Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

create a new dim and is attacked already ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• create a new dim and is attacked already ?

I create a new dim and when I looked at it, it showed me it was attacked on level 3. saw a tower there already from another player of the server
    someone can explain me what I did ?how it's possible ?
    Last edited by ArnaudBo; 04-17-2015, 12:49 PM.
    RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
    Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Dimension War PvP …

Comment

Originally posted by ArnaudBo View Post
      I create a new dim and when I looked at it, it showed me it was attacked on level 3. saw a tower there already from another player of the server
      someone can explain me what I did to me how it's possible ?
      That is how this works now. There is a chance when you open a new dimension that it could be someone else's dimension. They could have all floors cleared or just one floor cleared. You have 2 options, either try to take the towers back, you have to be strong enough to kill that person or just open a new dimension and hope it does not happen again.

If you are not strong enough to kill that person, you basically just wasted a dimension. You could just explore the floors that have not been touched yet. Either way, someone will be mad over this whether it be you for wasting a dimension or the other person if you take the towers from that person.

This is not a good idea at all and needs to be changed soon.
      Last edited by R262181389; 04-17-2015, 12:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by R262181389 View Post
        That is how this works now. There is a chance when you open a new dimension that it could be someone else's dimension. They could have all floors cleared or just one floor cleared. You have 2 options, either try to take the towers back, you have to be strong enough to kill that person or just open a new dimension and hope it does not happen again.

If you are not strong enough to kill that person, you basically just wasted a dimension. You could just explore the floors that have not been touched yet. Either way, someone will be mad over this whether it be you for wasting a dimension or the other person if you take the towers from that person.

This is not a good idea at all and needs to be changed soon.
        The Jack cake who brought this idea should go to some school
        Mad love for my crew

The golden rule in wartune
        Maximizeâ„¢
        Guess whose back with trouble?
        ©S174

Comment

it's just ... lame .... r2games really want to be ride of the players ?
          RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
          Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

Working...
          X