astral auto-capture

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• astral auto-capture

back several months ago, the gaming community begged, threatened and pleaded with you developers to remove the system message when players open a gem pack and win a high-level gem. It took several months, but you finally listened and removed that feature from one of the gem packs, and things were good. We were able to have conversations in game again, and lag was reduced as it was not putting a strain on the flash player.

Now, you guys have this auto-capture feature for astrals. and we have the same probelm again. can you please, for the love of everything that is good , decent and holy, removed the system message for the gold and red astral capture. The playing community does NOT CARE who wins what astral. It provides no positive benefit to the game, and contributes nothing to fun gameplay. It is annoying as (cupcake). seriously, that spam message is the one thing out of all the lame updates you just installed that is going to make people quit. we're trying to coordinate runs, and miss important messages because Tim Goldypants just spent 10 million and has 47 orange and 4 red astrals. WE DON'T GIVE A FLYING FLOCK.
    It's a system message, please limit it to the system message tab only. If there are any masochists playing, they will select that option to view so they can be tortured by the continual spam message....

thank you
    If you can't win, cash harder

Same goes for getting Crypt key's from Guild blessing or level 9 Luck stones. . or all that ****.

If you open a chest and get a awesome mount or whatever.
    or make your gear leg. . yeah that's fun to know. .

Comment

actually, now VIPs have 2 options to quickly collect astrals.
      the original One-click capture and the new auto-capture.

How about allowing normal players to access and use the original one-click capture? It's much slower than the new one, so VIP cashers should not complain much.
      If you can't win, cash harder

Comment

+1, and I am vip, give the free players the old one click capture. It's 20 times faster, so they will love it, while we vips have the new awesome one

Comment

No casher are using the old One-click Capture button, it makes no sense that for use that button needs to be VIP , but, like R2 do not know their own game, it is very hard to understand their epic fail decisions!

Comment

I think this is a fantastic suggestion. I notice how the spam and lag get worse when an influx of astrals or items suddenly hit the screen. What with the new astral feature things have gotten fairly bad as of late so I do hope that they will give consideration to this plea and consider implementing it in the future. Please do keep these fantastic ideas and suggestions coming guys.
            Last edited by GM_Magik; 05-17-2015, 09:24 PM.
            Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_Magik View Post
              I think this is a fantastic suggestion. I notice how the spam and lag get worse when an influx of astrals or items suddenly hit the screen. What with the new astral feature things have gotten fairly bad as of late so I do hope that they will give consideration to this plea and consider implementing it in the future. Please do keep these fantastic ideas and suggestions coming guys.
              And the one-click capture for free, isn't this a good suggestion too? Would be good remove the lv4 vip requirement of this function and allow free players use it when in trial vip for example. A new players could use it when testing the game in beginning. A new player could think "this one-click campture is good, so I'll buy a monthly vip to have it every day".
              Last edited by R2114207353; 05-18-2015, 04:37 PM.
              Wartune, a game that get worst each new maintenance... ¬¬

Comment

Working...
              X