy that only to find they're forced to compete with another casher who got the same one.
                    They can enter an agreement & each gets half the dimension loots. But who wants to share a dimension & get only half the rewards? And who would be willing to pay for a lower dimension at the price of a higher dimension? No one would do! So there is NO POINT AT ALL to buy any dimensions material from this point on.

Comment

Originally posted by MrFancyPants View Post
                      I don't think anyone is stupid enough to buy those--even the people with more money than god.

Comment

Originally posted by FufuBunnySlayer View Post
                        I don't think anyone is stupid enough to buy those--even the people with more money than god.
                        God has money?

Comment

Originally posted by FufuBunnySlayer View Post
                          lots of cashers buy experts. Those 500K plus BR kids in a day weren't free. look on world ranking for Edumons. there are folks with well over 500K BR in day 1. that's a whole lot of money. 13.5K balens for an expert dim to monster cashers is nothing if they can find a store with 1.

Comment

Originally posted by sprog View Post
                            lots of cashers buy experts. Those 500K plus BR kids in a day weren't free. look on world ranking for Edumons. there are folks with well over 500K BR in day 1. that's a whole lot of money. 13.5K balens for an expert dim to monster cashers is nothing if they can find a store with 1.
                            Let me see,3-5 months down the patch

We will get the stuff

For free hence we don't need more money
                            Mad love for my crew

The golden rule in wartune
                            Maximizeâ„¢
                            Guess whose back with trouble?
                            ©S174

Comment

I still havent figured out how to enter it either. I'm with the other poster... just want to know how to do it for revenge. Attacking someones dime is a d-bag thing to do.

Comment

Originally posted by fubitz View Post
                                I still havent figured out how to enter it either. I'm with the other poster... just want to know how to do it for revenge. Attacking someones dime is a d-bag thing to do.
                                You have no control over this at all. If someone enters your dimension and they are stronger than you and decide to take your towers, then you just lost that dimension. Unless he lets you kill him which I don't think would happen.

Having no control over this is the worst part about this. If you could control what dimension you attack, it would be different, still may not be good but better than what it is now.
                                Last edited by R262181389; 04-18-2015, 05:44 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X