Sylph Arena points

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ArnaudBo View Post
    the fix ? they won't do anything. as other posts explained, they will just wait for the ranking point for each level to update.
    it's the problem with Wartune, they don't play their game (we had many proof) so they don't realize what will happen when they change a part.
    Good thing I have a reasonable toon in China servers incase this one dies or something
    Mad love for my crew

The golden rule in wartune
    Maximizeâ„¢
    Guess whose back with trouble?
    ©S174

Comment

wow that's news to me the quasi-lazy player who never checks anything unless someone asks :P

in that case, this week is going to be a tough week as well, coz half of last week was before the "optimization". guess it's time to plan a short cruise & forget about gold or diamond group :P

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
      They are. Early on after the cross server sylph arena was added it was bugged on some time zones and didn't reset 1 week, so people in diamond had 20k+ pts, and week after diamond was impossible because pts were based on previous week. So yes, after a week maybe two at the latest after this change the requirements will/should be much, much lower.

Comment

I don't understand the point of having two out of the four possible sylph arena fights give you the same points for winning that the other two do for losing. Why would anyone bother to fight the smaller two? Why even list them as an option?

Comment

rank 98 vs rank 38 +100 win +20 lose
          Level 49 Archer
          BR 150k

Comment

Got 400 points for first fight, after that back to 60 per win.
            Came across something else tho:

Click image for larger version

Name:	petarena.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	27.1 KB
ID:	1711287

Comment

sylph arena is now for people who can play the whole day long
              you refresh for a fight you can win, wait some hours the gap in ranking between you and your opponent goes wider.
              kill him
              retry
              RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
              Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

Originally posted by pietjeprecies View Post
                Got 400 points for first fight, after that back to 60 per win.
                Came across something else tho:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]134402[/ATTACH]
                Think that is one of those that had a blank space for name before

Comment

Originally posted by gruntar View Post
                  Yea, thats what I thought as well, the number of characters surprised me a bit tho.

Comment

sylph arena getting better & better by days.
                    U spend well in cash, U get diamond.

Besides, diamon & golds are really for rich players, not for free players like us.

Comment

Originally posted by gruntar View Post
                      Funny it says did not receive name from server instead of truncating it

Comment

Originally posted by R276326833 View Post
                        sylph arena getting better & better by days.
                        U spend well in cash, U get diamond.

Besides, diamon & golds are really for rich players, not for free players like us.
                        My free players with only 110k sylph teams also regularly got into gold group if I did all 70 sylph arena matches for the week. But now...I'd only do 1 per day at most & just live with iron group on them. Even on my main I won't bother with gold or diamond any more. Just not worth the gold cost & effort.

Comment

Working...
                        X