Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did u get ur rewards chests from Goofie Link...i meant...Goodie Link?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did u get ur rewards chests from Goofie Link...i meant...Goodie Link?

Tried it twice with zero balens in. Got nothing out. Not going to waste time on it. Anyone else did as poorly as me on this mini-game? is it a balens-only event or some could manage to get some rewards chests without spending for more bombs & shuffles?

You can get the first chest every time without spending. I have got the first chest every time so far without spending anything. Although I don't think it is worth the time. It actually takes more than a few minutes to do 3 floors, not like the jewel hunt where in 5 minutes you are done.

Comment

if some1 make a program to auto this, we might be able to finish this in 30s, for all 3 tries and snag the 2nd chest
      Level 49 Archer
      BR 150k

Comment

ok, so just me being a goofie player for goodie link then. good to know tho LOL

Comment

Originally posted by R238423534 View Post
          ok, so just me being a goofie player for goodie link then. good to know tho LOL
          Your not alone, this mini games sucks, I plan on ditching it
          Mad love for my crew

The golden rule in wartune
          Maximizeâ„¢
          Guess whose back with trouble?
          ©S174

Comment

Originally posted by kevs926 View Post
            if some1 make a program to auto this, we might be able to finish this in 30s, for all 3 tries and snag the 2nd chest
            So basically you're asking for hacks. So you want to break the terms and get banned and everyone else banned? No thank you.

Comment

not really hacks, just a smart macro/bot

it's like hiring a genius to do it for you.
              Level 49 Archer
              BR 150k

Comment

I was going to finish with time left...but then got an invite to a campfire . by the time I cancelled the request, my time expired. I'm NOT a happy camper....
                If you can't win, cash harder

Comment

expired time is ok, i did have 0 time left one time but manage to combo it all from first click to last click. still got 2k pts

EDIT: 3166 to 6430, 0 time left and full combo
                  Last edited by kevs926; 04-17-2015, 06:59 AM.
                  Level 49 Archer
                  BR 150k

Comment

Working...
                  X