Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Eudemons, matk/patk not that fair for mages?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A mage crying? Classic !....When the nerf Guardian rune you have permision to cry, untill then your op so....
    Originally posted by ArSo12 View Post
    When looking at all the other threads about eudemons it seems noone brought up the point about their m/patk stat.

I am a mage and I took the archer eudemon.
    Its main attack stat is patk and it takes his patk from....my patk

Seems logical, but it makes it not fair for the mage class players, they can only choose the mage as their eudemon if they want to have high eudemon's damage stat.
    knights and archers can choose their eudemons from both classes each without loosing the damage stat ( patk ).

Any idea if that is going to be fixed?

Comment

Originally posted by Freddypainter View Post
      A mage crying? Classic !....When the nerf Guardian rune you have permision to cry, untill then your op so....
      Meanwhile, you and the rest of the people can whine about guardian runes.

Comment

Originally posted by Zorich View Post
        Can't let it go, can ya?
        I'm sure you recognize a joke with your awesome reading skills

Comment

Originally posted by pietjeprecies View Post
          My little Zorich is lvl 3 already.
          Can't wait till he gets his Guardian rune.
          spoilers but it can happen later down the line ina future update kids runes is a thing in china so who knows eudaemon runes could be a thing.

on another note cant wait till mine can use a sylph just for the added lag

Comment

It's kinda funny, knights take a mage to get some healing, mage's take a knight for the rage steal and shields.

Curious if any mage has the guts to admit the shields aren't that awesome compared to healing abilities.
            But it depends a bit on the kids strength, for now most aren't that strong, might not be the right time to compare skills.

But at least we're able to get the best of each others skills.

Comment

I don't think the stats window is more correct than upgrade window.
              Can someone answer me this?

I can understand IF kid patk is taken from my matk.
              BUT Why is my kid matk higher than my patk?

I'm mage and my kid is archer.
              Shouldn't kid matk always less or equal to my patk?

Click image for larger version

Name:	kidstatsbroken.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	9.4 KB
ID:	1711175
              [morfinnor]
              Temple of Ibalize

Comment

Originally posted by laba-laba View Post

[ATTACH=CONFIG]134080[/ATTACH]
                but it also has gear, gems etc in it?
                THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

Originally posted by daunapu View Post
                  but it also has gear, gems etc in it?
                  It is the basic gear and archer weapon has patk. Only gems are 2 HP gems.
                  [morfinnor]
                  Temple of Ibalize

Comment

It's kinda funny, knights take a mage to get some healing, mage's take a knight for the rage steal and shields.

Curious if any mage has the guts to admit the shields aren't that awesome compared to healing abilities.
                    But it depends a bit on the kids strength, for now most aren't that strong, might not be the right time to compare skills.

But at least we're able to get the best of each others skills.
                    Actually, I love the apollo shield I get from my knight eudaemon. It'll take a long time to get to level 5 and have it maxed, but at least they give us a way to do it for free. The shield can be purged, but so can sun. The way I see it is a rage free damage redux skill randomly procing. I can't control when it happens, but I notice AI loves shields, so she often casts it first or second turn. Its pretty fun in arena too; she doesn't usually live long after everyone sylphs, but if random chance gives us that shield, it is pretty sweet (I notice most are in such a hurry to sylph that they don't bother debuffing it; some dark sylphs have haunt, but with eudaemon spamming sun and apollo on top of archer passive buff, there's a good chance Haunt won't clear it). The intercept troll is also fun. I can't control when it happens, but it sure is beautiful to get a little revenge when it does proc and shuts down a knight's delphic.

The mage eudaemon seems very popular among knights and archers, so I frequently get to see their skills too. Their delphics are pretty nice party buffs and good for adding to dps. Having that damnation spam and sun spam is also nice in PvE and PvP. My only complaint is the ones that have not been cashed die very fast; they add lag, make our turns take longer (very noticable in dragon invasion; our rounds take twice as long with 8 characters acting, but the clock still ticks away at the same speed), and give very little benefit.

Eudaemon give us access to the class skills we wanted to have and give it to us rage free. We can't control when it procs, but it costs us nothing but the time and gold (or balen) to build up our eudaemon. I won't say shields aren't all that great because, honestly, a rage free shield randomly procing is pretty awesome. I'm sure knights love that rage free random sun too.

It was a tough choice between archer and knight. The way I saw it is that knight is better for PvP while archer is better in PvE. It'll probably take a good while to build up eudaemon for any differences in dps to really show, but I suspect archer eudaemon will be better for wb than knight is. Mage eudaemon also looks like it could be surprisingly good for wb; free damnation to make your hits harder, free delphic to boost your crit, and thunderer spam. Unlike sylphs, we can remove the skills we don't want them using, so no need to worry about eudaemon wasting time with heals, shields, etc unless you forget to take the skills off.

One cool thing I noticed with triggering eudaemon delphic: it unlocked my skill bar. I know there are other tricks to do it and get "fast skills", but this one is pretty idiot proof, even with crushing lag. Cue my own skill, Shift + S to cue eudaemon delpic, and my skillbar is unlocked, allowing me to cue skills much faster and sneak in an extra hit or two vs wb.

Comment

Hmm… I thought Eudaemon damage doesn't count what so ever
                      Mad love for my crew

The golden rule in wartune
                      Maximizeâ„¢
                      Guess whose back with trouble?
                      ©S174

Comment

Originally posted by sweetwaters View Post
                        Hmm… I thought Eudaemon damage doesn't count what so ever
                        Then what would be the point having them?

Comment

They came with the patch
                          They give L80s something to do
                          They worth gallons of milk to R2
                          They are flashy to look at
                          They give us something to discuss or whine about on the forums but mostly whine
                          They add lag
                          They make me tell you why we have them
                          Mad love for my crew

The golden rule in wartune
                          Maximizeâ„¢
                          Guess whose back with trouble?
                          ©S174

Comment

Originally posted by sweetwaters View Post
                            They came with the patch
                            They give L80s something to do
                            They worth gallons of milk to R2
                            They are flashy to look at
                            They give us something to discuss or whine about on the forums but mostly whine
                            They add lag
                            They make me tell you why we have them
                            Those are reasons to not grab any, quite the opposite.

Comment

some fake br to make some people fappy
                              THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

Originally posted by laba-laba View Post

umm it uses ATK
                                kid PATK = 65% ATK
                                kid MATK = 18% ATK
                                ur patk stat is never considered
                                Level 49 Archer
                                BR 150k

Comment

Working...
                                X