Announcement

Collapse

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For recent R2 login issues, please log in through the website starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com. In addition, the bookmark of the saved URL may still contain the word "http", please change it to "https". If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookies to complete the most recent update, or try again with another browser. Thank you.
See more
See less

Eudemons, matk/patk not that fair for mages?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Eudemons, matk/patk not that fair for mages?

    When looking at all the other threads about eudemons it seems noone brought up the point about their m/patk stat.

    I am a mage and I took the archer eudemon.
    Its main attack stat is patk and it takes his patk from....my patk

    Seems logical, but it makes it not fair for the mage class players, they can only choose the mage as their eudemon if they want to have high eudemon's damage stat.
    knights and archers can choose their eudemons from both classes each without loosing the damage stat ( patk ).

    Any idea if that is going to be fixed?

  • #2
    Originally posted by ArSo12 View Post
    When looking at all the other threads about eudemons it seems noone brought up the point about their m/patk stat.

    I am a mage and I took the archer eudemon.
    Its main attack stat is patk and it takes his patk from....my patk

    Seems logical, but it makes it not fair for the mage class players, they can only choose the mage as their eudemon if they want to have high eudemon's damage stat.
    knights and archers can choose their eudemons from both classes each without loosing the damage stat ( patk ).

    Any idea if that is going to be fixed?
    one easy way to "solve" it would be take % atk from our atk....no mather is matk or patk
    but i guess its another way of forcing us to take basicly same class as us.....anyway....im pretty sure knights/archers took a mage eudaemon too...so pretty equal if u think about it
    IGN:Choco(ex:InnØceήce)
    Class:Mage
    Level:80
    Server:Scarstone-S274
    Battle rating:1.6 mk(nice fake BR)
    Guild:Genesis
    The more beautiful and pure a thing is, the more satisfying it is to corrupt it.

    Comment


    • #3
      main eudeamon atk take from our main char atk
      i'am mage, and my eudeamon (archer) take my matk for her base atk
      Nubito the Super Noob Mage in The Badlands

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Nubito View Post
        main eudeamon atk take from our main char atk
        i'am mage, and my eudeamon (archer) take my matk for her base atk
        I think you need to recheck your eudeamon,it takes pattack as it's main attack.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by ArSo12 View Post
          I am a mage and I took the archer eudemon.
          Its main attack stat is patk and it takes his patk from....my patk
          sorry, but if you cant do simple arithmetic to verify stuff like this, you should go back to school.

          theres also cheap stuff like Lvl1 str and int potion to test things out.
          Level 49 Archer
          BR 150k

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Miubs View Post
            I think you need to recheck your eudeamon,it takes pattack as it's main attack.
            nah, u dont get it
            my eaudeamon Patk, take my matk stat for it patk stat
            i didnt say my archer eudeamon use matk
            Nubito the Super Noob Mage in The Badlands

            Comment


            • #7
              Oh FFS, everyone look at the eudaemon stats page when you open the eudaemon window. DO NOT look at the upgrade window, that has the wrong numbers.

              Look in the right place, all is well, eudaemon takes your primary attack stat to determine its primary attack stat. My mage has more than double my own matk stat, so I'm 100% certain of this.

              Comment


              • #8
                +1 to MrFancy again.

                I had this question yesterday, and upon leveling my Eudaemon - despite the upgrade window showing Patk - Patk transfer - my Matk was used as the base value for my Knight's Patk.

                It's just an error in the interface they need to address. The Eudaemon seems fine.

                Comment


                • #9
                  My little Zorich is lvl 3 already.
                  Can't wait till he gets his Guardian rune.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Thanks for claryfing that. I was indeed looking at the upgrade window to see the % and that window seems to be incorrect.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Eudaemon ATK stat transform is similar to troop enlightenment & sylph ATK stacking. The HIGHER number of either ATK is always taken, and the type doesn't matter. If you are a mage, you have higher MATK than PATK, so your MATK is always taken regardless of what the description says (they are sometimes misleading). Same thing goes for knight & archer.

                      Hope that explains it.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by pietjeprecies View Post
                        My little Zorich is lvl 3 already.
                        Can't wait till he gets his Guardian rune.
                        Can't let it go, can ya?

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by R238423534 View Post
                          Eudaemon ATK stat transform is similar to troop enlightenment & sylph ATK stacking. The HIGHER number of either ATK is always taken, and the type doesn't matter. If you are a mage, you have higher MATK than PATK, so your MATK is always taken regardless of what the description says (they are sometimes misleading). Same thing goes for knight & archer.

                          Hope that explains it.
                          Ahh...c'mon couldn't you have said it earlier.....guess am stuck with Archer
                          Mad love for my crew

                          The golden rule in wartune
                          Maximizeâ„¢
                          Guess whose back with trouble?
                          ©S174

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            One thing i find weird is this:

                            Im mage, have archer eudaemon.

                            Kid Patk (now) 12882
                            Kid Patk (After 1st upgrade) = 13154
                            = raised by 272

                            Kid Matk (now) 11040
                            Kid Matk (After 1st upgrade) = 12788
                            = raised by 1748

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              lol i wasn't even looking at it until i saw this thread

                              Originally posted by sweetwaters View Post
                              Ahh...c'mon couldn't you have said it earlier.....guess am stuck with Archer

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X