Announcement

Collapse

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For recent R2 login issues, please log in through the website starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com. In addition, the bookmark of the saved URL may still contain the word "http", please change it to "https". If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookies to complete the most recent update, or try again with another browser. Thank you.
See more
See less

Sylph Arena points

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Sylph Arena points

    Can someone explain me how can I reach even golden group now? And how to get more than 55 points per fight now
    IGN: lilly s361 stormkeep
    Class: Knight
    Free Player mostly(recharged 500 balens once)
    PRAISE THE NOOB \\[T]//

  • #2
    Well just wait 1-2 weeks for the amount needed to go down, as is I doubt anyone will get higher ranks.

    Comment


    • #3
      The points are now set by the number of positions above yours the opponent is, not their points, so total points are going to be much lower going forwards. You'll just have to wait for next week to have a shot at the top levels, since it ain't happening this week.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by MrFancyPants View Post
        The points are now set by the number of positions above yours the opponent is, not their points, so total points are going to be much lower going forwards. You'll just have to wait for next week to have a shot at the top levels, since it ain't happening this week.
        Am i the only one that see a problem on that?

        Comment


        • #5
          I suspect the Elite-Types (with their 400k+ Sylph Teams) were complaining about lesser teams finishing ahead of them consistently. By creating a rank-based advancement system instead of a point-based one it means they should always be able to be ahead at the end of a day, and don't run the risk of getting buried by not being logged in Sunday Night / Monday AM to use the new week's attempts when they're available.

          The existing system was fairly easy to manipulate by always using one's attempts from 12:30 AM Server Time until about 2:00 AM Server Time on max-reward fights. It would prevent one from being buried when one took the 5-min to log back on the following morning and do another one or two battles for max points.

          For those super-sylph-teams that weren't able to log in after a Sunday Night rewards again until say Noon on Monday, they were so buried that it would take them 2 days just to get out of Iron Group and they were never able to catch the leaders through the week. This update will prevent that.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Zorich View Post
            I suspect the Elite-Types (with their 400k+ Sylph Teams) were complaining about lesser teams finishing ahead of them consistently. By creating a rank-based advancement system instead of a point-based one it means they should always be able to be ahead at the end of a day, and don't run the risk of getting buried by not being logged in Sunday Night / Monday AM to use the new week's attempts when they're available.

            The existing system was fairly easy to manipulate by always using one's attempts from 12:30 AM Server Time until about 2:00 AM Server Time on max-reward fights. It would prevent one from being buried when one took the 5-min to log back on the following morning and do another one or two battles for max points.

            For those super-sylph-teams that weren't able to log in after a Sunday Night rewards again until say Noon on Monday, they were so buried that it would take them 2 days just to get out of Iron Group and they were never able to catch the leaders through the week. This update will prevent that.
            I don't think they have reached 200k regardless,it ought to be optimized
            Mad love for my crew

            The golden rule in wartune
            Maximizeâ„¢
            Guess whose back with trouble?
            ©S174

            Comment


            • #7
              The problem with the new points system is NOT ranking, but the minimum points required to get into each group for weekly rewards.

              Silver group requires 2332, Gold group 5834, Diamond group 10733.

              You could only compete 70 times a week, assuming you NEVER miss a single battle.

              Unless there are always some targets that could give you 154 points every time, I don't see how you could manage to get into diamond group. And the weekly rewards aren't better than before.

              Before this "optimized" points system, I at a minimum got into Gold group on Fridays. Now it is Friday & I'm still stuck half way in Silver group!!! Thank them for the nerf. I'd just do 1 sylph arena per week just for the minimum reward. Quick & easy for me.

              Comment


              • #8
                R2 dont want us to get many free items thats why.. i cant even get to gold group now.. i somtimes get 1 win = 20 points ***..

                Comment


                • #9
                  To those complaining about not being able to reach gold/diamond, next week u'll be able to or worse case in 2 weeks, point required to reach diamond/gold/silver/iron are based on previous week rank so probably everyone should reach diamond next week. (i think the 1st week after pet arena was there we needed like 7k point to be on diamond).

                  Originally posted by Zorich View Post
                  I suspect the Elite-Types (with their 400k+ Sylph Teams) were complaining about lesser teams finishing ahead of them consistently. By creating a rank-based advancement system instead of a point-based one it means they should always be able to be ahead at the end of a day, and don't run the risk of getting buried by not being logged in Sunday Night / Monday AM to use the new week's attempts when they're available.

                  The existing system was fairly easy to manipulate by always using one's attempts from 12:30 AM Server Time until about 2:00 AM Server Time on max-reward fights. It would prevent one from being buried when one took the 5-min to log back on the following morning and do another one or two battles for max points.

                  For those super-sylph-teams that weren't able to log in after a Sunday Night rewards again until say Noon on Monday, they were so buried that it would take them 2 days just to get out of Iron Group and they were never able to catch the leaders through the week. This update will prevent that.
                  Dw, i already found a way to "cheat" the system (and guess many other will figure out) and get more point just by being more online.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    I doubt the points are based on previous week, if sylph arena is same system as player arena it isn't (or at least it doesn't appear to me that it does).

                    As for the "cheat", you can always change your sylph team. It works for solo arena as well, if you just want more EXP for your active sylph. That says it all.

                    Originally posted by SlowPlay View Post
                    To those complaining about not being able to reach gold/diamond, next week u'll be able to or worse case in 2 weeks, point required to reach diamond/gold/silver/iron are based on previous week rank so probably everyone should reach diamond next week. (i think the 1st week after pet arena was there we needed like 7k point to be on diamond).



                    Dw, i already found a way to "cheat" the system (and guess many other will figure out) and get more point just by being more online.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by R238423534 View Post
                      I doubt the points are based on previous week, if sylph arena is same system as player arena it isn't (or at least it doesn't appear to me that it does).

                      As for the "cheat", you can always change your sylph team. It works for solo arena as well, if you just want more EXP for your active sylph. That says it all.
                      They are. Early on after the cross server sylph arena was added it was bugged on some time zones and didn't reset 1 week, so people in diamond had 20k+ pts, and week after diamond was impossible because pts were based on previous week. So yes, after a week maybe two at the latest after this change the requirements will/should be much, much lower.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by R2CS_Crystal View Post
                        • Optimized the point system for the Sylph Arena.
                        why did every time r2 said they gonna "optimized" something, its always something bad?
                        Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                        Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          This is the same for all players across the board and it has been reported. I am a player too and in that same exact boat so I can understand the frustration. I know the fix is being worked on and hopefully should be sooner then later, but sadly it looks as if this weeks kind of lost and for that I am truly sorry.
                          Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Arlad View Post
                            why did every time r2 said they gonna "optimized" something, its always something bad?
                            The first time it was optimized to cross server it was actually good for once
                            Mad love for my crew

                            The golden rule in wartune
                            Maximizeâ„¢
                            Guess whose back with trouble?
                            ©S174

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Mentor_Magik View Post
                              This is the same for all players across the board and it has been reported. I am a player too and in that same exact boat so I can understand the frustration. I know the fix is being worked on and hopefully should be sooner then later, but sadly it looks as if this weeks kind of lost and for that I am truly sorry.
                              the fix ? they won't do anything. as other posts explained, they will just wait for the ranking point for each level to update.
                              it's the problem with Wartune, they don't play their game (we had many proof) so they don't realize what will happen when they change a part.
                              RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
                              Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X