Clear All

• How does one get power like this?

Click image for larger version

Name:	hack.png
Views:	1
Size:	339.5 KB
ID:	1733381

Amazing power

If his gears are stuffed with high levels gems, then it's not impossible.
    The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Cash players aren't hackers.
      This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Comment

This is the original him. You cant get that much battle rating from pots and scrolls.

Name:	3.jpg
Size:	59.0 KB
ID:	1662284

Explain this then, Storm.
        [S7] Serpent's Den
        IGN: Million
        Guild: Nizami

Comment

Name:	sinner.png
Size:	316.8 KB
ID:	1662285

** cough cough **

Comment

Originally posted by DeathRiver View Post
            If his gears are stuffed with high levels gems, then it's not impossible.
            Think before you say it's possible. Unless he has 50% increase potion. Must be from Halloween pack on the shop if the potion exist.

Comment

Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
              Cash players aren't hackers.
              I'm not sure about that

Comment

Anyone familiar with the server knows Paladinee (servers only lvl 60) has the highest BR.
                Sinner (new level 55) has never been close to Paladinee in BR.

Comment

Actually if you do it right with lvl 5 pots for everything possible, you take your Endurance, Charisma, Intelligence and Power Potions all Lvl. 5 plus one scroll for everything on top of that as well as tweak your gems to all be max level you can in each weapon and you honestly, get a huuuuge BR Boost, I've jumped like 5k BR from just lvl 3 pots for power int and endurance. The Gem tweaking prolly didnt even wind up happening for him. On top of that he could have upgraded his troops as well as his technologies, he may have been saving up kyanites for a few lvl 55 hero techs. A jump that size is not impossible my friend.
                  Chrono - Assistant Guild Master of Uncharted - [S10] Termini Cliff

Comment

Here is his astral screen shot. For SirCyrus' theory.

Name:	2.jpg
Size:	73.7 KB
ID:	1662286
                    [S7] Serpent's Den
                    IGN: Million
                    Guild: Nizami

Comment

GM Storm, check my gear, astrals, gems. It is impossible even for me to hit over 40k BR with all the buff i can get. how can that be possible??? i tested two fights in arena, this super character with gems and astrals inferior to me can hit me like 9-10k per hit and down me in no time???? can you please enlighten me???

Comment

You also cant forget the passive skills that affect enhanced stats too, On top of that there are numerous other factors that have adverse effects on BR. I was lvl 45 and attacked a lvl 39 with 17k BR, I had 20K+ BR and still got beaten, i had troops of the same level, had a full pvp set and the player had 3k pdef and patk that was significantly lower than mine, While i had 3.5k mdef and a patk that was way higher. After the 1.5k pdef ignore from my set, that leaves 1.5k pdef for them and leaves 2.5k mdef for me after their bonus. this lvl 39 mage was hitting me for over 4k each time, at the time the player had one pristine mysticality all other astrals were purple and none of them were goddess blessing. I was lucky if i hit this mage for 3k more than every 5 hits, out of 5 hits i prolly got one 3k, 2 2k and like 2 1k hits. There are just all kinds of weird things. You also have to take into consideration guild skill levels now that i think about it, as well as tech levels.
                        Last edited by SirCyrus; 11-08-2012, 03:48 AM.
                        Chrono - Assistant Guild Master of Uncharted - [S10] Termini Cliff

Comment

Originally posted by SirCyrus View Post
                          Actually if you do it right with lvl 5 pots for everything possible, you take your Endurance, Charisma, Intelligence and Power Potions all Lvl. 5 plus one scroll for everything on top of that as well as tweak your gems to all be max level you can in each weapon and you honestly, get a huuuuge BR Boost, I've jumped like 5k BR from just lvl 3 pots for power int and endurance. The Gem tweaking prolly didnt even wind up happening for him. On top of that he could have upgraded his troops as well as his technologies, he may have been saving up kyanites for a few lvl 55 hero techs. A jump that size is not impossible my friend.

What level are you? I thinking maybe 20-35

Comment

It is possible if he lost a bunch of time on purpose in the battle grounds. They dyrad's blessing buff just keeps going. If you have pots stacked on top of that you can get redunkulous.

Comment

Originally posted by paladinee View Post
                              GM Storm, check my gear, astrals, gems. It is impossible even for me to hit over 40k BR with all the buff i can get. how can that be possible??? i tested two fights in arena, this super character with gems and astrals inferior to me can hit me like 9-10k per hit and down me in no time???? can you please enlighten me???
                              I'll help you out there.

The "old stats" posted, are the base stats without any bonuses, so not really his "old stats". Fact is, his usual BR is around 28k, and the 43k with those stats was very likely a glitch or a bug, and that's not his fault. If it was hacking(which I'm certain it was not), it was fail hacking, because everything is back to normal now. I can tell you as much, he did have buffs up, so don't be so upset someone killed you. Go back to threatening people in world chat now, and np for explaining.

Edit: The 28k is wrong too, it should be above 30k if you compare his and my stats.
                              Last edited by Mizuti91; 11-08-2012, 03:50 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X