Clear All

• CavemanLawyer
    replied
    /agree

Dump it

Leave a comment:

• NinjaTeg
    replied
    I just used my dimension today for the first time since the "upgrade". I can no longer beat any of my dimensions as if they got tougher somehow, and that is just the basic dimensions. What the hell is up with that? I am on a fire dimension (basic), and I can't even kill the first level boss. I used to be able to do it without any trouble. I think I have had it with this game. I will stay on the forums, but the game itself, I will say goodbye to. This cupcake is ridiculous. Almost everything they just implemented is useless and not real smart.

Leave a comment:

• LyNxEfecT
    replied
    I haven't had an attack or been the attacker in any of my dimensions I've opened so far. Guess I'm just lucky. But anyone on my server would be ****** if they got into my dimension..

Leave a comment:

• pietjeprecies
    replied
    Originally posted by R262181389 View Post
    R2 said this was the decision of the developers and they can't do anything about it.
    That is liking having a bar and tell your customers you don't sell beer.

Leave a comment:

• R262181389
    replied
    I just opened my first intermediate since patch, and it was someone else's. I did not attack him as I don't want to start a war so I let him kick me out and I got a basic chest and a chance at an intermediate chest for getting kicked out.

I will not open an advanced dimension until this is changed. Have a feeling this will not be changed any time soon unless us players take a stand. R2 said this was the decision of the developers and they can't do anything about it.

Leave a comment:

• Nemesis63
    replied
    If I open a basic dimension then it is no problem leaving and opening a new one. The problem is I opened an advanced dimension and landed in one already started.
    I either had to threw away an adv dim (I had no more) or attack the person who had already started.
    Luckily for me (unlucky for him) I was alot stronger so managed to chuck him out.

Basically what it means is only the top players on server (big cashers) will bother to open the expert/adv dim because other people wont want to lose them.
    In other words the big cashers will have more Res than others so they have even less chance of losing
    Just another way for R2 to nerf Dims in favor of big cashers

Leave a comment:

• Onemar
    replied
    this **** needs to be removed and as there any words from developers ?

Leave a comment:

• sealacey
    replied
    I am on a new server so I had to wait for the dimension coordinate chest to start my dimension journey , only to find it raided and only ended up with 6 basic coordinate shards from 1 dimension , at least add feature to add pvp or disable it

Leave a comment:

• Shiva_
    replied
    Yes it should be a choice.

But if its not, the guild on my server agreed to not attack each others dim, so when opening in somebody else his/her dim, we let them have it. That means we cancel our own dim. When we would have attacked and taken over, the person gets a lower dim back, maybe add the option if your not gonne att, and delete the dim, that person also get a lower dim back?

Leave a comment:

• Dennink
    replied
    i don't understand why they just don't make the option somewhere to go "hunt" for another dimension if yo uwant one.
    And then you random find another players. .

if they really wanna keep this option.

Leave a comment:

• Spanky28
    replied
    Guess I've been lucky cause I have yet to experience this

Leave a comment:

• Arlad
    replied
    This dimension PvP is the worst thing ever. It's a forced PvP, whereas both participant didnt have a choice for it. It would be very suck when we finally get an expert coordinate to find yourself in another player's dimension, and would be worse if that guy is stronger. Means we just wasted an expert coordinate for nothing.

Also what makes it lamer that if your dimension stolen while youre offline, you cant even know who did it. The battle report didnt say the name of the attacker.

Leave a comment:

• ArnaudBo
    replied
    Originally posted by rangelaeyes View Post
    Yeah a +1 to the OP. I still don't even know how to attack someone else's dimension, nevermind defending one. However most on my server have no use for this, and nobody wants to throw away the time, effort and coordinates for a poorly implemented idea.
    open a new dim and you can found yourself attacking some other player dimension ...
    meaning, you don't have a choice (except canceling that dim and opening a new one)
    probably one of the worst idea Wartune ever had

Leave a comment:

• rangelaeyes
    replied
    Yeah a +1 to the OP. I still don't even know how to attack someone else's dimension, nevermind defending one. However most on my server have no use for this, and nobody wants to throw away the time, effort and coordinates for a poorly implemented idea.

Leave a comment:

• EllaEnisia
    replied
    I agree with everything said above. PvP dimension should be an option, not the norm.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X