Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Cancel dimension pvp immediately

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R262181389 View Post
    R2 said this was the decision of the developers and they can't do anything about it.
    That is liking having a bar and tell your customers you don't sell beer.

Comment

I haven't had an attack or been the attacker in any of my dimensions I've opened so far. Guess I'm just lucky. But anyone on my server would be ****** if they got into my dimension..
      Precision----S3 Worgs Lair

Precisia----
      s371 Harmony

Comment

I just used my dimension today for the first time since the "upgrade". I can no longer beat any of my dimensions as if they got tougher somehow, and that is just the basic dimensions. What the hell is up with that? I am on a fire dimension (basic), and I can't even kill the first level boss. I used to be able to do it without any trouble. I think I have had it with this game. I will stay on the forums, but the game itself, I will say goodbye to. This cupcake is ridiculous. Almost everything they just implemented is useless and not real smart.

Comment

/agree

Dump it
          I am the Caveman.

s308 Fellspire

Comment

Originally posted by Zorich View Post
            MrFancy has said all that needs to be said.

Either remove the PvP Option or make it a choice that can yield a little something extra for the risk.
            Risk vs. Reward all the way! Great idea

Comment

this Dimension PvP have been the most stupid feature they ever come up with so far in this game. the genius thought of it deserve a slap in their cupcake.

and thats me being kind.
              Character Name: Purgatory

Class: Archer

Guild: VictisHNR

Server: [S1] Temple of Ibalize

Signature Line: I am the King of The Worms!

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
                This dimension PvP is the worst thing ever. It's a forced PvP, whereas both participant didnt have a choice for it. It would be very suck when we finally get an expert coordinate to find yourself in another player's dimension, and would be worse if that guy is stronger. Means we just wasted an expert coordinate for nothing.

Also what makes it lamer that if your dimension stolen while youre offline, you cant even know who did it. The battle report didnt say the name of the attacker.
                I think the name of the player should be in it. Personally if I'm messing with a player I want them to know it so they can cry in world about me.

Comment

Originally posted by shahriar296 View Post
                  this Dimension PvP have been the most stupid feature they ever come up with so far in this game. the genius thought of it deserve a slap in their cupcake.

and thats me being kind.
                  Why would someone get slapped in their cupcake? Why not take their lunch? What kind of idiocy is this?

Comment

Originally posted by Astroglide View Post
                    I think the name of the player should be in it. Personally if I'm messing with a player I want them to know it so they can cry in world about me.
                    You're acting so tough, somehow that makes me think you're just a low br IHNC hobbyist.

Comment

Originally posted by pietjeprecies View Post
                      You're acting so tough, somehow that makes me think you're just a low br IHNC hobbyist.
                      Your pixels frighten others. #peitisthatdumb

Comment

Originally posted by pietjeprecies View Post
                        Looks like a jamesbacon reincarnation....
                        THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

Cancel dimension pvp immediately
                          the only way this is gonna happen, is by bringing the old patch back. R2 is not capable of making a patch by themselves

and by going back to the old patch, im gonna miss lots of things, like dragon den, faster coordinate chests, etc.

so for this idea, i have to disagree.
                          Level 49 Archer
                          BR 150k

Comment

r2 Here is how you could improve the concept of dimension PVP so more people will like it.

The forward base opens to a completely separate PVP dimension which is owned by the server (not players) and resets. You capture bases,and hold them if you can, as long as you hold it, you get a prize every hour. Include some bosses, treasure and cool stuff so casher and non-casher, high and low BR can have cool stuff to find, have it reset like the wilds monster stuff does.

Right now we can't even correctly call dimension pvp, pvp because you can't choose who you will attack, fight back if your BR is lower and both the attacker and defender suffer a loss instead of a benefit. It's more like peeve v. peeve. The idea would be better if you could at least choose who you attack, or bring some guildies into your dimension to help fight off an attacker who is too powerful for them to deal with. Where is the fun in this for anyone?

Comment

+1 to this.

@astrothingy go troll somewhere else, ur boring.

I like how basically every top player don't like this "feature" either since it mess up our reward too.

Comment

Originally posted by Nemesis63 View Post
                                If I open a basic dimension then it is no problem leaving and opening a new one. The problem is I opened an advanced dimension and landed in one already started.
                                I either had to threw away an adv dim (I had no more) or attack the person who had already started.
                                Luckily for me (unlucky for him) I was alot stronger so managed to chuck him out.

Basically what it means is only the top players on server (big cashers) will bother to open the expert/adv dim because other people wont want to lose them.
                                In other words the big cashers will have more Res than others so they have even less chance of losing
                                Just another way for R2 to nerf Dims in favor of big cashers
                                But if the big casher opens an adv or expert dim only to find out it is all plucked clean & only the last boss is left (because that one is too hard for relatively new players even if they cash super hard), I bet they are also upset like heaven & never want to buy another expert chest again.

So for now, I HOLD OFF ALL BUT BASIC DIMENSIONS OF THE ELEMENTS THAT I DON'T WANT & URGE EVERYONE I KNOW TO DO THE SAME THING. (*sarcasm on*) thank game for forcing us to leave internet & go have fun offline. isn't that such a great self-sacrificing act to rid us of game addiction? LOL (*sarcasm off*)

Comment

Working...
                                X