Dimensional War PvP

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by KS222 View Post
    It depends on the dimension and how much you've cleared. To steal the dimension, they have to take all your bases. Attackers and defenders are limited to 10 attacks per day. With larger dimensions where you have a foothold, as long as you can beat the person's AI, you can fight back. In smaller dimensions, the invader has significant advantage since he/she can go directly to all of your bases without using any energy and steal them. Own less than 10 bases and your dimension can be stolen before you even know its under attack.
    That was before patch; 3 attack daily is limit now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
      That was before patch; 3 attack daily is limit now.
      That's one change I'm glad for; makes it that much harder to steal a dimension someone has put a lot of time and effort into. As fast as dimensions die, it might not be possible to steal larger dimensions as long as the owner just keeps capturing all NPC bases...or do those count as "attacks" once you have an invader?

Comment

• Seems dimensions is good to go
        Bummer; why did they remove mahra(I know most don't need)seps(same thought) and esp bound balens
        Mad love for my crew

The golden rule in wartune
        Maximizeâ„¢
        Guess whose back with trouble?
        ©S174

Comment

• Originally posted by sweetwaters View Post
          Seems dimensions is good to go
          Bummer; why did they remove mahra(I know most don't need)seps(same thought) and esp bound balens
          They did not remove mahra and bound balens. Just made them harder to come by. Mahra and sepelcrum can be found from the mobs but not a very big amount. You can also find mahra from chests but are not that common to find.

You can also find bound balen mines but can be really rare for some, most are hidden so you have to walk on it to find it.

Comment

• Originally posted by R262181389 View Post
            They did not remove mahra and bound balens. Just made them harder to come by. Mahra and sepelcrum can be found from the mobs but not a very big amount. You can also find mahra from chests but are not that common to find.

You can also find bound balen mines but can be really rare for some, most are hidden so you have to walk on it to find it.
            Not sure why they would do that but we still find these stuff
            Mad love for my crew

The golden rule in wartune
            Maximizeâ„¢
            Guess whose back with trouble?
            ©S174

Comment

Working...
            X