• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eudaemon Question

So married couples dont share kids?
    Really?

Think about that....

But they aren't kids. They're eudaemonsâ„¢.

Comment

So? we can't "have" 4 eudaemons?

I noticed the eadaemons page has "1/1", so maybe the american puplisher was smart and thought, hey let them use 3 each if they wanna spend to keep them strong

Comment

Originally posted by JkLoser87 View Post
        So? we can't "have" 4 eudaemons?

I noticed the eadaemons page has "1/1", so maybe the american puplisher was smart and thought, hey let them use 3 each if they wanna spend to keep them strong
        Someone wanna explain this to me, esp the part about the publisher?
        Mad love for my crew

The golden rule in wartune
        Maximizeâ„¢
        Guess whose back with trouble?
        ©S174

Comment

R2 is a pub. To the Chinese wartune.. R2 dose what they are told but are allowed some freedom on what they wish to keep/remove from patches and such. Like auction house a few months ago we were pose to get was removed from the update. Think it was added in this one (havent logged to confirm but seen the AH in English via YouTube)
          IGN: Muramasa
          Server: #351 -Snowcrest
          Guild: Saintz
          Level: 80
          Battle Rating: IT'S SO FLUFFY
          Sylph: Zues. 2 star orange

Siggy. #1

Comment

We do not get the exact same things as China or other publishers. This appears to be R2games take on the "Children" issue. I believe it is possible to have more then one Eudaemon as I did hear people talking about them.. but I am sure if I am wrong someone will come along and correct me
            Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Working...
            X