Why r2 hate us players so much?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why r2 hate us players so much?

Come on, we complain a lot about lag and you double the chars for all?? 8 vs 8 in arena???? realy R2??
    Those Eudemon thing should only work in solo situations, no need in multy things.

lag -> bad computer/internet
    bad computer/internet -> no money
    no money -> free players.

and yes, they hate free players.
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
    Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

lol Anubis is not afree player, either am i
      ARMOR S4 Metalmouth
      Class Mage

Comment

Originally posted by mettalmouth View Post
        lol Anubis is not afree player, either am i
        im just explaining r2's logic.
        Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
          im just explaining r2's logic.
          Wartune is run as a monopoly hence its poor services like lag and such

If they were at least 2or3 hosting this game, people will tend to go to the most lucrative one hence very often people wished they knew Chinese to play their version

BTW-has this reached our servers Armour piercer leaves a buff of 5% Pdef reduction which is stackable?
          Because I saw in CN version
          Mad love for my crew

The golden rule in wartune
          Maximizeâ„¢
          Guess whose back with trouble?
          ©S174

Comment

lag -> bad computer/internet
            bad computer/internet -> no money
            no money -> free players.

and yes, they hate free players.
            Actually no I have a very good pc I built myself. I can run all the major titles just fine. BF3, WoW, FFXIV, Guild Wars 2, ESO, etc It's just Wartune that gives me major lag. So stop blaming that it's the person's pc because that's not the case. It's some sort of flash leak that they won't fix or care to fix. Other browser games and mmos do not bother me but this one. Hell even LOA from r2games doesn't have this much lag compared to WT.

Comment

Originally posted by Omniscient2 View Post
              Actually no I have a very good pc I built myself. I can run all the major titles just fine. BF3, WoW, FFXIV, Guild Wars 2, ESO, etc It's just Wartune that gives me major lag. So stop blaming that it's the person's pc because that's not the case. It's some sort of flash leak that they won't fix or care to fix. Other browser games and mmos do not bother me but this one. Hell even LOA from r2games doesn't have this much lag compared to WT.
              WT is more flashy and animated colourful bright

LOA is less flashy and animated not so colourful or bright

Was that hard to figure out?
              Mad love for my crew

Maximizeâ„¢
              ©S174

Comment

Originally posted by sweetwaters View Post

You're wrong. Wartune has many memory leaks in it's coding and also has memory variables far too high for what is required, hence eating a lot of RAM and lagging to the point you have to restart your client/browser every 15 minutes

Comment

Then explain why i can run all those other games perfectly fine. Don't tell me FFXIV has crappier graphics than WT does. WT has god aweful graphics compared to the major games that my pc can handle 100% fine. There is something wrong in this particular game that the devs are choosing not to fix. My guess it has to do with something that will make them lose money if they decide to fix the lag issue. It just has to be a greed reason why this isn't fixed for how many years this game been out? 2 almost 3?

Comment

They make so much but can't spare some for 'proper' maintenance, just adding stuff

Its on their side(agreed) but they won't do much, now won't they?

I hope (but really not) that it gets fixed,no they get fixed
                    Mad love for my crew

Maximizeâ„¢
                    ©S174

Comment

If I can run Warframe just fine, I should be able to run Wartune without lag. Omniscient2 is right. This is not about our computers. I have a freaking gaming computer.

Comment

after all these years, they cant make a proper client to run their game optimally.

they made a client, but it's just a flashplayer-based application, using the same old, unoptimized software we use on our browsers
                        Last edited by kevs926; 04-16-2015, 03:16 AM.
                        Level 49 Archer
                        BR 150k

Comment

Originally posted by JeffExtreme View Post
                          If I can run Warframe just fine, I should be able to run Wartune without lag. Omniscient2 is right. This is not about our computers. I have a freaking gaming computer.
                          its not about our computer, but its about how r2 sees their costumer.
                          they use the "logic" i mentioned above, if someone cant get a good computer to play wartune, r2 thinks they are not spending enough for this game.

Comment

its not about our computer, but its about how r2 sees their costumer.
                            they use the "logic" i mentioned above, if someone cant get a good computer to play wartune, r2 thinks they are not spending enough for this game.
                            In that case they should have made this game P2P what was ever the point of making it free
                            Mad love for my crew

Maximizeâ„¢
                            ©S174

Comment

In that case they should have made this game P2P what was ever the point of making it free
                              who would pay to play a game with no players, they needed and still need free players to boost the numbers up so paying players dont sit around twiddling their thumbs on an
                              empty server all day.

Comment

Working...
                              X