No announcement yet.

How does one get power like this?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glitch or not, a proper response from the R2 Staff should clear all speculations out.
    and of course I care about this issue and the "maybe 2 others" , it is on our server.
    [S7] Serpent's Den
    IGN: Million
    Guild: Nizami

Comment

there is no way you can go from 27k br to 43k br and back to 27kbr unless you have bg buff i have 27k br and when i use every potion power intellect defense charisma endurance and hp scroll and troop scroll my br go to 29k
      Arguing on the internet is like running Something... Even if you win, you're still Loved

Comment

Originally posted by Mizuti91 View Post
        Wasn't so obvious to Pala obviously; and no, not the entire community cares about it, it's really just you and maybe 2 others. A glitch is a glitch, suck it up and live with it.
        Yeah... Like how those low levels in new servers got 1k5+ Charisma?
        Sinner's stats looked like it was doubled, DOUBLED!!! How would anyone fight that? If this isn't fixed, wouldn't he be able to walk through everyone in GA and BG? I bet he can with those stats.
        Even in Chinese server, heaviest cashiers wouldn't get that much without the Divine Set (Epic Set as they call it here). And they even have lvl6+ gems. Obtaining these without a **** load of money is simply outrageous.
        How would you feel if you have those stats, using your money to get them, and BAM, someone got those without the same amount of effort (or money)?
        May it be hacked or just a bug, this needs to be looked into. So we can have a less unfair gaming community.
        The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

I have to agree. I haven't seen anyone in this version of the game close to that power before. As to all those who say pots/techs/skills/smurf powder...whatever else they say...if it can be done why haven't more shown those kind've stats? I know I've seen other threads that show videos on how to hack the system to up their patk to a ridiculous number and that's what it seems like to me. My guess is the guy used that to get those stats and got to rank 1 in the arena and removed that hack to regain his previous stats. I would check his stats again when it comes close to getting the arena rewards again.
          Yitien:

Class: Assassin lvl 78
          BR: 67K
          Server: Qianfo Hall

Comment

Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
            Cash players aren't hackers.

everyone's post is just speculations, best get a real reply from GM.
            Have a problem? Submit your Ticket .

Comment

as I see..,
              He not Using Power Pot, b'coZ P.Atk stiLL 779
              he not using Endurance Potion too, coZ the HP stiLL 22.8K
              he just Using InteLigence 'n Def Potion.., but what kind of Potion can DOUBLE Ur stat..???
              if his on Dyrad bLessing, his HP, P.Atk, Troopcount, ALL stat wouLd be raise, but as I see, just M.Atk 'n Def is Raised...

SO what U think Guys..???
              'n can U expLain that GM..???

Comment

Originally posted by Barbarossa View Post
                I have to agree. I haven't seen anyone in this version of the game close to that power before. As to all those who say pots/techs/skills/smurf powder...whatever else they say...if it can be done why haven't more shown those kind've stats? I know I've seen other threads that show videos on how to hack the system to up their patk to a ridiculous number and that's what it seems like to me. My guess is the guy used that to get those stats and got to rank 1 in the arena and removed that hack to regain his previous stats. I would check his stats again when it comes close to getting the arena rewards again.
                Funny enough, when he took over #1 for Arena rewards his stats were back to normal, and the people complaining about it still lost to him. That was a bug that disappeared after maintenance and didn't affect rewards in any way.

Edit: Not saying it shouldn't be looked into, just it didn't affect anyone or anything this time.

Comment

Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
                  Cash players aren't hackers.
                  even hardcore cash player that spend 2000$ each month with full lvl7-8 gem and lvl6 astral cant get that much BR .... brain ~
                  how can one exceed 16k matk and 9k+ both mdef/pdef with current condition ? tell us , i want that much stat too
                  [S1] Temple Of Ibalize
                  NasrulEyo
                  Mage
                  Havoc

"I'm Moving Forward Bcoz Of Friends , Ty For Supporting Me Friends & Havoc"
                  U can submit a here
                  My guide

Comment

Originally posted by mushirmillion View Post
                    Glitch or not, a proper response from the R2 Staff should clear all speculations out.
                    and of course I care about this issue and the "maybe 2 others" , it is on our server.
                    we ask properly and they ignore like its a small problem to us , they just a ************ lmao
                    [S1] Temple Of Ibalize
                    NasrulEyo
                    Mage
                    Havoc

U can submit a here
                    My guide

Comment

Originally posted by terayaki2 View Post
                      we ask properly and they ignore like its a small problem to us , they just a ************ lmao
                      Cause none of them actually read these. Just skim through, shake their heads, and get to other threads then repeat.

{OuO**

Comment

auto-click would be the obvious answer here

Comment

Originally posted by DeathRiver View Post
                          Cause none of them actually read these. Just skim through, shake their heads, and get to other threads then repeat.
                          I guess they really are busy with the major update coming along. But isn't there supposed to be at least one Mod/GM who handles the forums who has knowledge of the game itself and not just throw copy pasted things about.

I wonder if this has happened to anyone else from any of the other servers and no one else noticed. 50+ servers and this glitch/bug happens to one person only? We are intrigued.
                          Last edited by mushirmillion; 11-09-2012, 06:02 AM.
                          [S7] Serpent's Den
                          IGN: Million
                          Guild: Nizami

Comment

Originally posted by mushirmillion View Post
                            I guess they really are busy with the major update coming along. But isn't there supposed to be at least one Mod/GM who handles the forums who has knowledge of the game itself and not just throw copy pasted things about.

I wonder if this has happened to anyone else from any of the other servers and no one else noticed. 50+ servers and this glitch/bug happens to one person only? We are intrigued.
                            Even without the major updates, I get ignored all the time. My support ticket was replied with replies that are exactly alike. It's like they copied pasted it with a few words tweaked.

The support system makes me feel so supported that I wanna punch them in the face.

{OuO**

Comment

Even without the major updates, I get ignored all the time. My support ticket was replied with replies that are exactly alike. It's like they copied pasted it with a few words tweaked.

The support system makes me feel so supported that I wanna punch them in the face.
                              I second hitting them in the face, whenever I submit a ticket about how I lost 800 balens in a bug, they just reply with "well look into it"

Comment

speechless tho , they ignore big issue like this
                                [S1] Temple Of Ibalize
                                NasrulEyo
                                Mage
                                Havoc

U can submit a here
                                My guide

Comment

Working...
                                X