Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Dimensional War PvP

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There is some false info here especially on last page of the thread.

I did the dimensional PvP, from the both sides of it. Once my dimension was attacked, but the player left (guess he couldnt beat me) leaving only the outpost, which when you take back your dimension is back to normal.

Yesterday i opened a map and ended in someone elses dimension. Towers were half taken, so i took as many as i could with the limited attacks (not enough for all, had to take the rest the today), without spending any energy since they were already opened, and finished the dimension. I saw someone mentioned this situation and that both players will get the holding chest. Not true, you get only the returning chests from the levels you hold, need to own the dimension entirely for the holding chest. Since i dont see any use of the outposts you can build, i guess for now they are just 1 more tower to take with your attack attempts, and with that slow the ones who attack you. Also since i looted that dimension the day before i got all the towers, now i have 1% buff in loot? (not really sure how this works) in an empty dimension.

You can end in an opened dimension from the same type and rarity as the map you open afaik, so what someone said few posts earlier of a high br emptying others dimensions just can't happen.

But other questions pop. Can you end in an opened dimension from your guildy?

Also opening a high lvl map - advanced or expert now is a pure gamble. With mostly high br players running those, the chance that you end up in someones dimension that you cant beat are very big. So basically you lose the map thats so hard to get, losing an intermediate or basic map is not something that bothers many, but advanced or expert, hmm. Can be somehow avoided with some communication between top players, who has what maps atm etc.
    THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

PvP is nice, but when it's done in realtime - GB, BG, arena, etc. Dimensional wars is not PvP, cause player you attacking is controlled by computer. I don't want/need other players dimensions - in any way. I still have too see myself this feature, but I'm sure i will avoid attacking anyone, but what to do with random placing in other ppl dimension when opening new for yourself? That is just bad game design.
      Server: Armorgames Server 4 - US West.
      Class: Mage.

Comment

i just try new dimension today
        and when i start it, that dimension belong to other
        all path so messed up, cant even farm there
        i hope R2 bring old dimension system
        Nubito the Super Noob Mage in The Badlands

Comment

Originally posted by R262181389 View Post
          Or you open one where they are stronger than you and you just wasted a dimension.
          That happened to me today. I opened existing dimension where all good items were already collected and its owner was much stronger than me. So that my coordination chest was totally wasted and only what I could do was to abandon that dimension :/

Comment

Originally posted by daunapu View Post
            But other questions pop. Can you end in an opened dimension from your guildy?
            yes you can
            IGN: AncientEvil
            Server: EU-271+merged
            Class: Archer
            Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

Originally posted by Yamaneko123 View Post
              That happened to me today. I opened existing dimension where all good items were already collected and its owner was much stronger than me. So that my coordination chest was totally wasted and only what I could do was to abandon that dimension :/
              In that case you can ask them to defeat you, you "should" get a dimension coord chest 1 tier lower

Comment

Originally posted by gruntar View Post
                In that case you can ask them to defeat you, you "should" get a dimension coord chest 1 tier lower
                So what happens if that dimension is a basic?

Comment

Originally posted by R2_Helen View Post
                  Dimensions

Dimensional War PVP

Players can now enter other player’s dimensions when starting a dimensional war.

Occasions when Dimensions are not allowed to be entered:

• Dimensions that have been started the same day.
                  • If the resources in the Dimension are lower than 50%.
                  • The number of players in the Dimension has reached the upper limit.
                  can some1 confirm the last 3 rules?

i also heard u can use 150 DW energy to build a base
                  Level 49 Archer
                  BR 150k

Comment

Originally posted by kevs926 View Post
                    can some1 confirm the last 3 rules?

i also heard u can use 150 DW energy to build a base
                    Not sure about those rules as it has not happened enough yet.

But about using energy to build a base, I don't think it works like that. It says spend 150 bound balens or uses a dimension base first. Not sure how you get a dimension base to use for that.

I built a base myself just doing some testing and you can't have more than one base per floor.

Comment

My issues with this new system:
                      1. You shouldn't be forced to invade someone else's dimension. There are plenty of people out there who know they cannot likely compete with the person already in a dimension especially when it is of higher ranking and those people instantly lose out.

2. Invaders should not, I repeat SHOULD NOT get to see all the paths that has already been made in a dimension. If the invader has to use up their energy to search the maps for the towers and the players bases (if they've built any) getting invaded can actually be prevented as an invader may run out of energy before finding everything they need to remove a person from the dimension. With the current system no matter how far in and no matter how many bases a player has built up a dimension can be stolen with no effort at all in a matter of minutes. This is one of the greatest flaws in the Dimension PvP system.

3. There is no point at all in building bases to defend a dimension. Spending 150 balens to "protect" your dimension when the other player can instantly see and attack the new base means you've just wasted your balens. Yes, players are limited in the number of attacks they can make on player bases and controlled towers, but they can buy more attacks and I do not think anyone wants the game to become a spending war.

4. There is a flaw in the remaining life of a dimension. The % countdown is nice when compared to a daily limit total, it gives players the ability to either rush to the bottom or clean out entire floors while not penalizing either choice. However, if the daily cost for a dimension to remain isn't more than 2x what is left the dimension should not be removed. (as an example 22% remaining life, 12% cost to maintain it for a day, after the reset there should be 10% remaining, this is not happening, instead because there isn't enough remaining life for another "full" days cost the dimension is being removed early)

5. Invading a dimension should be an alternative to opening a new one. A player who opens a new dimension should not potentially lose out on the length of duration, (which could be substantial) or rewards hidden within because they didn't have a choice when they opened their new dimension. Also, invading a dimension should be a way for players to get something they don't already have (like a higher level dimensions).

Comment

Well congrats R2, you made me feel like a first class heel today. Opened a new intermediate dimension and found out that I was the invader. Just cupcaking lovely. Not something I would ever do on purpose as I do not agree with this at all. People work too damn hard to get dimensions. Yes I could have just left.... but I can't afford to drop an intermediate either. So now I get to find some way to make it up to the player I booted from her dimension.

A big UP YOURS to the brilliant cupcake at R2 who came up with the idea for this system.
                        Gerlach Kabam 13 / Kharl R2 569

Comment

so there is no way to make a dimension peaceful?

Comment

it's safe after you go below 80% life supposedly
                            Gerlach Kabam 13 / Kharl R2 569

Comment

i opened a dimension a few days ago, there was invaders in the dimension from the start (guessing someone elses dimension) but nothing was done in there, now i did the whole dimension but i don't get any holding chest, i can't find any "base" from another player and i own all towers, i don't like this ****.

Comment

If i do not build base do i get invaders or not?

Comment

Working...
                                X