dimension new monsters

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dimension new monsters

do the new monsters(dragon lair etc) show up when near em like the normal chest, monsters and so on?

yep the usual .

Comment

do they look diferent from normal monsters?

Comment

Well here's one example... on the left you got "Reaper" which is just some weak monsters easy to kill (you get white iron only from what I've seen so far -- use to enchant white euda gear) and on the right you got the eye which is exploring unknown (black spots) and you get some rewards also.

Comment

so lucky. i had 5 open and finished dimension before patch came, and 2 should have finished soon, but now back to full health and also fully searced(i mean the chests)

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
            ... on the right you got the eye which is exploring unknown (black spots) and you get some rewards also.
            that eye is the best addition for the dimension war. you only need to explore 10 steps, and it always rewards an item that restores 100 dimension energy.
            Originally posted by Wraithraiser
            Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
              that eye is the best addition for the dimension war. you only need to explore 10 steps, and it always rewards an item that restores 100 dimension energy.
              20 in adv dimension (still only gives 100 back) but yeah it's good not much effort required (treasure thief is nice also, free balens)

Comment

Wraith is correct, the eye for the explore mini quest is twenty steps in advanced, I know as I ran into it today in that never ending nightmare. There is also a treasure thief I have seen, there are the reapers of course, there is the dragons den which is most sought after... I have also seen the map fragment quest and the Yaros demon hunting. I can not think of anything else so far.. so what else has anyone seen that I missed for this never ending list

As a reminder when you trigger a side quest like the Yaros Demons, or the map fragments they will be on the level you triggered it on.
                Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Well here's one example... on the left you got "Reaper" which is just some weak monsters easy to kill (you get white iron only from what I've seen so far -- use to enchant white euda gear)
                  I got turquoise only, but it was in an int dim. Guessing you were in a basic?

Comment

i got none in any of my dimension. i request my dimension ends faster.))

Comment

Originally posted by FufuBunnySlayer View Post
                      I got turquoise only, but it was in an int dim. Guessing you were in a basic?
                      Basic gives white iron. Intermediate gives turquoise. Advanced gives blue crystaloid. Expert gives red copper.

Comment

Well here's one example... on the left you got "Reaper" which is just some weak monsters easy to kill (you get white iron only from what I've seen so far -- use to enchant white euda gear) and on the right you got the eye which is exploring unknown (black spots) and you get some rewards also.
                        In Advanced Dims, the Reaper drops Blue Crystaloid, which enchants Rare Eudaemon equipment. I suspect Basic = White Iron, Intermediate = Turquoise, Advanced = Blue Crystaloid, and Expert = Red Copper. Maybe the lower levels of Expert will drop Golden Sand. Who knows.

What I do know is that already completed dims, even if you left a lot uncovered, don't update with anything from the new patch. Sad

Comment

Bah, Kessar beat me to it

Comment

Yeah, think you have to uncover a "new" floor in an old dimension to see any of the new critters. Or open a new dimension altogether, ofc.

Comment

Originally posted by FufuBunnySlayer View Post
                              Yeah, think you have to uncover a "new" floor in an old dimension to see any of the new critters. Or open a new dimension altogether, ofc.
                              Just to confirm, you have to open a brand new dimension. Old dimensions that got reset to 100% do NOT have ANY new mobs and things.

Comment

Working...
                              X