No announcement yet.

Can we choose Eudaemon Gender & Class?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can we choose Eudaemon Gender & Class?

Just got back in game & saw the game changes. About to obtain my first Eudaemon.

I saw that everyone has a female knight, female archer, or a male mage. The loading screen clearly shows all 3 classes have both genders. Just wondering, can we get a male knight, male archer or female mage?

The other thing is that, the guide on News & Events wasn't clear. Is it that we could choose the class of the first Eudaemon, & all subsequent ones are random & cannot be controlled, or is it that we choose the class for once & cannot be changed? How about the gender?

Can we choose Eudaemon Gender & Class?

Much appreciate if someone could clarify this.

Thanks in advance.

for the first one you can't choose, only male mage and female archer/knight ... why it's set up like that idk. really wanted a female mage but seems like too much hassle now to change. If you can even pick from your 2nd/3rd... etc ones

Comment

edumeaon skills n upgrade all based on balens

Comment

Originally posted by abhishek8023 View Post
        edumeaon skills n upgrade all based on balens
        Protip: You can contrib gold to guild and get eud skills in guild shop. Jsyk.

Comment

Gold or the fangs?
          IGN: Muramasa
          Server: #351 -Snowcrest
          Guild: Saintz
          Level: 80
          Battle Rating: IT'S SO FLUFFY
          Sylph: Zues. 2 star orange

Siggy. #1

Comment

gold for skillbooks, fangs for the equipment enchant mats

Comment

After the first, it will be random, but I don't know if you can get a male knight/archer or female mage. If it's not possible, will be a while before we know for sure, but given how the new loading screen looks, I'm guessing you can get either gender in any class.

Comment

So far I have seen no way to change their genders.. I wanted a cute little female mage myself.. so I can see where you are all coming from.. Who knows what down the line may bring though. Also, doing the dimensional war can grant pieces valuable to your Eudaemon as well.. basics are good at giving bits needed at this initial stage of things
                Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_Magik View Post
                  So far I have seen no way to change their genders.. I wanted a cute little female mage myself.. so I can see where you are all coming from.. Who knows what down the line may bring though. Also, doing the dimensional war can grant pieces valuable to your Eudaemon as well.. basics are good at giving bits needed at this initial stage of things
                  People wonder since it's right there on the loading screen... seems silly to not actually have them as an option but to showcase them around. Not sure who was the genius to pick female knight/archer and male mage as the only viable option, why not male knight female archer female mage or some other combo. *grabs pitchforks free gender swap cards for them are needed

Comment

seems its also bugged cuz you allways get second guardian as class that you already pick as frist
                    so who did pick knight get knights as second.. who did pick mage get mage ... etc..

lame as hell , how i can get other guardians if game keep giving same one?
                    everyone who tried to get second get same class and even u cant sacrifice this one or get rid of it
                    Im segimoto aka versi69 , you can find me easy on Kongregate site if you need advice or tips about game feel free to pm there

Class: Knight
                    Level: 80
                    Battle Rating: 2.200.000+
                    Dragon Sword Master
                    Server: kongregate s6
                    Guild: NiceAstral->Haven->GoodGuys->Seraphim->WolfReih

Link to profile

Comment

You can get the pieces (hoard) until R2 makes them worthwhile
                      Mad love for my crew

The golden rule in wartune
                      Maximizeâ„¢
                      Guess whose back with trouble?
                      ©S174

Comment

Originally posted by titof22 View Post
                        seems its also bugged cuz you allways get second guardian as class that you already pick as frist
                        so who did pick knight get knights as second.. who did pick mage get mage ... etc..

lame as hell , how i can get other guardians if game keep giving same one?
                        everyone who tried to get second get same class and even u cant sacrifice this one or get rid of it
                        Same there, took mage and got mage as 2nd also no way to sacrifice/remove it from list.

Comment

hmm...seems like a broken patch to me.

i got the archer to get the +10% dps buff & inc. shot. hopefully i won't have to regret some day.

no plan to get a second kid until they fix the gender & class bug for 2nd child.

now i also have some 750k+ fake br for nothing but a good laugh

Comment

Originally posted by R238423534 View Post
                            hmm...seems like a broken patch to me.

i got the archer to get the +10% dps buff & inc. shot. hopefully i won't have to regret some day.

no plan to get a second kid until they fix the gender & class bug for 2nd child.

now i also have some 750k+ fake br for nothing but a good laugh
                            750k fake br, sure.

Comment

Originally posted by R2sucksbad View Post
                              750k fake br, sure.
                              I'm more disturbed by the outrageous br inflation in the past 2 revamps than appreciate it & miss the good old days when a 5k br difference could actually change the outcome. now everyone got giant numbers for little good.

Comment

Working...
                              X