team formation???

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• team formation???

When room is full, there's no way to change team formation other than moving each character between front & back row (front or back of their eudaemons). This happens for not just MPD, but also all other group runs. Is this intended or bugged?

It's lack of forethought on the Developers . Hopefully they'll address it and allow for individual placement of each Player / Pet as well as swapping locations when the form is full.

Why they don't go back to a 3-deep formation grid I have no idea. I miss the days when there was strategy in formations that kept the glass cannons in the middle with Knights on either end taking front-row and back-row targeting powers. That'd be doubly nice with the Eudaemons now.

Comment

Originally posted by Zorich View Post
      It's lack of forethought on the Developers . Hopefully they'll address it and allow for individual placement of each Player / Pet as well as swapping locations when the form is full.

Why they don't go back to a 3-deep formation grid I have no idea. I miss the days when there was strategy in formations that kept the glass cannons in the middle with Knights on either end taking front-row and back-row targeting powers. That'd be doubly nice with the Eudaemons now.
      Looks to me that they require an EMPTY ROW for other players to move in. Now we simply can't swap players when room is full. This is awful!!! Consider that the vertical location determines the order of skill casting. For arena, it's a hassle to ask people to leave & come back but we don't lose anything for doing that. But if it's a dungeon run and we made a mistake or forgot to leave the 4th spot open & do the formation before the 4th comes in, our skill sequencing is all messed up.

Comment

Working...
      X