Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Flash EOL

Attention: Adobe has blocked flash content from playing beginning January 12th. Please update to new client version 1.1.2.
2 of 2 < >

Official Community Discord Server

Have questions or concerns you want to talk about? Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Sacrifice

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Sacrifice

    So, when I click "Lesser" and then "Sacrifice" it says insufficient items, what do I need to put in it?
    Thanks

  • #2
    Some items you get from dimension... i dont think you can buy it yet but i received it from athing called "dragon lair" on dim map at higher lvl. (green ones only)

    Comment


    • #3
      You get them from dimensions from a thing called dragons den. It is on basic maps too. I got 2 lesser offerings the first time.

      Comment


      • #4
        Are these things random put in maps already opened as well?

        Comment


        • #5
          So far, I've cleared out the treasure from a basic I had open before the patch, and haven't seen any sign of them. Take my small sample of 5 floor for what it's worth, but it might just be new dimensions only. Which would make sense, their entire contents are probably generated upon opening them, and they were opened before the new stuff was added.
          Crushing mice is good for the soul...

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by xrycek View Post
            So far, I've cleared out the treasure from a basic I had open before the patch, and haven't seen any sign of them. Take my small sample of 5 floor for what it's worth, but it might just be new dimensions only. Which would make sense, their entire contents are probably generated upon opening them, and they were opened before the new stuff was added.
            Don't think that is the case, I had mine started before the patch and I got all the new items.

            Comment


            • #7
              Had you opened all the floors? I had conquered mine, and was just clearing out the treasure, but if that doesn't matter, oh well, just back luck
              Crushing mice is good for the soul...

              Comment


              • #8
                So you could find Dragons den in a dimension you have already explored before the patch? I did not have such a luck. I wonder how common it is.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by xrycek View Post
                  Had you opened all the floors? I had conquered mine, and was just clearing out the treasure, but if that doesn't matter, oh well, just back luck
                  No, all floors was not opened. Maybe yours is bugged.

                  Originally posted by R2120820188 View Post
                  So you could find Dragons den in a dimension you have already explored before the patch? I did not have such a luck. I wonder how common it is.
                  Yes, out of the floors I explored, I found 2, iirc on just a couple of floors.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    to find em i have to look and explore the dark remainin spots on each dimension lv? since i see nothing were the dimension its already cleared

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      On my own and anyone in guild I asked they had no new items in old dimensions (that they could find anyways -- aside from the lv1 base) but started a new dimension an it had all the new things so don't know, either items on old ones are very limited compared to new ones or it is bugged for some. Either way the new rewards are not bad, got a few offerings for sacrifice a dozen + hearts for marriage ring on 1 strange spot, even if the res nerf sucks the rewards are actually decent.

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X