Dimensional War PvP

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by xrycek View Post
    So you mean that when you FINALLY get, say, an adv coord, when you use it, there's a random chance it could take you to someone else's dimension, and if you don't want to or aren't strong enough to take it over, the coords are completely wasted? After all this time carefully storing up coords to stack up the right elements? On top of the chance of someone taking it from you if you do get a fresh one? These have to be bugs. Not even this company could completely ruin such a great feature this thoroughly.
    no. if u kicked out u get a lesser quality dim coord. ok lost a exp for adv is very bad Cupcake but better then lose all
    Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 04-17-2015, 07:36 AM.

Comment

It's still rubbish....It takes you like up to 20 days in general in your advanced dimension. So basically chance each day if someone walks into your dimension. However I have seen if you have taken over more than 50% it becomes immune to plunder, so race like hell folks.

Comment

So what do you get if you get kicked out of a basic? Do you get nothing back and just lost a dimension for good?

From what I have read, if dimension life is above 80%, in can be attacked. But anything under that and it can't be attacked.

I really hope they change this soon. IMO, it is like they are wanting people to quit. Because that is what is going to happen, people are going to lose the dimension and get furious over it.

Again, this would not be so bad if you had control over attacking a dimension but there is no control, it is totally random just like everything else in the game.

Comment

Suddenly the bit about completing 100% and being able to rename the dimension makes much more sense.
          Server: Armor S6
          IGN: Xanthralla
          Guild: Samurai

Comment

that's the worst idea Wartune had ....
            server are dying, we don't need other reason for people to stop
            RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
            Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

This really bites. I haven't opened any new dimensions yet & didn't see any invaders at the moment, and haven't received reports or complaints about it yet, but I'll quit doing dimensions until they fix this ** & will tell everyone in my guild to take this into consideration & hold on to their precious coordinates. It is really beyond insane & intolerable. Good thing. One less chore to do & one step closer to quitting.

Comment

Just lost my basic dimension today because of this stupid dimensional war pvp. R2 screwing with the game to much. Guess I'm not going to be opening any more dimensions till this is gone.

Comment

I'm not sure why everyone is complaining about this new update with Dimensions. Listen, it's called Dimensional Wars for a reason. I honestly think it was meant to be this way in the first place, but they implemented it in stages so you would be able to at least get use to the idea of it first. There was nothing "war" like about it when it first came out. Now that it's a PvP war it makes more sense. Stop complaining about being given free stuff for little or no effort on your part.

Comment

Originally posted by NuCents View Post
                    I'm not sure why everyone is complaining about this new update with Dimensions. Listen, it's called Dimensional Wars for a reason. I honestly think it was meant to be this way in the first place, but they implemented it in stages so you would be able to at least get use to the idea of it first. There was nothing "war" like about it when it first came out. Now that it's a PvP war it makes more sense. Stop complaining about being given free stuff for little or no effort on your part.
                    Let's see how you react when you have a dimension that you cleared all the towers in and no treasures collected and someone stronger than you comes in and takes everything from without having to use hardly any energy in doing so. Or you open one where they are stronger than you and you just wasted a dimension.

The bad part about this is you have no control over it, it is all random chance.

Comment

Originally posted by R262181389 View Post
                      Let's see how you react when you have a dimension that you cleared all the towers in and no treasures collected and someone stronger than you comes in and takes everything from without having to use hardly any energy in doing so. Or you open one where they are stronger than you and you just wasted a dimension.

The bad part about this is you have no control over it, it is all random chance.
                      I have no problem with that, it's "DIMENSION WARS". What else would you expect it to be if it was introduced this was in the first place? Also, now you get dimension boxes for FREE with check ins, which we didn't before. There is nothing wrong with this update. Just more complaining about receiving free stuff.

Comment

I agree with NuCents. Maybe most of you forgot the PvP part of the game? Even though I haven't figured out how to attack others, I did get attacked by someone yesterday, so that was pretty exciting. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by UesugiAnkit View Post
                          I agree with NuCents. Maybe most of you forgot the PvP part of the game? Even though I haven't figured out how to attack others, I did get attacked by someone yesterday, so that was pretty exciting. Lol
                          IMO the game is too "nice". There's no rivalries or hate really between people. Feel free to attack my dimension. I'll make sure to make your life a living hell as much as I can, it adds to the "fun PvP" part of the game.

Comment

Maybe there are a few that do not have a problem with this but the majority will have a problem with this. For example, take plundering in wilds, many people get upset when they get plundered over and over especially by the same person. And you just lose a bit of gold from that, now take these dimensions when you have the potential to lose a whole lot more. Yeah, people are going to become outraged over this especially when it has not been like this.

This will cause many players to not do dimensions anymore or simply quit the game and I do not blame them.

Like I have said before, the worst part is you can't control who you attack. You just open a dimension like normal and you could be in someone else's dimension.

We get more dimension boxes because we could lose more dimensions too.
                            Last edited by R262181389; 04-19-2015, 05:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by R262181389 View Post
                              Maybe there are a few that do not have a problem with this but the majority will have a problem with this. For example, take plundering in wilds, many people get upset when they get plundered over and over especially by the same person. And you just lose a bit of gold from that, now take these dimensions when you have the potential to lose a whole lot more. Yeah, people are going to become outraged over this especially when it has not been like this.

This will cause many players to not do dimensions anymore or simply quit the game and I do not blame them.

Like I have said before, the worst part is you can't control who you attack. You just open a dimension like normal and you could be in someone else's dimension.

We get more dimension boxes because we could lose more dimensions too.
                              So you agree, we get more dimensions cause there's a chance to lose them now. Glad we agree....

Now the next part you didn't touch on which is the whole "WAR" part of Dimension "WARS". Where was the war before? Well guess what...it's here now. The game is ever evolving and maybe so it Dimensions...it was at peace when first put in, now we're at WAR!

Comment

Originally posted by UesugiAnkit View Post
                                It's random chance when you open a dimension coordinate. I opened one on another toon and ended up inside someone else's already finished dimension, which to me was pointless since lose out on the stuff inside so just threw it away, but yeah... if you really want to target someone just keep on opening dimensions of a same element and difficulty as the other person lol

my 2 cents = the PvP is fine, sure, but give people the actual choice of the matter of who they want to attack/if they want to attack, the RNG garbage is bad enough as is in the game, adding more to something like dimensions is just stupid

Comment

Working...
                                X