Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Need help? Found a bug? For faster assistance, join our Discord: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Elemental Forest

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Normal or NM?

I got a bleak for normal, but my team couldn't clear NM (2 700-800k mids tagging 2 600k freebies along) so had to check rewards box for normal. Seems like time to consider athena or gaia again despite their cash hog notoriety (maybe not a bad thing but still...).

Originally posted by Zorich View Post
    I really like EF. The need for coordination and resistance planning is nice.

What I don't like (as with all MPs) is that the big-boss fight still only yields a fairly "meh" card flip. Nothing makes a great MP feel lousy at the end when you flip a card and the reward is a downer. I know the XP is there at the end, but who cares about XP at this point?

It'd be nice if that final fight dropped a set amount of the upgrade items (like 4 divine Energy and 2 of each of the Soul Core / Ice Spirit Core).

But that's just me.

Comment

Originally posted by R238423534 View Post
      Normal or NM?

I got a bleak for normal, but my team couldn't clear NM (2 700-800k mids tagging 2 600k freebies along) so had to check rewards box for normal. Seems like time to consider athena or gaia again despite their cash hog notoriety (maybe not a bad thing but still...).
      Haven't done normal on attempt, but NM just gives a card draw that can have something great (20 divine energy) or something kinda crappy (1 divine energy).

Comment

Originally posted by FufuBunnySlayer View Post
        Haven't done normal on attempt, but NM just gives a card draw that can have something great (20 divine energy) or something kinda crappy (1 divine energy).
        When doing a new MPD, my team always attempted on both version before deciding which to check rewards box. Obviously, we still can't do NM yet. Not going to sweat on it.

Comment

Originally posted by FufuBunnySlayer View Post
          This.

I've gotten the 1 Divine Energy all 3 times I've done it. So disheartening. But to the point, I've seen others get good quantity upgrade items for the new pieces.

I think it'd be nice to have a more consistent standard reward. That's just me .

And yes, it's been on NM level each time.

Comment

Working...
          X