Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Eudemons, matk/patk not that fair for mages?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kevs926 View Post
    umm it uses ATK
    kid PATK = 65% ATK
    kid MATK = 18% ATK
    ur patk stat is never considered
    lrn2 rhetorical question.
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
    Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

yeps, some fappy & every1 must check stats not br when choosing teammates.

Originally posted by daunapu View Post
      some fake br to make some people fappy

Comment

Originally posted by pietjeprecies View Post
        It's kinda funny, knights take a mage to get some healing, mage's take a knight for the rage steal and shields.

Curious if any mage has the guts to admit the shields aren't that awesome compared to healing abilities.
        But it depends a bit on the kids strength, for now most aren't that strong, might not be the right time to compare skills.

But at least we're able to get the best of each others skills.
        I'm loving my little knight so far. My favorite so far has been the @50% intercept ruining an enemy's attempted bubble, then the stunning delphic that actually stuns (because it's influence is already > 500) while I'm doing back to back Thunder & Ice Bolt . Win.

My Knight's Apollo is only 10% so far, so it's nothing special. At 30% I'm sure I'll be very happy. And I'm crazy eager to get it to L10 and get access to the Knight's Advanced Skills.

The problem with the Oracle's resto is that it will always target a pet or itself since they're constantly lower HP. Which is cool I guess - winds up being like the mini-Knights bubble for all intents and purposes. The BL equiv on the Oracle is nice though - especially since you can call it when you want as a Delphic effect. And when you get Advanced Skills for them, Ice Bolt is pretty damn nice in PvP now - assuming it carries the stun effect on the pet too.

Comment

Eudemon are like sylph...it doesn't matter if you are a mage, archer or knight and if your eudemon is patk or matk....like sylphs, they use your best attack stat as the base stat for theirs. It works the same way exactly as the sylph...before you whine and moan about something not being fair, at least get your facts straights....

Comment

Are you stupid or cant read about the in game UI that in some places show plainly wrong information ?

Comment

Originally posted by Asgaard View Post
              Eudemon are like sylph...it doesn't matter if you are a mage, archer or knight and if your eudemon is patk or matk....like sylphs, they use your best attack stat as the base stat for theirs. It works the same way exactly as the sylph...before you whine and moan about something not being fair, at least get your facts straights....
              Facts, these are not facts
              They don't work like sylphs
              They are %based on stats and Br
              Sylphs aren't they merge with you upon awakening
              That's just you're hypotheses
              Mad love for my crew

The golden rule in wartune
              Maximizeâ„¢
              Guess whose back with trouble?
              ©S174

Comment

The other thing to keep in mind about your eudaemon is that its BR is dependent on which sylph you have equipped. So if you change your sylph your Eudaemon stats will change just as yours does. And indeed the little ATK stats correspond to your main attack. So us mages have no disadvantage in this at all. In fact it allows us to expand our capabilities in a vastly unpredictable way :P My stoooopid archer is always bloodthirsty shooting when she has full health so and dies unceremoniously later due to lack of accessibility of the skill. I still like her though in spite of her atrocious skill selection
                ♥♥Hugs and Hearts♥♥
                SquishyFoxy
                S1 resident Gently fragile mage
                (a tad on the delicate side)

Comment

Working...
                X