Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dimensional War PvP

Firstly!

So...now something that has been in the game for about 3 months is being totally abused. And yes this forum being "General Support". I thought I would ask how do people quote "DESTROY" my dimension that I have worked so hard for (basic, int, adv) etc. How do they attack in the first place? Is this from the Dimensional War Pack in the shop?!? Which means it's a casher paradise. not cool.

Point 1) Someone can walk into your dimension and plunder it and destroy it within 15 minutes, no joke I have a log to prove it. And I was of course asleep or in the shops.

Point 2) How the hell can you "CATCH" the plunderer as it says when you are lets say 300k BR and the guy in there is like 1mil BR and you get 1-shotted by the all new Eudaemon he has. Epic!!

Point 3) it's completely unfair and bully like. All players should be able to enjoy the basic PvE environment of the game and not have it ripped up by some over-cashed bully with a fat wallet or an older character and forced to PvP when the rewards have absolutely nothing to do with PvP (for the loser, no idea about the victor, I'm not a baby killer like some high BR ppl. You are chasing people away from wartune again.

Point 4) I suppose tonight I will just put my face in the pillow and my bum in the air because I know some dude is gonna destroy my dimensions and there is no possible way of me defending them or even kicking them out as they are very high BR.

Zarathustra 404k BR - lvl 76 (not small!, just not 80! since last July)

When you open a new dimension, you are in someone else's dimension. They could have 1 floor cleared or all 5 five cleared so you can either take the towers they have or continue to clear the rest if any left to clear. This is not good at all. Why would they make it like this? All this is going to do is start wars and cause people to quit.

I thought to be able to attack someone or someone attack you, you had to build a base. But that is not true. So what is the advantage of building a base?

Comment

Originally posted by R262181389 View Post
      When you open a new dimension, you are in someone else's dimension. They could have 1 floor cleared or all 5 five cleared so you can either take the towers they have or continue to clear the rest if any left to clear. This is not good at all. Why would they make it like this? All this is going to do is start wars and cause people to quit.

I thought to be able to attack someone or someone attack you, you had to build a base. But that is not true. So what is the advantage of building a base?
      So we don't even get a choice whether we attack someone else or not? And high level coordinates, already pretty rare, don't automatically give us our own dimension? What kind of ** is that? I don't want someone else's used dimension, and weaker players may never have anything better than a basic with these rules.

Sounds like just another example of something really stupid they didn't even bother to think all the way through. I'm going to wait and see if this is bad enough to be worth quitting over, or something I can put up with.

Comment

Originally posted by MrFancyPants View Post
        So we don't even get a choice whether we attack someone else or not? And high level coordinates, already pretty rare, don't automatically give us our own dimension? What kind of ** is that? I don't want someone else's used dimension, and weaker players may never have anything better than a basic with these rules.

Sounds like just another example of something really stupid they didn't even bother to think all the way through. I'm going to wait and see if this is bad enough to be worth quitting over, or something I can put up with.
        It does not look that way. As soon as I opened the dimension, it said I had invaders and already had 3 floors cleared. I was like surely I am not in someone else's dimension. The dimension I opened was a basic so even free players are getting screwed.

You have a choice to either try to take over the towers that they already occupied or just continue with the rest of the floors. Either way, this is very bad.

This is the first one I opened since patch so can't say if all will be like this but have a feeling it will be.

And I thought no one could figure out how to attack so I thought this new dimension would be good if no one could figure out how to attack. Now you don't have a choice at all. This will cause many players, even high level players to quit.

I talked to another person and he has opened 2 since patch and both brand new, never been touched. So this will not happen every time but still you don't have control over this. Again, this is not good.
        Last edited by R262181389; 04-16-2015, 01:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by R262181389 View Post
          It does not look that way. As soon as I opened the dimension, it said I had invaders and already had 3 floors cleared. I was like surely I am not in someone else's dimension. The dimension I opened was a basic so even free players are getting screwed.

You have a choice to either try to take over the towers that they already occupied or just continue with the rest of the floors. Either way, this is very bad.

This is the first one I opened since patch so can't say if all will be like this but have a feeling it will be.

And I thought no one could figure out how to attack so I thought this new dimension would be good if no one could figure out how to attack. Now you don't have a choice at all. This will cause many players, even high level players to quit.
          First I opened after patch was normal empty dimension, so maybe those are the options, normal dimension, or screw someone else over dimension.

Comment

Yeah, I didn't have this happen to me. Just opened a new Advanced Dim today and it was empty.

When I had the free Dim spot I checked for any Dimension Invasion Info and it was blank - leading me to think there were no available dimensions to invade.

There's still a lot to figure out in what makes a dimension able to be attacked I think.

Comment

how u open a dimension? u use a coordinate right?

so u basically go to that coordinate, not summon a whole dimension of ur own

if some other player has that same coordinate then it is natural u end up on the same area.

also, read rule #10
              Last edited by kevs926; 04-16-2015, 03:28 PM.
              Level 49 Archer
              BR 150k

Comment

but i still dont understand. how do you see who opens a new dim and atk it?

Comment

Why would they allow this to happen? I mean it would be one thing if people had control over attacking a dimension. I would think or at least hope that most people would not do it. But the fact that you don't have any control over this is just plain stupid. This will just cause more players to quit.

So for me, someone is going to get screwed out of a dimension. It is either take the towers away from the other person, that is if I am strong enough to do so and make that person mad and who knows what could happen. Or just abandon that dimension which would be a waste of a dimension and let that person have it. I am not the kind of person to go stealing things from others but it is either steal it or waste a dimension.

So I guess if you are not holding all 5 towers, you don't get the holding chest. That is one reason for doing dimensions, especially now.

Here is a question, after seeing how this can happen, how would you rather have the dimensions, the old way or the current way? Yeah, the rewards are better but what good is that if someone steals it? True, nothing may never happen to it but you never know for sure, all about chance like everything else in this game.
                  Last edited by R262181389; 04-16-2015, 04:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Alinshinoby View Post
                    but i still dont understand. how do you see who opens a new dim and atk it?
                    You don't see who opens a new dimension. You just open a dimension like you normally do and it could be someone else's dimension. I opened a brand new one and it had 3 floors cleared by someone else.

Comment

So you mean that when you FINALLY get, say, an adv coord, when you use it, there's a random chance it could take you to someone else's dimension, and if you don't want to or aren't strong enough to take it over, the coords are completely wasted? After all this time carefully storing up coords to stack up the right elements? On top of the chance of someone taking it from you if you do get a fresh one? These have to be bugs. Not even this company could completely ruin such a great feature this thoroughly.
                      Crushing mice is good for the soul...

Comment

Originally posted by xrycek View Post
                        So you mean that when you FINALLY get, say, an adv coord, when you use it, there's a random chance it could take you to someone else's dimension, and if you don't want to or aren't strong enough to take it over, the coords are completely wasted? After all this time carefully storing up coords to stack up the right elements? On top of the chance of someone taking it from you if you do get a fresh one? These have to be bugs. Not even this company could completely ruin such a great feature this thoroughly.
                        That is exactly what can happen. I sure hope you are right about this being a bug.

Comment

So basicly, the old strat going for all towers are useless, better to go for all the small rewards, cause in the end, it will most likly be stolen anyways

Comment

That dim pvp is just sad...

Comment

the most annoying part is, we still have to figure this out ourselves....

Comment

Working...
                              X