Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great need for a Farm vault

With the new update on farm to have animals,
    I see a reason that we should also have a Barn (aka farm vault)
    to store all our harvested crops and animal produce. This should not be an exploit on the inventory space,
    as eudaemon alone alrdy requires alot of inventory space.
    I hope this can be taken into consideration. Thank you

PS. jewel hunt has it's own inventory, for those who don't know, and just "claim all" the rewards from there
    "Why so glum? As if you ate a sour plum,
    Why so grim? I think you need some pimple cream,
    Why so serious? :-o "

"Game disappointment? If the game won't change, then just change your game! (you play)"

that won't make them any money. the object of forcing 20 new inventory objects on us is to make us spend to open up more slots. I haven't looked yet, but judging by the goodie bags extra spins, the last sylph resistance slot and a few other things, I'm guessing it'll cost real balens, not bound balens, to open 3rd page inventory rows.
    If you can't win, cash harder

Comment

I know it would be fantastic, especially what with all that is going on, on the farms n ow. I do not know what the future may bring down the line.. but with all of those buildings and such on the farm.. I certainly hope that they will give consideration to your suggestion, and thank you for making it!
      Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Originally posted by R225424182 View Post
        that won't make them any money. the object of forcing 20 new inventory objects on us is to make us spend to open up more slots. I haven't looked yet, but judging by the goodie bags extra spins, the last sylph resistance slot and a few other things, I'm guessing it'll cost real balens, not bound balens, to open 3rd page inventory rows.
        stop giving them more ideas,.. lmao
        we're helping the player base,.. not killing them

"Game disappointment? If the game won't change, then just change your game! (you play)"

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_Magik View Post
          I know it would be fantastic, especially what with all that is going on, on the farms n ow. I do not know what the future may bring down the line.. but with all of those buildings and such on the farm.. I certainly hope that they will give consideration to your suggestion, and thank you for making it!
          Thx for responding to my suggestion. If it could be a step further, would greatly appreciate if you could kindly push this to the GMs.
          That would make my day. Thx!

Comment

Yeah would not mind having some more space.

Even if you have to use gold to make the building or something like that.
            but no Balen or Bound Balen.

Comment

Working...
            X