Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Dimensional War PvP

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by abhishek8023 View Post
    If i do not build base do i get invaders or not?

yes you do get them

Comment

Originally posted by Freke1982 View Post
      i opened a dimension a few days ago, there was invaders in the dimension from the start (guessing someone elses dimension) but nothing was done in there, now i did the whole dimension but i don't get any holding chest, i can't find any "base" from another player and i own all towers, i don't like this ****.
      When this happened to me, the base was on the first floor. The base looks different from the towers.

Comment

What does this actually mean?

• If the resources in the Dimension are lower than 50%.

If you're above 50% progress in your dimension, you're safe?

Comment

Originally posted by slipsten View Post
          What does this actually mean?

• If the resources in the Dimension are lower than 50%.

If you're above 50% progress in your dimension, you're safe?
          I would assume it means if you have collected less than 50% of the rewards.

Comment

Originally posted by R262181389 View Post
            When this happened to me, the base was on the first floor. The base looks different from the towers.
            yeah this guys "base" looked like a chest... just found it...
            thx

Comment

Before patch ur dimension will expire in 7 or 14 days
              now its based on % like 95.12%. What it means if it shows 95.12%. If we miss few days in dimension?

Comment

Originally posted by Freke1982 View Post
                i opened a dimension a few days ago, there was invaders in the dimension from the start (guessing someone elses dimension) but nothing was done in there, now i did the whole dimension but i don't get any holding chest, i can't find any "base" from another player and i own all towers, i don't like this ****.
                All your base are belong to us?
                Server: Armor S6
                IGN: Xanthralla
                Guild: Samurai

Comment

Finally opened a new dimension since patch to find some one double my br on lvl 8 of 10 (is int fire) of the dimension. So I guess before I was able to even take one step into this dimension, the other player was able to move in?!?! Am confused, thought I was given a chance first lol. Guess I will just abandon the dimension. Oh well.
                  ^_^ Babs

Comment

Originally posted by TBAMoFo74 View Post
                    Finally opened a new dimension since patch to find some one double my br on lvl 8 of 10 (is int fire) of the dimension. So I guess before I was able to even take one step into this dimension, the other player was able to move in?!?! Am confused, thought I was given a chance first lol. Guess I will just abandon the dimension. Oh well.
                    ^_^ Babs
                    what first chance ? you got into someones else dimension , it was opened for days

Comment

It's honestly a horrible idea.
                      Get a brand new int electro dimension, open it only to find it's almost completely CLEARED by another person - clear to stage 8, also it has only 80% life left?! I rarely complain and usually take the game for what it is, but this is their worst idea yet. It's hard to get int dimensions, only to find out the one you get is basically over as soon as you open it. -_- And I have to be the bad guy and destroy this other persons otherwise I get nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by R262181389 View Post
                        I would assume it means if you have collected less than 50% of the rewards.
                        it is similar to when a dimension have half days left. I say similar (and not "same") cuz half days left =/= 50% resources.
                        Level 49 Archer
                        BR 150k

Comment

Originally posted by vibranthearts View Post
                          Get a brand new int electro dimension, open it only to find it's almost completely CLEARED by another person - clear to stage 8, also it has only 80% life left?! I rarely complain and usually take the game for what it is, but this is their worst idea yet. It's hard to get int dimensions, only to find out the one you get is basically over as soon as you open it. -_- And I have to be the bad guy and destroy this other persons otherwise I get nothing.
                          My alt got Advance fire which i was planning to build on fire resistance(already have other dimensions in Intermediate fire cleared), and end up in someone's else when i open it. and to make it worse, its already 9/10 cleared.
                          now my plan is totally ruined thanks to this idiotic dimension PvP.
                          Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                          Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

that new pvp war is generally bad for the owner and bad for the attacker. a really bad feature.
                            RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
                            Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

Originally posted by vibranthearts View Post
                              what alot of ppl are forgetting is that you get the res buff etc if you sucessfuly take over a dim. this in itself is a bonus saving you alot of time, you can then open another dim and steps cost you less.
                              BuzzKill
                              Shadow Vale

Comment

Originally posted by Mudokon View Post
                                what alot of ppl are forgetting is that you get the res buff etc if you sucessfuly take over a dim. this in itself is a bonus saving you alot of time, you can then open another dim and steps cost you less.
                                the res is one thing. but getting an empty dim isn't so sexy with the last nerfing. for me, the drop matter more than the res bonus.
                                RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
                                Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

Working...
                                X