Atack alert for online players

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Atack alert for online players

I suggest a system that works like group arena in a way. If someone plunders you or attacks you in the arena, send them an alert allowing them to join the fight instead of an AI. A 10 second alert like someone inviting you to a dungeon would work perfectly.

Best IDEA EVER!!! love it love it love it.

Comment

I think this is actually a fun idea!
      Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
      You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
      Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
      Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

That's cool but I think the whole point is for your AIs to do the work? Isn't it made that way to be more balanced out so that everyone has a chance to do well in those? Also it will be annoying as hell to get tons of pop ups everytime someone decides to solo arena or plunder you. I know I just get annoyed with the weeding in the farm notices and the people constantly inviting into netherforest MPs.

Comment

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
          That's cool but I think the whole point is for your AIs to do the work? Isn't it made that way to be more balanced out so that everyone has a chance to do well in those? Also it will be annoying as hell to get tons of pop ups everytime someone decides to solo arena or plunder you. I know I just get annoyed with the weeding in the farm notices and the people constantly inviting into netherforest MPs.
          well they could add in a option for those who do not like alerts pop ups to disable and enable it. also it could be a pop up like the PM's small at the bottom of screen so you can ignore if u choose to.

Comment

AI's are terrible...Scattering/Purifying all the time for no reason...
            Well, that would be good for Plundering, as you only get plundered few times a day, and let those **** AIs battle in arenas to give everyone a chance.
            E314
            Armor Games - S2
            Lv 65
            FairyTail

Comment

I have suggested that we have an AI setting panel so we can choose the skills for castle / arena defense. That way I don't have to worry about being destroyed in arena when I have my heal set on! (oh look, my AI puri'd twice, hmmmmm)
              Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Working...
              X