Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

How does one get power like this?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The GM's will not look into this because after the maintenance BR's were way out of whack, what separates this though are the stat increases, the fact this was before maintenance/arena pay out and NOT BG (debunking the dryads theory).

So at the o/p watch the players BR in the future.

No one is "hacking" until it can no longer be proven that they are not.
    S15
    Fluxie (Flux)
    Archer
    Newb
    Assistant G.M. of Avalon
    RAWR

Comment

Originally posted by Fluxvillion View Post
      The GM's will not look into this because after the maintenance BR's were way out of whack, what separates this though are the stat increases, the fact this was before maintenance/arena pay out and NOT BG (debunking the dryads theory).

are you saying the maintenance cause this? IT DOESN'T MATTER that this happened before maintenance or not. IT REALLY DOESN'T MATTER. it matter that this happened at all. and it just so happens it only DID IT FOR ONE PERSON ONLY? and so happens he used it to his advantage and took #1 and stayed #1? is that what you are trying to say? i don't think OP was specifically watching it, it just so happens that NO ONE could beat this guy and everyone started wondering why he is so strong, when that other archer who is 5 levels higher get smacked in 3 round. they all started wondering what's going on. No player will actively look out for "hackers" per say, they only look at something if it doesn't look normal or is out of the ordinary. Nothing wrong with something they see AND GOT SCREENSHOT To prove it. if he said something like this without the screenshot, i bet 99.9% people here would not believe him.
      Have a problem? Submit your Ticket .

Comment

I'm not sure why you text walled me just to kinda but not really yet in a backwards way, say absolutely nothing T_T.

If you think a F2P game is meant to work at 100%, 100% of the time you're possibly out of your league.
        One more thing, has anyone actually submitted a ticket? Or are you content to write text walls and have a go at someone who if you read the text carefully supported this being further investigated.

Forum noobs ftw.
        S15
        Fluxie (Flux)
        Archer
        Newb
        Assistant G.M. of Avalon
        RAWR

Comment

Don't you think the first thing to do would be for us to file a ticket? You'd be surprise on how the reply was, monotonous and repetitive, like any other reply from tickets are.

"Forum noobs ftw"? What does that even mean? Don't think of yourself highly above like the rest of us. We are players concerned on a particular matter, like players should be.

You even talk like you know how the staff run things. Are you a R2 Staff?
          [S7] Serpent's Den
          IGN: Million
          Guild: Nizami

Comment

I'm not sure why you text walled me just to kinda but not really yet in a backwards way, say absolutely nothing T_T.

If you think a F2P game is meant to work at 100%, 100% of the time you're possibly out of your league.
            One more thing, has anyone actually submitted a ticket? Or are you content to write text walls and have a go at someone who if you read the text carefully supported this being further investigated.

Forum noobs ftw.

"The GM's will not look into this because after the maintenance BR's were way out of whack....."
            " if you read the text carefully supported this being further investigated..."

nowhere does your post suggest or support this being further investigated...

<This reply is just a bump> <and yes tickets been filed, and yes GM is looking into it>

Have a problem? Submit your Ticket .

Comment

I heard there are people spreading the methods of exploiting the bugs in game...
              The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Forum noobs ftw.
                ^
                talk to much **** ...
                [S1] Temple Of Ibalize
                NasrulEyo
                Mage
                Havoc

"I'm Moving Forward Bcoz Of Friends , Ty For Supporting Me Friends & Havoc"
                U can submit a here
                My guide

Comment

hmm if it"s boost in Battleground then all stats would go % up, here i see huge matk and deff boost but hp is the same ???...

btw no potions or scrolls can give you over 9k atk more, potions 4 him are lvl50 with 140 intellect and scroll gives you 5% of you base atk ( what you see already have 15% from pasive)

btw i dont think he can have that much even with lvl8 matk gems

Comment

In my first reply to this cry fest I said: "what seperates this...etc etc" - that should have made you aware that I thought the circumstances were iffy and were not the same as the bug that G.M.s wouldn't of investigated.
                    Now I understand that forumnoobragers enjoy looking for a cause celebre' and really some (certainly not all) of you were just scanning for keywords so you could unleash your keyboard prowess and for that I forgive you.

If it was a hack he will do it again (probably not to that extent but he will do it again) and if you actually cared and aren't just on the cause celebre' wagon how about watching his BR at key times and taking screen shots to compare his average BR and seeing how it fluctuates when he's running cata, BG, GA, Arena Payout, WB or are you only interested in crying about it here and in tickets?
                    Last edited by Fluxvillion; 11-11-2012, 12:55 AM. Reason: Grammar~
                    S15
                    Fluxie (Flux)
                    Archer
                    Newb
                    Assistant G.M. of Avalon
                    RAWR

Comment

Originally posted by terayaki2 View Post
                      ^
                      talk to much **** ...
                      You may be right but really why would I care? I give honest opinions and loathe QQ'ers. I make no excuses for my attitude .
                      S15
                      Fluxie (Flux)
                      Archer
                      Newb
                      Assistant G.M. of Avalon
                      RAWR

Comment

Fun fact is his stats were back to normal a good 30 to 40 minutes before Arena payout happened, and he still took #1 and stayed #1. So that one post with the caps I stopped reading after the first 2 sentences is debunked already. It should be looked into, yes, but it didn't affect, excuse my language, **** in this case.

Comment

Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
                          Cash players aren't hackers.
                          that guys is a cheater. the only thing he can get amount of stats is in BG and not arena. not even a heavy casher like me have that stats.
                          ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Cheater or whatnot. Feast your eyes on a thread similar to this issue.
                            Last edited by mushirmillion; 11-12-2012, 06:15 AM.
                            [S7] Serpent's Den
                            IGN: Million
                            Guild: Nizami

Comment

Originally posted by onimad View Post
                              that guys is a cheater. the only thing he can get amount of stats is in BG and not arena. not even a heavy casher like me have that stats.
                              There's another thread about this that has been deleted now. Another player, another server, same old ****. BR can jump up and down. Heard they could clear garden of death with 3 players only.

Comment

Originally posted by R23070836 View Post
                                There's another thread about this that has been deleted now. Another player, another server, same old ****. BR can jump up and down. Heard they could clear garden of death with 3 players only.
                                They did clear it with 3 players.
                                The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Working...
                                X